Discovery Gaming Community
The wiki update status - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Discovery Wiki (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Thread: The wiki update status (/showthread.php?tid=22144)

The wiki update status - Narcotic - 04-12-2012

Updated all my characters on the wiki. I count 10 characters now.
My main character reaches almost 5000 words.

Also updated my wiki profile.

The wiki update status - Echo 7-7 - 04-12-2012

Updated the Capital Ships list page. Mostly checked Cruiser/BC turrets, BS details still need reviewing.

Edit:

Updated the ID list page. Separated IDs into new categories (Military, Autonomous, and Pirate).

The wiki update status - Arkadiusz Serowiecki - 04-14-2012

Create and uprage few info from my char

Links to topic is in my signature.

The wiki update status - SnakThree - 08-15-2012

Finaly got myself to update codename weapons table.

Added Efficiency ratio, calculated Hull Damage/Energy. Added particle pictures as well.

Not even close to what other editors have contributed , but that will do for now :cool:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Class_10_Guns#...s_10_CODE_NAMES

The wiki update status - Ipuvaepe - 08-15-2012

Corrected the energy ratios, confirmed their accuracy with FLStat (and the infocards of the few I have ingame), page has been marked as 4.86 accurate.

Likewise, the old mining guide now shows as a historical page, added turn speed docking bays hyperspatial modules (Equipment Type 1) and future support for heavy docking bays (currently hangars+dockbays = displayed dockbays). Slowly but steadily ship pages have turn speed added to it. Player Ship Infobox is now much more personalized, having been redone to be less general virtually a copypaste of the Ship Infobox.

Moved and created singular-tense redirects, which is the proper way to do it. As a note to other contributors, use as an example [[Transport Turret]]s not [[Transport Turrets]].

Created a Hardpoints template allowing more centralized control over how the hardpoints are displayed, and changed most caps to it. Added support to this template for snubs and ships with forward guns and other pseudounique slots.

Moved pages clearly named by their nickname to their correct nicknames (id est li_gunboat_gun01 to li_gunboat_forward_gun01).

Added a page for FLHook-set player faction IDs and redirects for their generic names (Omicron Supply Industries, SCRA, et cetera).

Cleaned up file names and changed the Base Infobox to more dramatically show destroyed player bases (and player bases in general).

Template:NPC Faction will now automatically link to the ID (if named <faction> ID) and to its player faction or player group if there is no official faction.

Fixed a few pages which incorrectly listed a group as official (BIS comes to mind).

Linked pages on IDs for user convenience.

Template:Historical now takes a second variable for the version of the historical article, and using this instead of Template:Version will not mark the page as Outdated.

Restored old ships and IDs (Slaver ID, Smuggler ID, Vigilante ID) and their 4.86 beta equivalents and marked them as Historical Articles.

The wiki update status - SnakThree - 08-15-2012

' Wrote:Corrected the energy ratios, confirmed their accuracy with FLStat (and the infocards of the few I have ingame), page has been marked as 4.86 accurate.

Yeah. Don't trust Cody kids. Just don't. :nyam:

The wiki update status - Sayfog - 08-16-2012

' Wrote:Added particle pictures as well.

Thank you for adding one of the most important parts to the the table, how it looks when I pew pew:D

The wiki update status - Corsair - 08-20-2012

I'll take a look at gunboat weapons. I noticed that in particular the Gunboat missiles for the most part had incomplete data or no data at all.

For reference:

<strike>Basic GB missile</strike>
<strike>Liberty GB missile</strike>
<strike>Order GB missile</strike>
BD GB missile

The above have satisfactory infocards (will check stats later) whereas the rest:

Bretonia
Council
GRN
Kusari
Rheinland

All need infocards. I'll get it done over the next few days. I'll cross out items as I update them.

UPDATE: Got Liberty, Order and Basic GB missiles up to date.

I spent three hours putting in EVERY SINGLE buying location for basic GB missile turrets in ALPHABETICAL ORDER. Enjoy. I only broke the chart a little bit.

The wiki update status - Error - 08-20-2012

' Wrote:I'll take a look at gunboat weapons. I noticed that in particular the Gunboat missiles for the most part had incomplete data or no data at all.

For reference:

Basic GB missile
<strike>Liberty GB missile</strike>
<strike>Order GB missile</strike>
BD GB missile

The above have satisfactory infocards (will check stats later) whereas the rest:

Bretonia
Council
GRN
Kusari
Rheinland

All need infocards. I'll get it done over the next few days. I'll cross out items as I update them.
That's mostly due to them not having infocards added by the infocard devs in the first place, so you'll have to make them yourself if you want to add anything. The rest of them have had their actual in-game infocards added to the Wiki.

EDIT: Another thing to note when updating guns/equipment: don't change the version number to 4.86 if you haven't verified all the sale locations for the item. This is also the main reason why most of the gun pages are still listed as outdated. The stats are probably correct - you can check the edit history if you want to be sure - but updating sale points by hand for all of them is not something that's easily done, as the code generator we usually use for this hasn't been updated to the final version of 4.86.

The wiki update status - Corsair - 08-21-2012

I used FLStat to retrieve their sell location. I'm fairly sure they're accurate since they include 4.86-added stations such as the ones in Viriginia.