Discovery Gaming Community
Hidamari Sound Mod - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Hidamari Sound Mod (/showthread.php?tid=24369)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Hidamari Sound Mod - Jongleur - 07-25-2010

Liked the sounds.

One problem:

I went to deactivate the mod to compare the sounds and when the progress bar finished, it showed the 4.85 mod also deactivated. When I went to reactivate the 4.85 mod it said there was a problem and could not do so.

Hidamari Sound Mod - Hidamari - 07-28-2010

@critius, thanks for your support, since only you find this a little annoying i will personally send you a quieter missile alert:) my skype is dii_stedman ,add me and we can go from there, or PM me your email.

@ian Desari, thanks to you for your support, the missile sounds i do believe i have fixed and will be in the new release of this mod.

@pipsqueak, that is of course your right to be cautious, however it is stated in the modding rules by Agmen that sound mods are ok, I have asked about this mod being okay'd by the admins, so I guess you can only wait for an answer

@Jongleur
hmm, that is odd indeed... ive not personally encountered this issue, if anybody else does then it should be flagged so I can look into it later, although im not sure what i can really do to prevent that.
-------------

since there has been alot of down time the ive been working on this a fair bit, new release will be today, stay tuned:)

Hidamari Sound Mod - ryeguy146 - 07-28-2010

Looking forward to the new version, Hidamari, I really enjoy it all. Got rid of the missile tone manually myself, and I couldn't be happier with it all.

Hidamari Sound Mod - Hidamari - 07-28-2010

bump,

new release is now out. V-0.6, see first post for further details:)

and i even made the deadline.. haha 23:56pm... its still today!

Hidamari Sound Mod - hypermauler - 07-28-2010

Great'

1 more thing, the IMG Vampires and gun boat turrets don't have moded song.

Hidamari Sound Mod - Valinor - 07-29-2010

Hidamari, it's really a fantastic job, kudos to you!

Hidamari Sound Mod - Hidamari - 07-29-2010

' Wrote:Great'

1 more thing, the IMG Vampires and gun boat turrets don't have moded song.
hmm, this is odd, I do remember there being 4 unmodded weapon sounds, but no matter where i went in the mod i couldnt find anything that made those sounds.. however, i forgot about IMG..:P, would it be possible for you to record the sound it makes so i can find them and edit them?

' Wrote:Hidamari, it's really a fantastic job, kudos to you!
I try my best, thanks for your continued support.

Hidamari Sound Mod - meoshi - 07-29-2010

this somehow makes fire fights seem more epic

Hidamari Sound Mod - hypermauler - 07-29-2010

You merit a Kudos just for the awesomeness of the missile sound.
Nice CM too
finally we get a proper engine kill sound..

I dont know how to record sounds... but I can fire the targeted guns for you,

Hidamari Sound Mod - TehNoizeBox - 07-29-2010

I like this mod. Kudos to you, Hidamari!:D