Discovery Gaming Community
Amenhotep |Feedback| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: RP Stories Feedback Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Amenhotep |Feedback| (/showthread.php?tid=142250)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Jonathan Kalh, Amenhotep |Feedback| - Kalhmera - 11-08-2018

(11-08-2018, 02:27 AM)JorgeRyan Wrote: Im sure you could arrange for, to either add a gunboat, or use the fighter + backup (which you had plenty of in that fight), for future interactions, which I hope will be of better quality than that. Surprisingly, only the indie Mako seemed to show any sort of restraint or self-control in balancing that fight. Who would have expected that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Regardless of how you feel, feedback is not here for you to complain about PVP, I was within my Lines of my ID approved by Admins. Sorry you had a bad interaction.

RE: Jonathan Kalh, Amenhotep |Feedback| - Kalhmera - 11-18-2018

Diplomacy has been updated, added {Abh} To Hostile factions

RE: Jonathan Kalh, Amenhotep |Feedback| - MotokoSusu - 11-18-2018

hahah you dare put us on hostel when you inserted yourself in a conflict with that you had no part in other then to show up it is not our fault that you saw fit to entwine yourself in a Zoners internal matter which IRG had pointed out. It not our fault nor is it your place to insert yourself, they poked a bear under gunned. But wait a dang min forgive me I forgot who's feedback this is. ooooh and you complained that why it was you needed to jump all the way there

RE: Jonathan Kalh, Amenhotep |Feedback| - Banned player t202085 - 11-18-2018

(11-18-2018, 08:06 AM)MotokoSusu Wrote: hahah you dare put us on hostel when you inserted yourself in a conflict with that you had no part in other then to show up it is not our fault that you saw fit to entwine yourself in a Zoners internal matter which IRG had pointed out. It not our fault nor is it your place to insert yourself, they poked a bear under gunned. But wait a dang min forgive me I forgot who's feedback this is. ooooh and you complained that why it was you needed to jump all the way there

I wouldn't take it personally, Jonathan Kalh and the Amenhotep are pretty much 100% funded by IRG, so he's bound to side with them in any conflict, Also if your pobs have shields this time, I'm happy to set up some defense ships and players for you.

(11-18-2018, 08:12 AM)Silverlight Wrote:
(11-18-2018, 08:06 AM)MotokoSusu Wrote: hahah you dare put us on hostel when you inserted yourself in a conflict with that you had no part in other then to show up it is not our fault that you saw fit to entwine yourself in a Zoners internal matter which IRG had pointed out. It not our fault nor is it your place to insert yourself, they poked a bear under gunned. But wait a dang min forgive me I forgot who's feedback this is. ooooh and you complained that why it was you needed to jump all the way there

I wouldn't take it personally, Jonathan Kalh and the Amenhotep are pretty much 100% funded by IRG, so he's bound to side with them in any conflict, Also if your pobs have shields this time, I'm happy to set up some defense ships and players for you.

What Silver said, IRG funds the Amenhotep and I will defend them.

RE: Jonathan Kalh, Amenhotep |Feedback| - DarkTails - 11-18-2018

There's a very clear different between "defending them" and doing something in a region your character is not for the sake of ooRP workings against other players.

(11-18-2018, 09:18 AM)DarkTails Wrote: There's a very clear different between "defending them" and doing something in a region your character is not for the sake of ooRP workings against other players.

Its called jump drives and the IRG has a Matrix, which allows me to jump to IRG anytime I need to, then jump back to the Omicrons. You people are so damn paranoid.

Also, No one and I mean No one can tell me where my Osiris can go.

RE: Jonathan Kalh, Amenhotep |Feedback| - Kalhmera - 11-21-2018

Jonathan is having a mental break down, his core beliefs are coming into question and his rage is taking over. Everything about him from this point on will start to rapidly change. His rage cannot be controlled and he trusts very few people at this point. The role play can be found Here

RE: Jonathan Kalh, Amenhotep |Feedback| - ~Chio - 11-23-2018

(11-18-2018, 09:52 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: You people are so damn paranoid.

Keep those offensive words for yourself mate. Don't forget this is a RP server, as DarkTails said. You can't do literally whatever you want to in your Osiris.

RE: Jonathan Kalh, Amenhotep |Feedback| - Kalhmera - 11-24-2018

(11-23-2018, 09:47 AM)~Chio Wrote:
(11-18-2018, 09:52 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: You people are so damn paranoid.

Keep those offensive words for yourself mate. Don't forget this is a RP server, as DarkTails said. You can't do literally whatever you want to in your Osiris.

No.