Discovery Gaming Community
Enlistment Office [Recruitment] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: [KNF] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+----- Thread: Enlistment Office [Recruitment] (/showthread.php?tid=9542)

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - archie - 08-11-2011

[font=Arial Narrow]Birth Name: Amakasu Naojikiro
[color=#FFCC33]Gender:
Male
Birthplace: Honshu Planet

Konnichiwa,
I am writing his on my fathers messaging device in our home on Planet Honshu to the local recruitment office of the Naval Forces. My name is Amakasu Naojikiro and I am seventeen years old. My parents are members of the Great Empire's Police force and I want to follow their foot steps in serving the Emperor and if needed, dieing for him. For the greater glory of Kusari, we need people willing to step forward into the jaws of risk, I am ready do what is necessary.

I have never left my home on Honshu and my past employment is limited, only real experience is a low-grade digital mechanic at a local factory. I have some simulation combat experience but I was called "A natural" by the overseers of the simulation. I've had no criminal history and due to my family's past of earning their living from their own labor and efforts, discipline was also shown during my development into who I am now.

Will you let me take the step into my life for which I am willing to die to do. Literally.

Signed,
[font=Comic Sans Ms]Amakasu Naojikiro

-------------------------------
  • Combat Ability At The Simulation - Seven/Ten
  • Education Level On Kusari History & General Knowledge - Seven/Ten
  • S.K.Y.3.E Protocall - casual.gamer2011

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - West - 08-11-2011

[Image: comheader.png]
>>>>Comm ID: Chujo Kagakagari Takaya
>>>>To: Amakasu Naojikiro
>>>>Subject: Application for the Kusari Naval Forces

Amakasu Naojikiro, Your application has been accepted. Welcome to Kusari Naval Forces.

Chujo Kagakagari Takaya Out.
[Image: comfooter.png]

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - varoshanin - 08-16-2011

Full name: Michishige Shigehito
Short biography: Born on planet Honshu,
from a old samurai family Shigehito, father Daiko is KNF officer-pilot on Akita border station for many years, and now officer in KNF department on planet Honshu,
mother is professor of economy at university on plant Honshu, i finished high school and military academy on Honshu i wish continuing samurai codex in family Shigehito and became a KNF pilot to serve a emperor.
I expect from KNF to make me samurai that my father ,
family and emperor be proud on me,
I m experienced pilot with bomber almost a same like in chimaera, i hope i will be able to
fulfill expectations of superiors and to perform tasks that we give.
I temporary serve a duty on battleship Nagasaki, system Leeds, and i was helping kusari forces in to planet in front of planet Leeds.
Also i want to earn respect from others and they respect me in all sphere of samurai's life

Flight experience
: 8 both with fighter and bomber
Knowledge of Kusari : RP 8
//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (kika.mika8)
//Your timezone (GMT+2)

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Ebon - 08-18-2011

>>>>Comm ID: Shōshō Kogan Ryu
>>>>To: Michishige Shigehito
>>>>Subject: Transfer for the Kusari Naval Forces primary fleet

Your application has been accepted. All necessary doccuments and protocols are on their way. Make Emperor proud of your actions !
Shōshō Kogan Ryu Out.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Vito - 08-26-2011

Incoming transmission
Sender ID: Hiro Kimura
Subject: Application

Konnichiwa honorable defenders of the Empire. My name is Hiro Kimura and so far I have spent my time working for several employers, from rich farmers to the most influential hogosha syndicates, defending Kusari's people and their interests, but time has come to step up and join the Epmeror's forces. I have a vast experience flying the best ships Kusari has to offer and I am confident I will perform very good at the helm of a Chimaera.

I am ready to give my all for the Emperor and for the Empire and I am ready to live behind my home and family to ensure out nation's enemies will meet their end

----------

Flight experience: 7/10
Knowledge of Kusari RP: 8/10
//S.K.Y.P.E.: most of the HC has it
//Your timezone EET, GMT +2

Transmission closed

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Ebon - 08-26-2011

>>>>To: Hiro Kimura
>>>>Subject: Transfer for the Kusari Naval Forces primary fleet

Your application has been accepted. Im sure you know what will happen now. We expect you asap at Hiroshima, and then you will be dispatched to proper wings and Commander.
Shōshō Kogan Ryu Out.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - aaronD48 - 08-27-2011

[color=#33CC00]Transmission sent...
Receiving.....
Playing video transmission...

Name:John,Ringwood

I was born on Java station Tau 23. I have been employed as a trader,bomber pilot, fighter pilot, and battlecruiser commander by Unidyne Metals and trading. I am very good at negotiations and am most comfortable on the bridge of a capital ship dealing with foreign diplomats. I would like to fight for Kusari and her people to preserve the way of life they enjoy and possibly help bring peace and new alliances I have also done some freelance work for the liberty navy.

Field Experience 9/10
Kusari History 6/10
Timezone GMT +4
Skype protocol aarond481

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Ebon - 08-27-2011

>>>>To: John,Ringwood
>>>>Subject: Application for the Kusari Naval Forces primary fleet

Konnichiwa. I will be honest with you. I dont quite get why, I assume, IMG pilot wants to join Emperors Kogen Naval Forces. Additionally joining our ranks, will force on you flying VHF class vessel, and you would have to go through long way of chain of ranks until you will be able to fly Battleship. So if you could be so nice, clarify your potential role in KNF, and explain your previous affiliation.
We do not allow foreigners to fly in Emperors name, defending Kusari space, and your BIO doesnt seem to have infos about Kusari blood in you. Dont have much choice, your application is denied.
Shōshō Kogan Ryu Out.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - mayu20 - 08-28-2011

Birth Name: Karl Nikasaur
Birthplace: New Berlin

Guten Tag,

I am Karl NIkasaur, age 25 years old. I was born in Rheinland, my mother was from there but my father from Kusari. I left Rheinlad at the age of 10 after graduate middle school. I made the high school and college in Kusari. After Finishing the college i got a job on a Battleship at the engine room. One day when I was reading datas of the ship core the alarm sounded. We were under attack by Blood Dragons bomber. Some of our pilots were heavy injured during the attack so there were only 3 fighter pilots left to defend the ship, but that wasn't enought. So I jumpend in a Chimera and went outside to help defending the ship. I have some fighter skill since I finished the Naval Forces Academy, but I choosed to stay and make some good inside a Battleship. But no more. Now I want to be there. I felt so good helping my wingman there and repeal the attack. I liked that feeling, and I want to have it every day now. That's why I want to transfer to the Fighters Wing.

Signed,
Karl Nikasaur

-------------------------------

Combat Ability- 8
Education Level On Kusari History & General Knowledge - 8
S.K.Y.P.E Protocol - blaci.marian-alexandru

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - West - 08-28-2011

>>>>Comm ID: Chujo Kagakagari Takaya
>>>>To: Karl Nikasaur
>>>>Subject: Application for the Kusari Naval Forces

Even if you were born in the Rhineland, you are half kusarian that's why we can accept you into the ranks of our mighty fleet.

We have reviewed the answers on our questions , and decided to accept you Karl Nikasaur.
Welcome to Kusari Naval Forces.

Chujo Kagakagari Takaya Out.