Discovery Gaming Community
Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=16556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 01-18-2011

Mr Eric "Red" Shinn

Sorry about the delay in my reply.

Please answer the questions you have been sent.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - VoluptaBox - 01-18-2011

Simon Templar is a mercenary known as The Saint because of his initials (ST), and because his heroic exploits fly in the face of an otherwise nefarious reputation. Templar has aliases, often using the initials S.T. such as "Sebastian Tombs" or "Sugarman Treacle". Blessed with boyish humor, he makes humorous and off-putting remarks, and leaves a "calling card" at his "crimes," a stick-figure of a man with a halo. Templar started his career as a criminal and developed the skills of a burglar. His origin and reasons of his "conversion" remain a mystery.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 01-19-2011

Mr Eric "Red" Shinn

Mr Simon Templar

Suit up. make us some money.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Neronian - 01-19-2011

[font=Fixedsys]--Incoming Transmission--
[color=#66FF99]-=Link Established=-

*-Commence Uplink-*

ID: Marcus Czan Callus.
Subject: Becoming a Mandalorian.

Hello there, sir or madam, Whoever ends up reading this. My name is Marcus, and I'm interested in joining the Mandalorian Mercenaries. I understand that you mates are a pretty universal group, and I'm looking to break out of this tiny system that's been home to me all these years. Here I was, stuck behind while my entire family left, out to have their own adventures and lives. Learning about what happened to them might be a nice bonus as well, but I'm not too hopeful. Mother always told me that they couldn't keep out of trouble if their lives were hanging by a thread...

Anyways, if you have any questions or forms I need to fill out, I'd be more than happy to go through them. I await your response.

Signed,
[font=Book Antiqua]Marcus Callus.

[font=Fixedsys]<-End of Message->
[color=#333333]==Link Broken==

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 01-20-2011

Why does that name sound familiar?

Must check the old records.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 01-20-2011

Suit up, Mr Marcus Callus.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Luis - 01-23-2011

Communication link received...
Sender: Luis Armstrong
To: Mandalorians
Subject: Recruitment

Opening link.....

=======================================

[font=Arial]Good day to you, Mandalorians. The name is Armstrong, Luis Armstrong. I came from Planet Gran Canaria as a Zoner, however, its time to gain some expereince as a Merc. I have seen reports of Dublin and few other places are getting kind of 'brusque' with few of my trader friends that are around and being pirated. That just really irritated me, since we try to make some trades with houses out there, but with them fools around, one cannot trade. I am not here for the kill, but for the bounties that are placed on them. Give me a chance to join your ranks and be one of the great 'Mandalorians' out there in Sirius.

Send me a Reply, when ready....

[color=#33FF33]=======================================

Transmission Link Lost....
Closing Channel

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 01-23-2011

Mr Armstrong, suit up.

Money to be made.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Seh'ect - 02-20-2011

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

Encryption: Medium
Destination: MM Recruitment Center
Sender: Burt "Brick" Foster
Subject: Application

Name's Brick, used to work security for a shipping company on Leeds, used to. Lost my home and my job, aint got a lot of opportunities being a "refugee". Mercenary work seems to be the way to go what with all hotspots of "action" popping up all over the sector. Gotta do something to earn a wage right? So here I am you need me to sign something?

Well?

***TRANSMISSION ENDED***

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 02-20-2011

Mr Burt "Brick" Foster

I'll be sending you some questions by "courier"

And by "courier", I mean an ugly lady that delivers our messages.

Don't run away from her. Many do.