Discovery Gaming Community
LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network (/showthread.php?tid=83729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Interspace - 07-20-2012

[Image: icsigv2.png]

Mr. Sumerian,

Excellent work, here is your pay.

[Image: sumerian.png]

Richard Zane
Interspace Bounty Officer

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - versatil - 07-20-2012

Full Name: Raven Steel

Callsign(s): Raven`Steel

Affiliation: Freelancer

Group or Solo Registration: Solo registration

Proof of relationship status: Proof

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Interspace - 07-20-2012

Ms. Steel,

You are now registered. Good hunting.

Richard Zane

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Nepotu - 07-20-2012

Full Name: Jack Steel

Callsign(s): Jack`Steel

Affiliation: Freelancer

Group or Solo Registration: Solo

Proof of relationship status: Proof

Mr. Steel,

You are now registered. Good hunting, and please try not to scratch the paint on Newark when parking on top of it.

Richard Zane

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - versatil - 07-20-2012

Incoming Transmission...
ID: Raven Steel

Greetings! I'm glad to see you accepted me so fast! I have some good news for you! But I'll let you to check the data I've sent you.

DATA
Quote:Your Name: Raven`Steel

Target Name: XSiRiOX & DanielDarko

Target ID: XSiRiOX & DanielDarko

Proof of Destruction: ZSiRiOX death & DanielDrako death

Payment Due: Raven`Steel

Raven, out!

...Transmission Terminated

Ms. Steel,

Per Sirius-wide Bounty regulations which may be found here in Section 8 we are unable to pay you. Any parties attempting to collect on a target must be hostile to that target. In this case, you need to make the Corsairs hate you more, I suggest blowing up some of their rookies. Please rectify this quickly so that future kills will be eligible for payment.

Richard Zane

Incoming Transmission...
ID: Raven Steel

Oh God! Are you serious?! Let's make it clear: it was the first time when I've met a corsair. And I'm sure it was the first time for them as well. How could they know if I'm hostile or not? And yes, they are hating me now. They are hating me so much! Do you need any proof? Here is the proof!

I'm waiting for my money.

Raven, out!

...Transmission Terminated

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Interspace - 07-21-2012

Ms. Steel,

Thank you for rectifying this situation. Your payment has now been sent. Good hunting in the future.

[Image: raven.png]

Richard Zane

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Interspace - 07-21-2012

Hunters,

Per new Sirius-wide Bounty Regulations both active projects have been given an expiration date of the end of the month. At the start of each new month Interspace will re-evaluate and change or remove bounties as we see fit. Expect minor changes at the beginning of each month so be sure to check in for updates. Interspace still reserves the right to alter or remove bounties with a 24 hour notice when necessary.

Richard Zane