Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Kherty - 04-20-2019

Transmission incoming...

[Image: 5ua25L5.png]
Sender : Lt. Tomislav Hrushovsky
Recipient : Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Topic : Expansion Project
Encryption LOW

Privyet.
Today was a great day for the expansion of the Coalition. I took command of a Freighter and led an expedition to take hold of Base Construction Materials throughout Sirius. This was a perillious task, but we succeded. We are now ready to deploy another Base, that will also be available to our comrades from Rheinland, and beyond. We shall now wait for the Premier's order to finally deploy it.

Long live the Revolution!

Transmission terminated..

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Havok - 04-22-2019

[Image: ycOcxD0.png]

Comrades,

The christening voyage of the Akula is complete. Field Combat tests were conducted with extrordinary results.

Taking the voyage into the heart of Rheinland, the Akula began it's scouting mission around the lanes surrounding Bonn Station. It did not take long however for the capitalist Military to show itself. We began chasing the vessel back to near Bonn, where it apparently waited for backup. Sure enough, a bomber showed up, hoping to challenge the might of the Coalition. They were fierce, and fought bravely, but the bomber perished none the less.

I gave the fighterpilot a chance to limp home and tell the tale of what happened. He bravely, albeit stupidly, decided to stand his ground. I was hellbent on giving him the honorable death he so yearned, but one of our Hessian allies showed up in a Fighter, so I backed off to let them duel.

I shall commend that capitalist pawn for standing his ground to the end.

Akula is ready for the next mission. For the glory of the Coalition.

XX

Chen out.

[Image: dfPszYq.png]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Havok - 06-02-2019

[Image: ycOcxD0.png]

Comrades,

Vostok is bearing fruit. If we keep up the work on it we shall continue to strengthen it and build ourselves a secondary Production Facility.

I've delivered the repair materials for today, our engineers should be able to manage the upkeep.

XX

Chen out.

[Image: dfPszYq.png]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Zyliath - 06-02-2019

[Image: TV3U3kQ.png]

:: Incoming Transmission ::
:: Incoming ID data packet...100% ::

:: ID - [De Grasse, Michel] ::
:: Rank - [Commissar-Major] ::
:: Location - [UNDISCLOSED] ::
:: Encryption - [S.T.A.L.I.N. PROTOCOL] ::

:: Audio/Video feed online ::
:: Commencing ::

Privyet. I shall debrief on the most recent events.

First and foremost, there has been a surge of transports hauling Corsair-made Components. I assisted Premier Selim in securing a full cargo which was being moved by -would you guess- a Zoner transport within the Omega-41 system. The Logistics was promptly alerted afterwards and the CPS-Polus swooped in to secure the cargo.

It is advisable to interdict and seize the cargo of these transports as they support the cannibal Corsairs.

To this, I also add a report which got lost somehow: in short, a Corsair callsigned Dpoed (Titan-class superiority Corsair fighter, by the way) snooped in New Moscow, and was quickly and swiftly sent to mine salt for the rest of his life.

This concludes the report.

For the People's Republic and the Revolution!
-
Michel De Grasse

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Spectre - 06-02-2019

[Transmission Begins]

[Image: 9J6CCUm.gif]

[Image: xaxabt.jpg]

To: Coalition Communications Centre
Priority: High

Hallo Comrades,

I wish to make a report on the events that transpired during a Core assault in Neu Beijing.
Eight of us launched from Kamchatka to meet these Core ships, myself, Comrade Hrushovsky, a large amount of comrades from the Spire and another unmarked comrade. The battle began in earnest, and while we may have taken casualties, know that they did not come without success.

[02.06.2019 18:36:20] Death: Wahoo was put out of action by TSB|Helena.Baysa (Mine).
[02.06.2019 18:38:08] Death: Core|Lycaon was put out of action by SCRA|Hans.Metzger (Gun).

We will be ready for their next assault, and my ship will be ready to face them yet again.
That is all that I have to report. Until the next flight.

Fur die Coalition,

Hans Metzger
Oberleutnant

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Kherty - 06-02-2019

Transmission incoming...

[Image: 5ua25L5.png]
Sender : Lt. Tomislav Hrushovsky
Recipient : Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Topic : Debrief
Encryption LOW

Privyet.

Here is my report. I have done a scout mission into the Omicrons. I have seen multiple Outcasts vessels, mainly transport ships. They are not only planning something, but are streghtening their capitalist economy, and right next to our borders. I can only urge the Coalition to be even more aware than it is now, of the Outcast and overall Hispania threat in the Omicrons.

After I came back to New Moscow, I have been part of two diplomatic missions in the Taus systems with our Premier. The second was a failure due to a fight that broke between us and multiple hostile ships.

Finally, I took part in the fight between the filthy Core and us, with our allies from TSB. This fight was harsh, I have been able to deal damage to our opponent, but my ship has given up, and exploded.

These last days have been mostly fructuous.

Long live the Revolution!

Transmission terminated..

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - conmann35 - 06-09-2019

[Image: jd1tOrY.png]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Security Encryption: High
Message transmitted to Commissar-Major Michel de Grasse.

Commissar.

Report to the Office of the Premier on Volgograd.

Now.

For the Motherland, for the Revolution.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Zyliath - 06-09-2019

Comrade Premier,

On my way.

-
Michel De Grasse

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Keller - 07-26-2019

[Transmission Begins]
To: SCRA Communications Centre
Priority: Low

Enabling video-feed
[Image: cCpmCMD.gif]

[Message Begins]
I've been radio silent for quite some time now, but it's not as if I'm not here. Things have remained especially tense in Omega-47, but there have been no attempts by the Fez to try and launch an invasion. They seem to still be considering their options and wondering just how long the window to liberate Canaria will remain open. Which I'll wager won't be for much longer.

In other news the Kassel has arrived and made mooring with Mykolaiv. I'll be coordinating with the Hessians regarding the repairs in this channel. If any of our comrades would like to assist in the repair operations, you are free to respond in the linked channel once called upon.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Zyliath - 07-28-2019

Privyet, comrades. I've been radio-silent for a while now.

Border Control alarms sounded when a Corsair Murmillo-class battleship, callsign CNS-Kalamata, penetrated New Moscow and entered Volgograd's restricted space, with the intent of bombing the State Duma, which elevated the alarm to Code Red. I deployed my own bomber, the SCRA|C-Le.Daemon and rallied comrades to the battle. Comrades from the Spire Battlegroup answered my hail and deployed two bombers, TSB|Denis.Bodrov' and TSB|Kuzma-4, as did Premier Selim himself, in command of the SCRA|CPW-Havana.

This Corsair talked big, but he was nothing against the People's combined might. I managed to successfully trick him in revealing his position by using system-wide channels - I was surprised of this individual's utter stupidity.

In the end, after a grueling battle, the Havana's primary batteries managed to deal the critical shot, turning the Corsair ship into a pile of junk. All hands reported green status, and the Havana reported light to medium damage to all decks and is currently undergoing repairs at Mykolaiv.

-
Michel De Grasse