Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] (/showthread.php?tid=80858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Asgardian - 07-08-2013

8th July, 819 A.S.

Junior Lieutenant Catherine Raven is promoted to the rank of Lieutenant.

You're back in a command position, Lieutenant - keep climbing and don't screw up. Congratulations Raven.

~ Admiral Jack Malrone.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Asgardian - 07-08-2013

8th July, 819 A.S.

Recruit Ryan Atlas is promoted to the rank of Ensign.

Congratulations Ensign. Head on down to the Quartermaster and requisition either a Guardian or Avenger - you'll find both of those craft have a significantly higher metal-to-cardboard ratio compared to the Executioner.

~ Admiral Jack Malrone.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Teerin - 07-11-2013

10th July, 819 A.S.

Recruit Officer Tobias J. Mailer is promoted to the rank of Ensign. Good work finishing the specified time.

Feel free to requisition any of the following ships; Liberator, Guardian, Avenger, Upholder, or even the Havoc Mk II, from Quartermaster Polstari. And of course, I wouldn't advise that you keep the Executioner. Good luck out there.

~ Vice Admiral Rohj Teerin.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Asgardian - 07-14-2013

8th July, 819 A.S.

Recruit Zoe Valentine is promoted to the rank of Ensign.

Congratulations Ensign. If you haven't already, go and knock on Quartermaster Polstari's door, wade through the mountains of paperwork and slap an Advanced Fightercraft Acquisition form on his desk. He wont be too happy, but Quartermasters rarely are - then head down to Norfolk and run a few combat simulations.

I hope to see much more from you, Ensign.

~ Admiral Jack Malrone.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Teerin - 07-20-2013

19th July, 819 A.S.

Captain Bill Kreagan is granted the Fighter Wing Instructor Division Focus title. Best of luck out there, I'm sure you will train our pilots well.

Commander Jacob Beaumont is also given the Fighter Wing Instructor Division Focus title for his aptitude in combat. You'll be serving directly under Captain Kreagan, and you'll be learning from him how to teach strikecraft skills to others.

Commander Jane Hartman is promoted to Logistics Corps Head, a Division Focus title. I'm glad to give you back the job you gave me all those months ago. Since there's no Captain to take this role, I'll be retaining this title and you will be a Logistics Head under me.

Commander Kohaku Ueda is assigned to the Special Operations Lead Division Focus title. With no one currently holding this title as Captain or Commander, this will be yours to handle. Have a talk with the Fleet Admiral about those ESRD assets, she may have some plans for that.

Junior Lieutenant William Jensen is promoted to Lieutenant for consistent good work ethic and decent flight time. You've done well, keep it up.

Ensign Tobias J. Mailer is promoted to Junior Lieutenant. You're attentive and eager to learn; I like that. Stay sharp and work on facing the challenges ahead and you might continue to climb.

Ensign Michael Morse is promoted to Junior Lieutenant by being a determined and quick-thinking fighter pilot. Good work out there.

I am proud to serve with y'all, and will be glad to fly with you again soon. That is all for now.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Teerin - 08-03-2013

2nd August, 819 A.S.

Recruit Officer Sam Underwood is promoted to the rank of Ensign. It's a little overdue, and you sure deserve it.

Get yourself sorted out with any of the snubcraft available to you now. Keep up the good work.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - GrnRaptor - 08-13-2013

12th August, 819 A.S.

Ensign James Lambert is hereby reinstated to his previous rank of Lieutenant.

I'm sure you'll wish to re-equip your former weapons as well. See me at your earliest convenience and we'll sort that out.

~ Admiral Alan Polstari.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Sarawr!? - 08-24-2013

23rd August, 819 A.S.

Commander Aleksandr Melnikov has been promoted to the rank of Captain in addition to earning the title of Commodore.

Melnikov has given many years of his life in service to our Great Republic, and it is with great honor and respect that I formally place him in charge of Fleet Marine Command.

I am confident he's the right man for the job, and I know the Marines attached to the Primary Fleet will be in good hands.

That is all.

~ Admiral Rachel A. Baker.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - GrnRaptor - 08-24-2013

23rd August, 819 A.S.

Junior Lieutenant Michael Morse is promoted ot the rank of Lieutenant. Your calm behavior in combat and your diligence in maintaining the security of Liberty is appreciated. Well done.

Junior Lieutenant Tobias J. Mailer is promoted to the rank of Lieutenant. Your thorough reports, quick mind, and dedication to supporting your fellow pilots is a quality I appreciate. Keep it up.

Ensign Sam Underwood is promoted ot the rank of Lieutenant. You are a doggedly efficient pilot when facing even our worst enemies, and you work hard to keep those around you focused on the mission. I see the makings of a good leader in you; just remember to mind all the paperwork that comes with such responsibility.

Ensign Zoe Valentine is promoted ot the rank of Junior Lieutenant. Your flight time is impressive, and duly noted. Keep a calm head on your shoulders and you'll make a fine ranking officer someday.

To those of you who have made Lieutenant, I'm sure some of you are considering licensed arms for your craft. Feel free to drop by my office and I'll evaluate your request in person.

~ Admiral Alan Polstari.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - GrnRaptor - 08-31-2013

31st August, 819 A.S.

Ensign Hudson Ravis is promoted to the rank of Junior Lieutenant. We've noticed your flight time and efforts in your Liberator. Keep up the good work.

~ Admiral Alan Polstari.