Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! (/showthread.php?tid=146317)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - Secret Valley Workshop - 12-15-2016

ID: Dr. Jack Frakes
Base: Secret Valley Workshop
Recipient: @Clavius and @Ramke
Date of Send: 15/12/823 A.S.
SIGNAL STRENGTH: 100%
ENCRYPTION: _____ 100%

Congratulations to New Admins @Ramke and @Clavius.

- Best regards:

- Dr. Jack Frakes
- Director General of Science the Secret Valley Workshop
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=137128

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - GamerGirl - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 07:44 PM)Hannibal Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 07:36 PM)GamerGirl Wrote: Please do correct me if i am wrong on my question over here.
those mentioned above had the fuel and there was no internal sabotage(getting that mentioned fuel off the station or just delete it)
I find if very strange that this is the only station having this kind of problem. I remain to think they have had no more h3 to fuel their shields.

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - Hannibal - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 07:53 PM)GamerGirl Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 07:36 PM)GamerGirl Wrote: Please do correct me if i am wrong on my question over here.
those mentioned above had the fuel and there was no internal sabotage(getting that mentioned fuel off the station or just delete it)
I find if very strange that this is the only station having this kind of problem. I remain to think they have had no more h3 to fuel their shields.

(12-15-2016, 07:44 PM)Hannibal Wrote: those mentioned above had the fuel
you could read my post before and after quoting it.. or just read the OP ? Angel

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - Kauket - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 07:53 PM)GamerGirl Wrote:

Notice how your screenshots don't show the "Player is attacking Basename"?

Yeah. Either the plugin breaking, or more likely that a certain someone is exploiting.

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - Antonio - 12-15-2016

Except that the plugin never broke in the first place. I can't believe you have the audacity to keep posting about Iejima and LIS sieges after you were the only one participating in both, who "coincidentally" got destroyed via cheats. How you still aren't banned is beyond me.

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - NOVA-5 - 12-15-2016

What do you mean Auzari?
like someone fiddling about with files to stop the attackers winning
then call a screw up about the plugin to hide the skulduggery?

The timing doesn't sound right to me.
Oh sorry, i said that the wrong way round didn't i. pff
Silly me//slap slap.

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - Kauket - 12-15-2016

Well, I did say exploiting was more likely here than the plugin crashing. It's pretty obvious that it was a case of cheating, even Alley said it.

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - Wesker - 12-15-2016

Glad to see justice was done from the Green Team regarding the PoB case. Thanks for the timely response, I also think both Clavius and Ramke are good choices for admins.

You have a +1 from me on these decisions.

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - NOVA-5 - 12-15-2016

Aye right.
I wonder how that petition's going now? hmm, you think i should give Henderson a nudge or what?

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - Petitioner - 12-15-2016

Good choices for new staff members. Good luck to both of you.