Discovery Gaming Community
Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=16556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Disco - 02-20-2011

...Incoming...Transmission...

...Communication...Secured...

...Message...Recording...

For so long I have waited for this. The chance for me to embrace my inner Mandalore. The world is full of injustice, but we are here to stop this. Doing jobs for people, for money, what a life! I have been recruited for several small jobs as a mercenary, but I have been missing the big picture. Working with others to achieve more then I ever thought was possible. This, is the reason I want to join your group. My name is Stephen Duval, and I want to join the Mandalorian Mercenaries. I will keep in touch.

...Message...Sent...

...Communication...Lost...

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 02-20-2011

Mr Burt "Brick" Foster

Suit up. Money to be made.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 02-20-2011

Mr Stephen Duval

Please answer the questions you have been sent.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Ocampo - 02-20-2011

{{{Incoming Transmission}}}

[color=#FFFFFF]Lets make this simple, shall we?
My name a Jack O'Connor, and I want to shoot people for the money from other peoples banks.
I am more than qualified for this job, as I have done this in the past, but not on a large scale, hired by some people.I grew up on wonderful Planet Malta, and left in my teen years, flying off in a Sabre, that I use today to shoot with.
I have seen you Mandalorians, shooting up the same people I like to shoot up. So, why not join you! I will keep pestering you until I get a response!

[color=#000000]{{{End Transmission}}}

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 02-21-2011

Very well Mr O'Connor

Please answer the questions I am sending you now.

They will come in a pizza box.

Unless you ordered pizza...

Just order Indian food, ok?

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 02-21-2011

Mr Duval, Mr O'Connor

Suit up.

Money to be made.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - aerelm - 02-25-2011

-- Incoming Transmission
ID Registry: Mandalorian Mercenary
ID Display: Daniel Rivera
Target: The Mandalore
-- Displaying Message
  You know the feeling when like... You want to do something for your whole life, and think you'll never get bored, but then when you actually start to do it you figure it gets boring just too fast? Well, that's what happened to me. I heard about all them flyboys going to Kusari and spending a whole month with those Golden Cs, and decided to give it a shot. It wasn't -that- good anyways, dunno what makes some of our guys go there every month or two, and smell of cardamine... urgh, was horrible!
  Well, I had paid for a whole month in advance, thinkin' that was goin' to be heaven, so just not to waste credits, I stayed there to pass my month then come back to business, but tell you what, now that I'm outa that place there's no way I'm gonna waste my cash on it again! Was such a waste of cash, both because I was spending money, and because I couldn't be both in bed 'shooting' a girl and in space shooting a paycheck... I'm gonna stick with shooting the second one for now.

Count me back in.
-- End of Transmission

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 02-25-2011

Daniel

I know the feeling.

Suit up, son.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - horvat - 03-06-2011

Incoming Transmission
ID Display: John Dillinger
Target: The Mandalore

Meaningless killing is well just that. Don't you agree? If you don't get paid for killing someone what is the point in killing itself. This logic off course only works for normal people which are minority in this universe. Listening to me speak you probably wonder about my psychological profile. Well i am glad you asked... It is similar to a bunch of kittens but kittens with stripes, those who hunt in pack and would bite your arm off if you tried to pet them. That is exactly what i offer to you. A kitten that likes to bite and effectively doing that if i may add. I await your answer in my basket.

End of transmission

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 03-06-2011

Mr Dillinger..

Do answer the questions you have been sent via carrier donkey.