Discovery Gaming Community
Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: XA- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=512)
+----- Thread: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) (/showthread.php?tid=7195)

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Reeves - 05-23-2019

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

To: <"Xeno Alliance communications">
Reg: ""<Getting your Berings>""

Effective immediately I am suspending operations in the Bering theatre. I understand that patriotism at the end of a charged particle-cannon is a compelling way to spend an uneventful evening, but let's acknowledge some cold hard facts.

So long as there's a concentration of more concerning threats to Liberty in the system of Bering, they'll elect to ignore us. I think you've noticed the sharp decline in heat we receive, this is good, it gives us room to breathe and focus. There's a time and place for guns-blazing, just not as the Republic's expendable militia.

I have no idea what Auxesian patrols are doing on this side of Liberty, but I don't care. They seem to be resolving themselves as a potential threat by being outnumbered in regards to capital assets. They could learn a thing or two from us, bigger ships just means you've got more on the line and a bigger bullseye on your ass.

Let the Security Force, boys in spandex and the failed poets kill each other. Instead, I want a focus on the system of Texas. We stand to make a few power-plays in the midst of all this chaos. More specifically, I need you madmen to recon the system thoroughly and find me a secure location for a station. The boys on Beckley would be more useful outside the fortress of Virginia.

I'll see what other crafty schemes I can come up with. Just remember that the margin for error isn't particularly generous, least of all for us.

""Don't screw up""

[Image: XA-Bottom_zps61637453.png]

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Goliath - 06-07-2019

NO VIDEO FEED

Affiliation: Xeno Alliance "Ripe"
Identification: Michael "Hard-Head" Moore

They yee'd their last haw,

Today it was quite interesting. Starting from a normal raid with my trusty Starblazer I met an annoying Liberty Siege Crusier, namely "Kepler's Pride". My arse Kepler's pride, idiot has only lovely for her girly that wielded tech with purple projectiles. Looked like those things you usually see on the Nomads. I tried to get her wreck 'n all kindly, but both lashed out on me. I made it out alive with a few scratches on my ship, but rest assured I left my marks too. Rallying up with Boomslang, we went to hunt them down; sadly they escaped until later.

Guess what us two little lads found. An OUTCAST IDed MASTODON. Those sniffers get to corrupt even Libertonians. It shocked me that he corrupted a Senator. Disgusting, to be honest.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Nekrotalis - 06-10-2019

[Image: XA_logo.png]
. . . Incoming transmission . . .
. . . Encryption pattern: [H3-M4CH-4TU5] . . .
. . . Starting decryption process . . .
. . . "Rinkhals" detected . . .
. . . Displaying message . . .

[Image: Jog3zjC.jpg]

To: Xeno Alliance communications

Subject: "Foreign Transport"

On today's patrol through Liberty my scanners picked up something interesting near the New York gate in California. When I got closer it revealed itself as a Crayterian transport. My mood was already high but what could make this even better? It was filled to the brim with light arms. The captain of the vessel seems to have turned into stone when they saw me approaching because when I tried to get in contact with them there just wasn't a single reply. Needless to say that I disposed of it after giving him some moments to unfreeze.

I took some of the light arms directly with me but my cargo hold simply wasn't large enough to fit all of it, the rest was later picked up by some of our freighters and safely transported back to base.

"Rinkhals" out.

Attachments: I | II

"Nec plura arcana"

. . . Transmission terminated . . .

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Major. - 07-06-2019

> Comm ID: Markus Davos
> Location: Ouray Base, Colorado
> Destination ID: Xeno Alliance
> Subject: RE: Pew Pew Pew!
> Priority: Hatchling

Hey boys and girls.
with the new mining equipment our Hegemons and Rhino ships got we are finally able to harvest this Premium Scrap in the New York system, which can give us some sweet money!

Anyway, I was on my Serenity today, checking the Premium Scrap place, and I only found a few Deep Space Engineering and Universal Shipping ships, minding their business, but they were so nice and gave me a free load of Premium Scrap which got directly sold at Ouray by me.

Oh, and before I forgot that, I found a Liberty Separatist destroying innocent Liberty corporate vessels… I told him to get the hell outa here but then, he decided to attack me, which ended in his destruction.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Reeves - 07-08-2019

Reg: ""<Where's my ship?>""

Markus, you've been handling yourself well out there. Particularly in tractoring in my pod after quite possibly the most embarrassing rookie mistake in my time as an active pilot. You've more than earned your elevation to the rank of juvenile and your fangs, I'll be dubbing you "Red", after the Red Diamond.

""Cultivate ambition because complacency is the enemy""

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Nekrotalis - 07-11-2019

[Image: XA_logo.png]
. . . Incoming transmission . . .
. . . Encryption pattern: [H3-M4CH-4TU5] . . .
. . . Starting decryption process . . .
. . . "Rinkhals" detected . . .
. . . Displaying message . . .

[Image: Jog3zjC.jpg]

To: Xeno Alliance communications

Subject: "Boom goes the Navy"

What an interesting day this was. While on a patrol I recieved an alert from Cobra telling a nice lil' tale of three navy pilots he had found. Two of which were on their larger buckets. After some back and forth the one fighter pilot they had with them dropped the honourless attitude and accepted Cobra's challenge to a duel. I don't have to tell you how it ended for him.

At the same time one of their gunboats left the area, while on our side Cottonmouth joined in also having recieved the message. Our combined effort then finally also took down the gunboat and its wreckage is now adorning the Jersey Debris field. Sadly my fighter took some bruising from it but should be back in order shortly.

"Rinkhals" out.

Attachments: I | II

"Nec plura arcana"

. . . Transmission terminated . . .

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Reeves - 07-15-2019

Reg: ""<All the Queen's Men>""

Men and women of the Alliance.

This is a priority transmission to all ships squawking our codes. You need to pick up the pressure in terms of interdiction duties against ships acting under the interests of the Bretonian Crown. By that I mean I want you to kill every single one of them, no survivors and no mercy. If they're a Libertonian cargo-ship then make them jettison the goods, if they don't, force them. Needless to say USI will have to pick a side here, us or those idiots who think they can step on free men and get away with it.

Liberty or Death - is more than just a motto, we won't tolerate big-shots with fancy titles trying to throw their weight around. And to that end, give them a proper Xeno welcoming, one they won't ever forget. They deserve to bleed for every piece of crap they try to haul through our territory. Don't be stupid about this, use the advantage of our home-turf against them. We know the land they're trying to pass through, we built it from the ground-up. And now we make it their permanent resting places.

""Paint Colorado Red""

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Hemlocke - 07-19-2019

Codename: Diamondback
Pilot ID: Magner "Fang" Dralis
Date: 07/19/826

"Well I unmoored from Ouray today to go pick up some scrap out boys mined in New York. As I reached the lane however I came across good ol' Ageira Industries. I got a little greedy seeing he was carrying Bretonian Cobalt, can't condone that at all, demanded he drop all the cargo. Blacktail and 06 showed up shortly after the demand and he was just refusing to comply. So.... we tore that fancy plating right off his ship, cracked the cargo container and took the cargo. I can only imagine the look on that guy's face as he floats around in that escape pod. We managed to safely return two full loads of Premium Scrap to Ouray after said encounter. I need a drink..

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Darkstar_Spectre - 07-26-2019

Pilot ID: James Locke
Date: 26/07/2019

I was on Patrol with "Cobra" in Galileo when we ran into a Coalition Gunboat of all things in the "Raiden" cloud.
No clue what it was up to there but didn't really matter as we soon got to the business of shooting the damn thing. While we we're in the middle of blasting the thing "Rinkhals" showed up and we went and blew the Commie's Gunship into little pieces. Damn thing blew up real good and after finishing our patrol we returned to Ouray with no Causalities.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Darkstar_Spectre - 07-26-2019

Pilot ID: James Locke
Date: 26/07/2019

Right this is the second one of these today but anyhow more important part is the fact while I went for a quick Recon run in Cortez when I ran into John White of Ageira Innovations himself flying in a Eagle Very Heavy Fighter he seemed pissed at us and said he was gonna "annihilate" me and one of the other new guys. Didn't quite work out for him in the end I guess. Anyway Locke signing off.