Discovery Gaming Community
Enlistment Office [Recruitment] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: [KNF] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+----- Thread: Enlistment Office [Recruitment] (/showthread.php?tid=9542)

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Arkadiusz Serowiecki - 04-09-2012

..:: Incoming transmission: ::..
..:: Frank Ventura ::..

[Image: yugioh5d2.png]

Konnichiwa

My name is Frank Ventura.

I was born on 15 December 788 A.S. in New Tokyo, my parents Andreas and Anna come from Bretonia, but grew up in Kusari. My life has always been directed in two directions - Military and Motors. One of the passion I have today, that my dear black motorbike, but I would like to join Kusari Naval Force. My life was not as beautiful as I wanted, wandered from one place to another. Sometimes I thought about becoming a pirate, but my friends - Ahli, Yusei, and John is not like that. Ahli works for samura, Yusei for Interspace Commerce, but he thought about leaving and going to Samura and John for LPI. Maybe I'm not in the genes of Japanese ancestry, but is willing to sacrifice my life for the Kusari.

Please accept my application

Signed
Frank Ventura

//skype - Marina22552
// Time - CEST
//Country - Poland

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 04-09-2012

[Image: comheader.png]

Nam-gil Kim, we weren't able to reach you on the neuralnet address you gave in your application.
Consider said application on hold until you either inform us about your new address or bother to answer our recruitment officer.

~~~

Ventura Frank, the informations you sent were.. erh. interesting.
We shall see how much dedication and discipline you will be able to spend in the next few weeks.

You are to report to battleship Sado where you shall be assigned to a defense wing.

For Kusari.
[Image: comfooter.png]

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Cyriuz - 04-09-2012

Name: Dorian Hayes

Born on Honshu to Terry Hayes and Kameko Hayes.
As a child all I ever wanted was to set foot on a space ship and see the stars up close.
So I saved every credit I ever got in hope that someday I could buy my very own.
At age 20 I finally got the money to buy an old Starflier.
Now after 7 years in the air doing every small time job and exploring the Kusari space I well its time to do more for the empire.
I currently fly a Hayabusa doing freelance bounty hunting but believe I can do more important work with the Kusari Naval Forces.

//Skype: LuciferD5
//Timezone UTC +1

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Tutti_Frutti - 04-12-2012

...From : Mitsuko.Naho
...Loc. : New Tokyo Shinagawa Station
...To : KNF High Command
...Subject: Recruitment Forumlar

Full Name : Mitsuko Naho

I was born in 803 A.S. on Planet Honshu i had a good life i had 2 Parents. My Mother did the Work in the Home and my Father was a Good Skilled [KNF] Pilot. But as i was 17 my father Died in a Fight i was Very Sad about it but i said me i will be Elite Pilot and go in the Foot Steps of my Father. His name was Mitsako.Naho now i am here now i defend Kusari now i am on the Front. Now it`s My time.

-Flight Experience : 9,2 Cuz : Flyed mostly all Snubs But not so much Cap Ships. Bombers i did too Tryed just killing With it Cap Ships.

-Knowledge of Kusari : I readed the "Kusari Legal Codex 2 Times and know all about it Sir.

OORP Informations :
Time Zone : +1UTC

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 04-12-2012

Dorian Hayes, You have been sent a recruitment questionnaire, please reply candidly on a secure channel.
Mitsuko Naho, I am afraid that you do not meet the minimum age requirements for an officer.
Quote:I was born in 803 A.S. on Planet Honshu
Fifteen years is too young for our ranks. Please feel free to apply again in three years.
Kampai.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 04-14-2012

Dorian Hayes your application has been successful, welcome to Kusari Naval Forces.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - latos - 04-16-2012

*A man in a Police uniform walks into the Dojo, respectfully taking his shoes off at the door. He approaches the desk where the recruiter sits, pen in hand, forms at tip.*

Konnichiwa. I am Officer Tanadika Arushima. I work for the Kusari State Police. I wish to request a transfer to the Kusari Navy. My Current Vessel is a Kusari made Cruiser. Which I purchased with my own money. I feel I can better serve the great house of Kusari if my area of Jurisdiction is not limited to five systems. My belief is that even with the ideological Schism that has occurred within the house, it is still my duty to protect it as best as I can.

*he pulls several documents from his jacket pocket. One is the deed to a Cruiser entitled the Hiryu, another is his service record. The last are an assortment of his birth certificate and other identification.*

I believe this is the information you require. My Neuralnet Identification is written on the piece of paper there. You may have it if my application is deemed worthy.

*He steps back and sits in the waiting area, ready to receive a response*

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 04-17-2012

Several days pass...

One day, Arushima receives this letter :

Code:
Konnichi-wa.

Your request to join Kusari Naval Forces primary fleet was accepted.
You are to join battleship Sado to receive your new orders.

The fact you commissioned a destroyer is admirable.
However, you will have to prove you're worth the honor to command one the rare capital vessels of the Naval Forces.

You shall most certainly be assigned to a patrol wing.
Our new recruits usually fly Chimaeras.

You won't be allowed to use your destroyer until the High Command sees it fit.

Sayonara.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - DarkPand0r - 04-25-2012

'€¢Full name

Osamu Kontetsu

'€¢Short biography

I wish to join the Naval Forces to restore the Honour to my family. Long ago my Father Raiden Kontetsu decided to betray the Kusari by feeding information to the Bretonian Military. This destroyed the Kontetsu family name and left my Mother to fight a barrage of political woes. I have grown up fighting these issues all my life and I wish to bare it no more. I hope to fight alongside the Kusari Navy to show that my Family is more than a group of traitors.

'€¢Flight experience (from 0 to 10)

'€¢Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10)

'€¢//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (required for coordination purposes)

DarkPand0r

'€¢//Your timezone (for informational purposes)

GMT + 0

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 04-26-2012

Osamu Kontetsu, your application has been accepted. Welcome to Kusari Naval Forces.
Kampai.