Discovery Gaming Community
5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: 5th Fleet (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=261)
+----- Thread: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office (/showthread.php?tid=111455)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: 5th Recruiting Channel - Fuski - 07-04-2014

:: INCOMING Message ::
**Target ID: A Mr. Kyle Winters**
**Subject: Your Application of the 5th|Fleet**

-Establishing link-
--Uploading Audio--
---Uploading Video link---
----Established! Decryptin & Transmitting...----

[Image: ThenewT-bar_zps91a14012.png]

Hello there good Sir. You've manage to get high marks not just with the Fleet, but with Me. Fleet Admiral Jack O'neill and Rear Admiral Richard Valence have given me the authority, and we here by Accept your application. Your ship the LNS-Springfield and possibly some snubs of your choosing would make a good ground to start.

Honestly, I think the newly aquired 5th|LNS-Springfield would look nice impulsing by the 5th|LNS-Cincinnati on a routine patrol.

That is all. O'Howell- Out.

**Transmission link severed**
**Terminating Video Feed**
**Terminating Vocal Feed**
_-Signal Relay power Draining...100%-_
_-Closing-_

--To reply to this message, contact the command quarters of the Cincinnati.--

RE: 5th Recruiting Channel - Praetor - 07-13-2014

-------------

♣♣InRp♣♣

-------------

-Name:James Larker
-Nationality:Libertonian
-Height171 cm
-Weight92 Kg
-Biography
Born and raised on Planet Manhatten,James showed early signs of intelligence and high aptitude for tactial operations.His father always wanted his little boy to become a Navy pilot and follow in his (quite large)footsteps.

James during his teens was kind of a rouge and had no friends or attachments moving from one place to another.His parents stepped in and started getting deeply involved in his life which he didn't like one bit but wouldn't dare speak back out of respect to the people who have him life.
Even though he would prefer a high ranking managerial position in a corporation he was more or less forced to join the Navy.

Being a good citizen he did his best and rose up the ranks at a steady pace.
He was later given a capital class vessel and told to serve his nation best and he proved his worth by being the decisive element in many engagements of the Navy.
-What do you think you can bring to the 5th?:Tactical knowledge
-Other Jobs/SpecializationLong range fleet deployment.

-------------

♣♣OoRp♣♣

-------------

-How long have you been in Disco?:
More than a year on forums but been playing for a lot longer ingame.
-Timezone(GMT+/-)+ 5:30 UCT
-Have you played a Liberty Char before?:Yes.
-Have you ever been sactioned?:
Once
-Your Skype ID:rjaswant6

RE: 5th Recruiting Channel - 5th Fleet - 07-14-2014

**Target ID: James Larker**
**Subject: Your application of the 5th|Fleet **

-Establishing link-
--Uploading Audio--
----Established! Decrypting & Transmitting...----

[Image: DoKfv13.png]

Greetings Sir! I was thinking when will you show up. We've worked with you before and you've manage to get high marks with the Fleet. I'm informing you that we hereby Accept your application.

Thats all. O'neill- Out.

_-Closing-_

RE: 5th Recruiting Channel - vpalko3 - 07-15-2014

RE: 5th Recruiting Channel - edjarkane - 07-15-2014

name: James Louis Carver (james.carver)

Height: 192.024

weight: 182 lbs.

Nationality:Bretonian

Previous Jobs: BAF special forces team and naval patrol

Eye Color: Blue

Other Jobs/Specialization:heavy bomber piloting.

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde

Short Bio:

i was born on Leeds to a mid-class family. My father being part of the BAF tactical ops and my mother working at stokes mining station i never really had anyone home with me the whole day. Being that my father was BAF it was almost expected of me to follow him in his foot steps. At 18 teen i was one of the youngest to join the BAF. i probably would have stayed in BAF if it was not for Gallia. my whole family had to be evaced and went off to liberty space. After a month of siting still i decided to join up at west-point. came out as one of the best heavy bomber pilots west-point has seen. after training i just have been doing patrols and bringing money to the table. today i saw a 5th fleet recruitment form in the office as i was about to leave. i completed the form and here i am today. i hope my experince and bomber combat can of service to you.

(oorp)

Reason for joining the Fleet: i haven't seen to many 5ths around liberty when i am on except Cincinati. i don't get to RP to often except the occasional contraband bust or a rheiland vs liberty battle.

Have you ever been on any Liberty Faction: in-game i am in lsf and navy.

How long have you been in disco?:
i have been playing for 2 months and started the forums in may this year.

Have you played a Liberty Char before?:yes

Have you ever been sactioned?:
once

RE: 5th Recruiting Channel - Fuski - 07-20-2014

**Target ID: 2 Registered apllicants:
James Carver
Vilmos Előd
Unregistered applicants:
Jaden Niceshot
**Subject: Your applications**

-Establishing link-
--Uploading Audio--
----Established! Decryptin & Transmitting...----

[Image: ThenewT-bar_zps91a14012.png]

So. After deliberation and some thought. I've spoken to members of High command, and with the test grades and the evaluation of attitude and behavior. I"ve got results.

Mr. Jaden Niceshot. Through careful consideration of the members, And review with the Rear Admiral, Your application for acceptance is APPROVED, However you will be on a 1 week probation. Brush up on your laws sir and I will test you in 7 (seven) days. Should you fail this test, you will be denied. Should you pass, Then we'll give you the code to the 5th| fleet tag.

To Mr. James Carver. I know of Edjar. And I think he's rubbed off his nature on you. Your application is on HOLD. I've ran it through the Rear Admiral and we were close to denying you. However. You will be under a 2 week observation period. Don't be an Edjar where if the [LN] tells you not to, Then don't do it. Also, You need to keep your guns to yourself. Shooting civilians' and other officers' shields whenever you feel like it will give the 5th| a bad rep. You will be a representative of EVERY member of the 5th|Fleet should we accept you. Show me that you want to be part of it. Brush up on the laws. Follow chain of command. We should have an answer at the end of the period.

To Vilmos Előd. I've not even met you yet. I have not had the chance to test you or observe your behavior. Your application is on HOLD Once I'm able to evaluate you, I'll send the results to the High command and we will have a decision.

_-Closing-_

--To reply to this message, contact the command quarters of the Cincinnati.--

RE: 5th Recruiting Channel - Jaden_Niceshot - 07-20-2014

-------------

♣♣InRp♣♣

-------------

-Name:(Jaden Niceshot)
-Nationality:(Libertonian)
-Height(175cm)
-Weight(65kg)
-Biography(Former Navy pilot coming back on duty after being retired for 2 years)
-What do you think you can bring to the 5th?:(A good pilot with experience of open warfare)
-Other Jobs/Specialization(Miner, Bomber pilot, tourist)

-------------

♣♣OoRp♣♣

-------------

-How long have you been in Disco?:
(A year, then a 2-year break, then i came back a week ago)
-Timezone(GMT+/-)(+10)
-Have you played a Liberty Char before?:(Yes. In the 41st)
-Have you ever been sanctioned?:(Negative)
-Your Skype ID:(Payalnik95)

RE: 5th Recruiting Channel - Stealthtyper - 08-02-2014

1. Name: Markus Johnson

2: Age: 20

3. Nationality: Libertonian

4. Gender: Male

5. Height: 190cm

6. Weight: 80kg

7. Short Bio:

Young Navy pilot with good contacts. Hence I got my expensive ship so early. I'm always willing to learn new things, however all my life I have flown as a lone wolf. I think I have reached a stage where I can't learn new things flying alone. This is the reason I'm contacting you.

8.What do you think you can bring to the 5th?

I have been directed towards the 5th by one of your members. What you'll get is a young lad who is eager to fly, learn and keep Liberty safe.

9.Other Jobs/Specialization:

I have flown mainly bombers, and that is where I shine. Although, I have a good amount of experience under my belt with my current LABC.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. How long have you been in Disco?: For about a year.

2. Timezone(GMT+/-): +2 GMT

3. Have you played a Liberty Char before?: No, this is my first one.

4. Have you ever been sactioned?: Once I got a minor sanction while docking in a Junker base while I was attacked. That caused problems for the Junkers, and I got a small slap on the wrists, nothing major. That is my only sanction.

5. Your Skype ID: Stealthtyper

RE: 5th Recruiting Channel - Sam_Von_Manstein - 08-03-2014

Name: Samuel David Hansen

Height: 188.9cm

Weight: 81kg

Previous Jobs: Commander of the Liberty battlecruiser LNS-North_Dakota secondary fleet.

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Brown

Short Bio: Samuel D Hansen was Born and raised on Planet Manhattan. His father was in the Liberty navy he still active as a captain of a liberty assault battlecruiser . His mother was in the LSF for 20 years but was killed in action. Samuel grew up with his father and was raised with military values.Samuel D Hansen was a bright young man. He Graduated at the top of his class in high school. He went to west point academy and Graduated top 5 of his class. He took advanced piloting, advanced recon course.
Samuel D Hansen served under his father as a weapons officer for 5 years. Then transfored to a fighter wing in Vgina. Samuel was then was promoted to commander and commanded his fighter wing for 2 years. Samuel was then promoted to to captain and commanded a Siege cruiser and was stationed in New Hampshire. After his heroic deeds in New Hampshire Samuel was promoted to captain and now commands Samuel commands a LIberty assault battle cruiser.

-------------
Out of Rp
------------
Reason for joining the Fleet: To have fun, fly with people on raids, and the RP experience.

Have you ever been on any Liberty Faction: No official factions.

How long have you been in disco: 5 months

Have you ever been sanctioned: NO

RE: 5th Recruiting Channel - 5th Fleet - 08-05-2014

**Target ID: Samuel David Hansen & Markus Johnson**
**Subject: Your applications**

-Establishing link-
--Uploading Audio--
----Established! Decrypting & Transmitting...----

[Image: DoKfv13.png]

Ok. We have read your applications, and after a long talk with the High Command members we have decided.

Aplicant Samuel David Hansen i start with your results first. We hereby
ACCEPT your application. Report to Norfolk shipyard where you will recive the IFF code for the 5th| tag and your uniform. Welcome Within our ranks!

Applicant Markus Johnson your application caused us some headache because the lack of information in your biography. This was a result of putting your application on
HOLD, untill you not send us a propper biography, then the HQ will take over your application again.

Thats all. O'neill- Out.

_-Closing-_