Discovery Gaming Community
Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill (/showthread.php?tid=26796)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill - Sarawr!? - 09-23-2009

"Mmnh, no, not somebody I've seen before, but I figured I would go and offer my kindness to a fellow service member, Always nice to see a friendly face after all, right?"

Alina laughed softly and looked over to the young soldier who had activated the jukebox, smiling slightly she began to quietly tap her fingers against the table-top to the beat of the song.

Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill - Enojado - 09-24-2009

-Forum fail ftw-

Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill - Enojado - 09-24-2009

Tom Preager rolled in hurling Crates Of Doom at Alina as was his practice

Why helloww.... *hic* How's ya'll doin' *hic*

Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill - Xing - 09-24-2009

Isabelle stared at the new person closing in, recognizing someone seemingly drunk...

"Maybe you should leave the drink aside for a moment, sir." she answered politely.

Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill - X-Lancer - 09-24-2009

Captain Iowa walks in, look around this strange new place, at least it's for him. he is looking for some officers he knows, but he cant recognize any of them in the bar because of lighting, he asks the bar tender

"Do you have any seat that's not taken?"

Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill - kingvaillant - 09-24-2009

The front door of the bar opened itself without noise. A healthy man walked inside of the room, casually clothed, flat hair with a small mustache. Some men in uniform looked at him with curiosity but came back to their previous subject as if he never existed. Although, for some high ranked personnel, there was something odd about the stranger. Some kind of familiarity and a strong feeling of respect; which was rather unexpected for a person looking very simple... yet mysteriously bright. Quite a few of them paid attention to the him, studying every details. Although, most quickly gave up trying to uncover his real identity but there are always exceptions...

The stranger went up to the bar and sat on one of the chair no one really noticed. He then ordered a glass of Whiskey. Although looking alert, he was extremely relaxed and seemed to enjoy his time...for once.

Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill - X-Lancer - 09-24-2009

Although he feeled someone was staring at him, but he decides to continue to enjoy the Whiskey and enojoy the peaceful feeling from the Classical musics played by his personnel audio player.

Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill - agentmike - 09-25-2009

The guy that has been sitting there, with his head bowed, at the bar for the last couple of hours, finally sits up straight, or at least he tries to. As he sits up, he almost loses his balance and nearly falls off the stool upon which he is sitting.

"OOSH.....mmy....Iths enuuffff" he says as he's wobbling back and forth, trying to maintain his posture on the barstool.

"Enuuffff shhilenthe iiin thish BAR!! ehh wanna pway shomething"

He tries to stand up, and nearly falls face first into the floor, but at the last second manages to catch him self by firmly gripping the 2 slanted metal bars mounted to the counter top. He then pushes with all his might, and manages to upright himself on his feet.

"WHEW!!! alrighth! thoo musch bah-bourbon for me thonight.....Buth i shanth beh leevin sho shooon!"

He turns and faces the bartender.

"whath yooo goth back ther.....tho helpth with thish buzzzzz?

The bartender turns and faces him, and rolls his eyes as he approaches the counter where the man is leaning.

"Here, you wanna stick around? take this, this will help..." says the bartender, as he reaches under the counter, and opens a small box out of view from the other patrons in the bar.

The man sees the bartender take something out of the box, but he cant tell what it is, as he sits quietly and glares are the bartenders hands.

The bartender places some small object under a napkin and slides the napkin towards the man leaning on the counter.

"Whath ish thish?" says the man...

"Shhhhh......just take it" says the bartender as he looks back and forth to make sure no one is looking.

The man lifts up the napkin and finds a little yellow pill underneath. With a confused look on his face, he picks up the pill, and looks up back at the bartender.

"if your going to take it, i suggest you do it now!" whispers the bartender as he nervously looks around the room.

The man throws the pill into his mouth and takes the last sip of his bourbon that he had left sitting there from before.

Within seconds, the mans eyes re-open to their normal stature, and the main raises himself upright

"Oh....my goodness!! ..........wow" he says, as he looks around confused, and obviously feeling much better than before.

"Wow, i cant believe i drank so much! I wont ever do that again, whew! at least not for a long time....but i feel so much better!" says the man quietly to the bartender, "Thank you for..."

"Shhh.....no need" interrupts the bartender, quietly. "I gave you nothing."

"hmm....gotcha" replies the man. "well, gimme a manhattan, will ya?"

The bartender nods, looks down and picks up a few bottles and starts pouring them into a shaker.

The man turns around and faces the jukebox.

"How about a little change of pace in this room, eh" he says as he walks over to the machine.

As he flips through the catalog, a song catches his eye as he inserts enough credits and presses a few buttons.

This Song begins to play.

Suddenly the man, stops dead in his tracks, like a mannequin and waits....suddenly, as the beat kicks in, he begins flailing his arms around and bounces his torso to the beat of the music, much like this [Image: viking.gif] guy.

Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill - kingvaillant - 09-25-2009

The stranger looks at the drunk man dancing with the jukebox' music. He saw the whole interaction between him and the bartender, not a single detail was missed. He noticed the yellow pill he ate, E.E.D.-57. A strong Kusarian military stimulant. Whilst affecting the brain directly, it was also accelerating the whole system. Which results in purging the system from alcohol at an insane rate as well as boosting reflex.

"I'll need to find where this stuff is coming from heh"
"Oh well. Not tonight." He takes a sip of his drink.

Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill - Asgardian - 09-26-2009

A fairly concerned-looking man walked into the bar, head down and holding some sort of old-style laptop. He briskly made his way across the room, making eye contact with no-one. Obviously distracted, he bumped straight into some drunk dancer.

Watsch where ye goin'!

He looks up and simply waves the drunk man off, as to say sorry. Quickly, he finds a seat under the table with the dimmest light and opens up the laptop. The bright aura of the screen lights up and he busily starts typing away.

After a while, he looks up and makes eye contact with someone - He quickly closes the laptop as they approach his table.