Discovery Gaming Community
Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=16556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Rodriguez - 08-26-2011

Well, a Rheinlander, let's put a test for you.

First at all, bring me the most tasty strudel that I'll ever eat.

Second, We might end shooting some of your former countrymates, I hope that won't be a trouble.

Third, check your mail box.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - mikerchang919 - 08-27-2011

---Incoming Transmission---
---Message Decrypting---
---Downloading---
---Download Complete---

1.) Strudels are not my forte, but I can make some good bratwurst.
2.) The shooting of comrades doesn't faze one who has a clear conscious.
3.) Mail checked and replied to.

---End of Transmission---

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Rodriguez - 08-28-2011

Fine fine fine, you are in mister I-Got-No-Strudel-For-You.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Wraga - 08-29-2011

...:::Incoming Transmission:::...
...:::Identification: Scadii:::...
...:::Location: Planet Nilfheim:::...

[Image: shieldknot4.jpg]

Mein name is Scadii, and since this is the first time when we meet, please let me to introduce myself a bit. First of all, here is my short story. I borned at Planet Nilfheim and still living here. Its a small, hidden icy planet at Luneburg system.

After the Bundschuh have arrived there and overruled the whole system, they established their base we had to retreat from space travelling. My parents...[color=#000000]*she sighs*
...well I dont know them. They left me at a saint woman when I was a baby, so I've never seen them. Maybe when I was very young, but I dont remember.

My real mother is Freyjan, the saint woman. She teached me everything what she could and she was the first who told something about the stars and a whole, new world out there. She named it as the crown of Yggdronsoill where the warriors have to go...as she told this is a pilgrimage.

So now, I'll be a pilgrim and I'll start my journey soon.

I'm so young but brave enough and well experienced in killing...that is what my mothers really knew...killing with words, with magic, with guns...with eyes. She had to, since the bundschuh killed every men in her village.

She was the best pilot I've ever seen and she tried to teach my some tricks. But she never let me to leave the Luneburg system. You know, she is my mother who want to know me in safe. *she smiles* Just joinkg, she want me in danger where I can prove my abilities and earn some respect for her name and for our "kind".

We are...*she sighs*...we are just few, but I would like to reach those stars and far as I know, you are who could help me...and I'm who could help you.

Put me on a test, give me impossible missions, I dont care...I just want to kill.

Signed

Scadii

...:::Transmission Terminated:::...
...:::Signal lost:::...

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - VoluptaBox - 08-29-2011

Ugh..am I -that- drunk? Either way, it was always our policy to give everyone a shot.

So, complete the task you will be delivered by our courier, and we shall talk again.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Wraga - 08-29-2011

*she tries to be ac cute as she can* [color=#FFFFFF]I have sent the answers, awaiting for your reply.

*she smiles and waves*

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - jakub963 - 09-05-2011

' Wrote:Name... My name Is Jake... Jake Markoh...

I've used to be liberty navy pilot. I was shot down. An accident, navy called it. I've had an defective escape pod. After 3 months of various recovery procedures i was ready to return to duty. However the didn't allowed me to, navy said that i am not listed in their database. I found out why. I was listed in KIA database... I was... Dead.

I am officialy dead now... But i am searching for new life. Mandalore looks like it can provide me one.
I am ready to assist...

Yeah.. Um... Hi.
Its me Jake again. Well, um... I doubt you remember me seeing that i didnt stayed too long last time.
It kind of long story. I got cocky, messed with too many bad guys at once. That has been...
*checks date on computer*
Well About a year now...
Okay, look, look... Its solved. Its fine.. Everything is fine now... So... I would like to get back to work here, continue where i left off.
Hopefully... My Sabre should be collecting dust somewhere on the Barrier.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Rodriguez - 09-05-2011

Need a new identity? Try not to mess with so many at the same time... backstabbing is always better.

Welcome back.

<div align="right]Consul Sebastian Rodriguez
Mandalorian Mercenaries

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Rodriguez - 09-05-2011

I feel the need to keep talking.

<div align="right]Consul Sebastian Rodriguez
Mandalorian Mercenaries

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Photuin - 09-10-2011

Incoming transmission from <ERR#068: source indeterminable or undefined>...
This is Kandosii.
Hello there. It's been a while, but I'm finally back. My apologies for not keeping in touch; I've been a tad busy running about with an assumed identity, but more on that later.

But anyway... Am I welcome back?

Transmission end. Pinging the source of the signal suggests message was sent from the independent worlds between Liberty and Bretonia.