Discovery Gaming Community
A Military Grade Firework - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: A Military Grade Firework (/showthread.php?tid=150835)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Ikarus_Hagen - 06-23-2017

"Driva" looked at "Arvestian", turned then to "Nova". He was kind of stressed.
Yes, we measured out the components and made a plan. But we cannot find the dimensions of the core in the manifest.
Yeah, we...
Shush!
Both of them looked at "Nova".

RE: A Military Grade Firework - DarkTails - 06-23-2017

Nova looked over the manifest, then pointed out a section. "It's right here. Now tell me, what have you all been doing? We need these bombs, and I'm not giving you the cores for the real thing until you have a 'working' prototype." She stared at the two operatives, clearly unimpressed.

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Spectre - 06-23-2017

One of Murray's personnel entered Driva's bay with a small crate and a datapad in hand. He set the crate and pad down on a table near the rest of them, looking to Driva's men.
"Final components are right here, guys. Datapad should cover the rest of the construction, including some dimensional characteristics that we couldn't locate. How's the prototype coming along?"

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Ikarus_Hagen - 06-23-2017

He looked at the manifest.
Yeah, we tried to copy the stuff in that box *he pointed at the original one", but we failed to construct one peace. We'll be ready tomorrow.
They started to copy another set of the components to build a prototype. During the work "Driva" turned to "Nova".
We are not gonna finish the bomb this night, you can go and get some sleep.
They worked for the whole night and lef the space for the core, but they put some nuke mines in it to test it.

RE: A Military Grade Firework - DarkTails - 06-23-2017

"Well it looks like its barely started now, operative." She looked over the components, then quickly the database, before handing it off to Advertise. "And for the record, Drive, I don't sleep. I'll be in the receiving bay if you or Murray needs me." With that, she departed, returning to going over the data and overseeing any other arrivals of equipment.

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Ikarus_Hagen - 06-24-2017

Again they looked at their masterpiece: they had everything copied and mounted.
As the core of the bomb they used the cores of 4 Nuklear Mines.

Ok Arvestian, we are finished with this one. Let's call Murray and Nova to let them see it and then we bring it on my Grizzly and test it outside.
"Driva" took his communicator.
Murray, Nova, we finished the prototype. Come to my lab and look at it before we let it blow up.
Now they had to wait for them, in this time they begun to work on the hot stuff

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Spectre - 06-24-2017

Murray took her time entering the bay, but she eventually made it, another operative in tow. He looked Rheinlandic, and very out of place.
Murray raked her hand through her hair, which was frazzled from the hours of work she'd been doing. She seemed to be running on coffee.. "This better be the real deal.. and for future reference.. I'm either 'Commander' or Gearing' to the both of you.."

"Let's see this thing.." The Rheinlander stepped forward, inspecting the prototype

*whispers to Driva* A rheinlander? What do they want here?
"Driva" looked at "Arvestian", then to the NEMP and the Rheinlander and then to "Gearing".
*talks quietly* I don't know. We'll see.
So, this is our new ... *skeptical look at the rheinlander* bomb.
Yeah, *slowly going to "Gearing"* we put a lot of knowledge and time in it. We can open it, if you want.
As "Driva" arrived "Gearing" he whispered to her. Why is he here?

RE: A Military Grade Firework - DarkTails - 06-24-2017

Nova returned to the bay soon after, one of her men alongside her. "If this thing isn't finished, you got some problems, Driva." Nova looked increasingly annoyed, handing a datapad to one of her operatives and sending him away. She looked tired, but was very awake. "Is it done?" She looked over at the bomb then the Rheinlandic operative, though uninterested in the operative.

This is our test version, we took four Nuclear Mines as the core to test the interiors.
It is ready to be brought to my ship to test it outside, If we calculated it right we should have the power of one Nuclear Mine.
He looked at the 4.
Yes. It is not very difficult to build the original, I will countinue during the test of that one.
Good, any questions? Again he looked at the 4.