Discovery Gaming Community
Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=16556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 03-06-2011

Mr Dillinger

Suit up, son.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - koske - 03-07-2011

[Image: silviagreer.jpg]

Name: Silvia Greer
Birthplace: Planet Curacao
Hair Color: Brown
Eyes Color: Blue
Height: 179cm
Weight: 70Kg

Bio:
She is born on the Planet Curacao from a mother Angela Greer and unknown father, Angelina never told her that story. Ronald has accepted her as a sister and all his life he behaved protectively toward her, brother was the only man in the world for her eyes. Their father was in the war against the nomads, Ronald was only man in the house and he did everything to keep them safe... He started to work like Merc because they needed cash for future living, Silvia looked on him like a hero (He was a hero for them in that moment). Silvia wanted to be with brother and she demands to work with him as soon as she become adult, for Silvia`s 21 birthday brother Ronald gave her ship with full equipment, as he is good pilot he trained her as best he could.

Silvia finished School of Economics, during her school time she had only one boyfriend. Love for her was the most important thing in life. She is a love closed, still waiting for the right guy who will take her heart. Her brother and Silvia will work only for the Lawful force, dirty jobs are not their style.

***Uploading message***
Good day Ladies and Gentleman,
I`m here to try my best, my work is going hard when you are alone. I hope that you are ready to train a Lady to be a money machine.
***Closing Message***

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Slartibartfast - 03-07-2011

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Shane Devlin

Hello there. Having grown up on Sheffield station, which - as you're undoubtedly aware - holds quite a contingent of them Bounty Hunters, I was fascinated by the prospect of shooting people down for money from an early age... Uh, that didn't sound quite right. Let me elaborate. I'm no psycho, neither am I a sadist. Shooting people down in space ships is an art, though one must always bear in mind that particular action may always end in the other guy sucking vacuum and ending up a grotesque mutilated corpse.

Anyway, I was sucked into the niche, if you will. Started collecting bounties for the Unioners under a rather silly alias - *scrapped* - and I wasn't bad at it. And I reckon not being liked one bit by the Rheinland authorities and by Xeeners wouldn't be a deterrent in me applying to the Mandalorians. Well, as much as I fancied my job and my shiny ship, something as missing. I was hunting alone and the entire thing seemed a bit.. Chaotic. Not that chaos deters me - but I wouldn't mind progressing in the art of killing for credits alongside the masters of it.

Many pleasurable ka-chings to ya and looking forward to the response.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Miaou - 03-08-2011

Name: Steve O'€™Hare
Sex: Male

Background: Born and raised on HMS Derby, following fathers career as a army brat. As the saying goes, the apple didn'€™t fall far from the tree. Steve joins the academy, and quickly became a top student. While being top student means people look highly on you, it also means people think ones a cool dude. Cool dudes go to parties. At parties there are usually drinks.

After completing the academy, O' Hare was a complete drunk, a waste of the good pilot he was. He still joined the BAF somehow, but was quickly removed due to abusive behavior of a female officer and over alcoholic limits while on duty.

He quickly found his life slipping away, and quickly joined a merc group. It was easy money till they picked on the wrong people. Most of the group was taken out, and afterwards the mercs disbanded, leaving Steve without a proper job.

Qualifications: BAF Academy trained

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 03-08-2011

Quite a line up...

All applicants, please answer the questions you are provided by carrier Eagle.

The Carrier Eagle with lightning painted on it.

With an eyepatch.

Named "Mandy"

Yeah, I know..

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - The Mole Miner - 03-13-2011

***incoming transmission***
***encryption level-high***
***connection-moderate***

Name:Dack
Birthplace:A Shuttle

Background:being born on a transport shuttle that his father owned Dack always a feel for flying and loved to fly his fathers shuttle whenever he could even though he was young you could almost say he had a bond with any ship he set foot on. on day his father faced money problems and faced loosing his ship so his father did the only thing he saw he could do...he started training his son to he a mercinary knowing that somone would always want somone to die. however one day a mysteriou man whom dack had never seen before grabed his father and shot him right in front of him the man then forced him to watch ravens come and feast on his fatether. Dack would never be the same after that. it was because of this incident that dack adopted the name 'Raven's talon' and marked every man he killed with raven talons stuck into his targets eyes. this is the story or raven's.talon.

~Raven's.talon~

***end transmission***

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 03-14-2011

Dack, that is your first name, yes?

A Consul will be in contact with you shortly to further evaluate your application.

And your callsign is Raven's Talon? That is the name of a ship...

We are aware of an unlawful mercenary by that name. You had best not be him... In any case, you will need a new callsign, or alternatively, we could assign you a Mandalorian name.

Or you could tell us your real name. Though many do not...

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - The Mole Miner - 03-14-2011

' Wrote:Dack, that is your first name, yes?

A Consul will be in contact with you shortly to further evaluate your application.

And your callsign is Raven's Talon? That is the name of a ship...

We are aware of an unlawful mercenary by that name. You had best not be him... In any case, you will need a new callsign, or alternatively, we could assign you a Mandalorian name.

Or you could tell us your real name. Though many do not...
ya well ummmm..... i kinda 'bought' this ship off him you could say. as for the callsign a mandalorian name would be fine

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 03-14-2011

' Wrote:ya well ummmm..... i kinda 'bought' this ship off him you could say. as for the callsign a mandalorian name would be fine

The name I suggest is Bes'kad

A curved blade, like a talon.

The Consul will speak to you shortly.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - The Mole Miner - 03-14-2011

' Wrote:The name I suggest is Bes'kad

A curved blade, like a talon.

The Consul will speak to you shortly.
i have been contacted and yes i shall addopt the new name for my own