Discovery Gaming Community
Enlistment Office [Recruitment] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: [KNF] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+----- Thread: Enlistment Office [Recruitment] (/showthread.php?tid=9542)

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 02-26-2015

[Image: comheader.png]

Saito Suru,

Your application has been accepted and you are now a pilot of the Kusari Naval Forces.
Please head to the New Tokyo garrison where you will be assigned to your position.

Ishikawa Hideaki
Board of Admirality

[Image: comfooter.png]

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Klaus Adler - 04-06-2015

Dear pilots,
My name is Klaus Adler
My age: 16 years
birthplace: Germany, in Saxony
My flight knowledge: about 6 to 7
My RP experience: unfortunately 4
My time zone is the time zone German Central European Time
Reason why I want to join the Kusari Naval Force:
When I was a kid, my father was captain of a destroyer, he took me many times with his patrolien rides.
after I was 15, I learned that my father died a few dragons pilot his ship destroyed.
Since I will fight for the justice in Kusari prevails and the dragon neimanden longer kill standing close to me.

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 04-08-2015

Adler Klaus,

Your request to join the Naval Forces has been rejected. Feel free to re apply in a few months when you will have a better understanding of Kusari.

Mochizuki Tatsuya
Board of Admirality

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Shinju - 05-24-2015

• Full name: Kumiko Nami

• Short biography: Kumiko was born on the border of New Tokio city to an average family. Father was the employee in the Tokio's pharmaceutical factory while mother was taking care of Kumi and their house. Kumi graduated without any problem, living on the street on the rough streets afterwards, because she believed it will increase her skills. Later she joined Kempeitai, but due to serious injuries in Kepler had to retire and now after a few months long break she would love to try her luck in the Naval Forces.

• Flight experience: Number 8

• Knowledge of Kusari: Kempeitai agent should know.

• 5.K.Y.P.3 protocol: *Redacted*

• Timezone: UTC+2

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 05-25-2015

Nami Kumiko,

Your request to join the Naval Forces has been accepted. Welcome to the forces!
Please head to the New Tokyo garrison where you will be assigned to your position.

Mochizuki Tatsuya
Board of Admirality

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Yoshi.Sato - 05-27-2015

• Full name: Yoshi Sato

• Short biography: My name is Yoshi Sato, Vice President of Kishiro Technologies, recently been promoted to my position, and it has revealed to me the political status and situation of the Republic. I feel that it is my personal duty to serve and bare arms for the people, and the Republic. The threat to our new born Republic is eminent. And all of us capable, must take a stand!
    Hereby i would like to apply to the Kusari Naval Forces as a reserve pilot. And when the time comes, i may fight for our nation!

• Flight experience (from 0 to 10)
    6-7

• Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10)
    6-7

• //S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (required for coordination purposes)
    titanwow9000

• //Your timezone (for informational purposes)
    (UTC+01:00)

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - I-402 - 06-01-2015

• Full name: Yuzu Murasaki

• Short biography:
    Born to a poor family of factory workers on planet Junyo in 798 A.S. At the age of 6 sent to Miyada Girl School, which she successfully left and then studied at Wakiba University. Successfully graduated in Engineering. Currently unemployed.

• Flight experience (from 0 to 10): 5-6

• Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10): 8

• //S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (required for coordination purposes): Will be PM'd if needed.

• //Your timezone (for informational purposes): GMT+8

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Winningston - 06-02-2015

---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---
---WARNING---
---ENCRYPTION LEVEL INADEQUATE---

Full name: Winningston Fowl

Short biography: Born to an aristocratic family in Bretonia. Disowned at age 16 after refusing to follow in my fathers path in BMM. Survived initially through small scale trading and occasional freelancing. Took up freelancing full-time at age 26. Travelled extensively through Sirius. Met my partner in life in Kusari. Became familiar with the art of Bushido, these teachings became my mantra. Changed my name. Worked extensively (freelance) for KNF and KSP. Became disillusioned with Freelancing, I am positive I have a higher calling. Discovered the dwindling strength of KNF. Resolved to join the KPT.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allow me to be your shadow. Your dagger in the moonlight. Your ears and eyes. Your all reaching hand. Allow me to the lightning that strikes down our enemies.

}-All defining information as been withheld to maintain my anonymity in the public domain. Further information is available through secure channels.

Flight experience: 9

Knowledge of Kusari RP: 7

S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address: Available upon request through secure channels.

Your timezone: UTC+0800

---END TRANSMISSION---

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 06-03-2015

Yoshi Sato,

For enlisting in the reserve and secondary forces, please direct your request to their offices instead. Arigatou.

Yuzu Murasaki,

Your request to join the Naval Forces has been accepted. Kampai!

Winningston Fowl,

We require all our pilots to be citizens of Kusari. Your application suggests you are not. Please clarify that matter for us.
Arigatou.

Mochizuki Tatsuya
Board of Admirality

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Neko74 - 06-05-2015

Full name: Sudzuki Konzou

Short biography: Born at Planet New Tokyo, to an traders family. At 5 years old his parents sent him to boarding school. He studied аt school on average scores. In 798 A.S graduated from the school of ship piloting on a specialty gunboat pilot. In 819 A.S He graduated from the Academy of Кusari Naval Forces. Suzuki - kind, honest and gentle man, always ready to help. Because he was brought up in a boarding school, he is very disciplined and diligent.

Flight experience: 6-7

Knowledge of Kusari RP: 7

//OORP section

//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address: Selego5
//Your timezone: GMT+5
[/list]