Discovery Gaming Community
ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=94179)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Karst - 01-14-2015

I'm sorry about that, I was that snub. My internet died entirely, right when I happened to be running low on bots in a snubfight. Doesn't look good I know, but I didn't choose the time.

Edit: Just found out what happened in the end, I didn't see it obviously. It was not okay for the gunboats to move in and I would have stopped them if I hadn't been disconnected. They were under the impression that you had been there since the beginning, when there were about three of us and two hostile cruisers, two gunboats, and a battleship.

Apologies, that's not how we do normally do things.

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Mímir - 01-14-2015

no worries

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Tutashkhia - 01-14-2015

(01-14-2015, 09:48 PM)Jayce Wrote: Don't fly unlawfuls near missile gunboats, especially after the Hessians decided to gank 2 Gunboats with 2 Cruisers, 2 Gunboats, and a feeding Battleship.

Oh, and bombers.

And fighters.

And a Corsair GB.

1) What were you thinking when you decided to attack that "Corsair GB" when you saw him all alone about 20k away from his friends, and attacked it with 2 GBs and some bombers?

2) I don't know what happened after my death,but if that Battleship was really the "feeding battleship" be sure I'd not die there. Wink

Also, I didn't like that Battleship firing everything when it wasn't needed sometimes. But neither it's fine when you talk with a lonely Gunboat all alone, and get attacked as his reinforcements appear. But it's just a part of tactic, I know.

Anyway, I liked it. Wish we'd have more such fights in the future.

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Jayce - 01-14-2015

(01-14-2015, 10:10 PM)Tutashkhia Wrote:
(01-14-2015, 09:48 PM)Jayce Wrote: Don't fly unlawfuls near missile gunboats, especially after the Hessians decided to gank 2 Gunboats with 2 Cruisers, 2 Gunboats, and a feeding Battleship.

Oh, and bombers.

And fighters.

And a Corsair GB.

1) What were you thinking when you decided to attack that "Corsair GB" when you saw him all alone about 20k away from his friends, and attacked it with 2 GBs and some bombers?

2) I don't know what happened after my death,but if that Battleship was really the "feeding battleship" be sure I'd not die there. Wink

Also, I didn't like that Battleship firing everything when it wasn't needed sometimes. But neither it's fine when you talk with a lonely Gunboat all alone, and get attacked as his reinforcements appear. But it's just a part of tactic, I know.

Anyway, I liked it. Wish we'd have more such fights in the future.

We only attacked with our two gunboats on you because we knew your friends were just down the lane.

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Tutashkhia - 01-17-2015

Would be cool if one of your Gunboat pilot could say at least "Engaging" before starting shooting my ship.

He was already IN fight against the RHA, saw me approaching the battlefield and started shooting me without a least warning. Dude, Pirate ID isn't the Hessian one. I was way too different target for you in that fight. I'm not a Hessian, I'm a Pirate who can't even start shooting first and can't even jump in fights.

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Garrett Jax - 01-17-2015

(01-17-2015, 10:27 PM)Tutashkhia Wrote: Would be cool if one of your Gunboat pilot could say at least "Engaging" before starting shooting my ship.

He was already IN fight against the RHA, saw me approaching the battlefield and started shooting me without a least warning. Dude, Pirate ID isn't the Hessian one. I was way too different target for you in that fight. I'm not a Hessian, I'm a Pirate who can't even start shooting first and can't even jump in fights.

Would be cool if you listened to me when I specifically told you the other day that you could only ally with players of the same affiliation while on your Pirate ID. Tell me how this isn't an ID violation and why I shouldn't delete your ships as promised with your next ID misstep.

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Tutashkhia - 01-17-2015

(01-17-2015, 10:46 PM)Garrett Jax Wrote: Would be cool if you listened to me when I specifically told you the other day that you could only ally with players of the same affiliation while on your Pirate ID. Tell me how this isn't an ID violation and why I shouldn't delete your ships as promised with your next ID misstep.

1) If not that ID change, I'd not post this here. I appeared near the battlefield, got shot,without even a least warning, and shot back. And I'm the one violating the ID here?

I just hope very soon I won't have to destruct my whole RP with allied organisations...Hope I won't fail. But I doubt very much also.

And also:
Quote:If the links are obvious, make sense and not invented on the spot then you are probably safe. I will try and get a consensus on what "affiliation" actually means for the purposes of the ID.

P.S We started talking about that matter, but we mostly talked about everything. I thought we weren't finished there and it would be continued...

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Karst - 01-18-2015

If you want to have a discussion about ID rules, please have it somewhere else.

If you want to QQ about being shot by ALG in Rheinland, please deal with it.

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Altejago - 01-18-2015

What about being shot by ALG as a Rogue in Cassini?

Didn't think it was part of your ZoI, nor is it your RP to ally with LN to do just that.

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Karst - 01-18-2015

ALG are protective of civilian traffic routes everywhere, including in Liberty.
This is to demonstrate ALG's martial prowess and ability to strike anywhere, cementing our status as a serious military force, but also to show Liberty our good intentions, after a certain faction FR5'd us and lobbied the government to remove our scrapping rights despite agreeing not to do so.

Basically Alte, I will never care about anything you say. Do us all a favor and uninstall the game.

Edit: Perhaps I should also mention how you joined TS for the sole purpose of recording everything, trying to get dirt on our members to report them?

There is no way to have any reasonable discussion with a community member as cancerous as you.