Discovery Gaming Community
Gateway Shipping - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Gateway Shipping - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=105995)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Gateway Shipping - Feedback - Vito - 12-18-2015

God, you just don't get it, do you? You docked your trading ship in Omega 7 while I was attacking you so that counts as a PVP death. Then I moved to Omega 3 and you undocked your GB from FP1. I did not fire at you but when I moved away from the Freeport you followed and you started shooting me which counts as reengaging. How hard is that for you to understand?

Now I'm really done, if someone from Gateway's leadership wants to see the screens I will be happy to comply.

RE: Gateway Shipping - Feedback - Driculi - 12-18-2015

(12-18-2015, 02:08 PM)vVv Wrote: God, you just don't get it, do you? You docked your trading ship in Omega 7 while I was attacking you so that counts as a PVP death. Then I moved to Omega 3 and you undocked your GB from FP1. I did not fire at you but when I moved away from the Freeport you followed and you started shooting me which counts as reengaging. How hard is that for you to understand?

Now I'm really done, if someone from Gateway's leadership wants to see the screens I will be happy to comply.

1) i didnt dock in omega-7, I taked the grade lane to omega-3
2) So tell me If I am wrong, i undocked with my gunboat You came and told me to give You credits I said no and tried to run , You disrupted me and start shooting me , i taked the trade lane to the IMG base , You fallowed me and i start shooting You and You run. End of story

If You have screens just give them to an admin If You tell me that I meta or anything else

RE: Gateway Shipping - Feedback - Vito - 12-18-2015

Ok, since you desperately want to have your own trial by forum here we go:

First of all, I checked my screens and, indeed, you did dock on Aland in Omega 3, right in front of me and under fire (I don't know why I said Omega 7 earlier), which only makes it worst for you, because you could not, under any circumstances, undock that GB in the system your trade ship just "died". Everything that followed is irrelevant since it is clear that you logged in that GB with the sole purpose of taking revenge on me.

Second, when you undocked your GB there was no way for me to know you are the same guy so I tried to RP and stuff. If I wanted to shoot you I would have done it in front of the Freeport or I could have take down the lane to prevent you from running but I did not. You took the lane towards the Omega 3 gate and, because I had no intention of fighting you, I waited a couple of minutes before taking the same lane with the intention to start pirating again. But when I exited the lane in front of Aland you started shooting me without a single word. I ran and left the system and only after I saw the GB go and your trader log in I realized you might be flying them both.

Third, the reason I posted here was to let the official faction know someone who's not in their roster is using their tag. This went too far so I rest my case and, again, give you a strong advice to read the game rules again.

Forth, if I wanted you sanctioned I would have filled in a sanction report but I did not. I am only trying to help you because it is clear you have very little understating of the server rules and since in PM's you only insult me and tell me you have nothing to talk with people like me (but you do seem willing to talk here) I thought you might think twice about it if more people told you that you made a mistake.

Edit: Now I'm really done. Good luck out there

RE: Gateway Shipping - Feedback - jammi - 12-18-2015

Not getting involved in anything else to do with this thread, but I'd just like to point out that trade ships are only PvP dead if you actually kill them. Managing to dock while under fire is a transport's win condition. Despite this, the rule protection only extends explicitly for the purpose of trading, so logging another non-trading character within the same system is still disallowed.

RE: Gateway Shipping - Feedback - Sombs - 10-15-2016

[15.10.2016 16:44:42] OSI-Tilapia: Kyu: Waiting for something?
[15.10.2016 16:44:57] Gateway|-GSE-Fecske: Jhon try to foudn the Leeds jymp hole Big Grin

You may want to teach that player how to write in local chat.

Or the keyboard. ;3

RE: Gateway Shipping - Feedback - Alpine Fresh - 08-12-2017

Ok...

Firstly, your High/Mid Command actually seems to understand the idea of "RP". That's pretty good (kudos to @TheShooter36 )

Now, @Hunor ...

You're the leader of an official faction?

Your first reaction to an apparently new player is to send them a PM (~I won't repeate it here explictly, because I don't have a particular need to want to embarass you) is to send them a threatening PM. Not cool.

You then seem to have zero interest in following up on RP offered by the related official factions, when they give you the chance to further cover your pathetic veneer of "RP" that quite frankly is barely veneering your "ooRP salt" that your faction needs to learn their lore.

If you lead an official faction, you should act as such, and offer some RP to us indies (even if we are "dirty pirate scumbags". If I get a PM from a leader of an official faction, I would expect somkething a little more adult than what I did recieve.

You're an official faction. I'm here as an indie. please sort it out. I know you can do better. I expect better from you.

Yeah, I am an "alt-account", but I doubt you knew that when you sent me the message you did , but really... sort it out.

Not impressed.