Discovery Gaming Community
Auxesia Enrollment Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: A/)- Technocracy of Auxo (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=328)
+------ Thread: Auxesia Enrollment Center (/showthread.php?tid=134193)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Auxesia Enrollment Center - Engel - 12-12-2016

APPLICATION

Name
Anneli Hornbostel

Medical Specifications: Height, Weight, General Physical and Mental Record.
Height: 166 cm
Weight: 63 kg
General Physical and Mental Record: Healthy (for now).

Origin
Rheinland

Previous Jobs, affiliations or past experiences? What can you bring to us?
Full time entertainment worker. I believe my skills can be quite useful.

Which position would you be more comfortable filling? (Logistics/Paramilitary/Research & Development/Other)
I will take all job that you need me to do.

Briefly tell us about yourself.
I was telling you my story. Didn't find a proper job and had to work in entertainment sphere for no better option. Was saved by your forces and so on. I did not really get some education or anything, but I still can do some things. I was present when were people were piloting ships and I believe I can handle basic piloting. You know, that's not my fault that my father was an asshole and that my family was generally made from not-so-smart-people.

Why do you wish to join us?
As I've heard you want to give me back? Please don't, I can be useful for you. You will see, just give me a chance to learn something different. I'm not afraid to fly in open space or anything, I can control my body in stressful situations. What will you even lose? You can always kick me out. Give me a chance.

OORP

What's your Skype?
I will let you know.

Why do you want to join us? Be honest.
Cool RP and PvP.

Rate your RP and PVP skills out of 10.
10/10

Do you promise to not let external opinion dictate your actions or behavior?
Always.

RE: Auxesia Enrollment Center - Kauket - 12-12-2016

[Image: HZ1dgdY.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: EXTREME
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT: -

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Madam. I apologise, but you're within no state to serve with us. If you desire to be with us, you are to return home then to come back to us afterwards. Whilst you may have some questionable will power - your body is not invincible. Now a mere flu won't kill you, but it will certainly hinder you, in my eyes, you're neglecting self-care. That leads to your downfall.

In short, you're going home Missy. Denied. Come back later.

As for Mister Riorwa, we wish to put you under test conditions, where-as we trial you as an affiliate. In short, you are pending until you can prove yourself to us, otherwise consider yourself declined if you disagree to this.

[Image: 976nCIp.png]

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: Auxesia Enrollment Center - Tahl_Skywalker - 12-23-2016

Name:
Povidas Telhark

Medical Specifications: Height, Weight, General Physical and Mental Record:
6'2, 189LBs, Strong and never giving in, I never looked into it but I am mostly certain I am on the insane side of things.

I came from Toledo before it was inhabited. My family loved to live dangerous and at the time My parents were deep in Omicron Minor. There were some unidentified ships and we were shot down and My mother survived and my Father went missing. I was then born a few months later. We lived on food rations and what little water we could find. I grew there until one day someone was scanning the planet and found us. She gave us a ride to Omicron Gamma and left us with the Corsairs when I was 5. It was lucky because we only had rations for another month. I recon I grew up a Corsair, I never knew what my lineage held though. Eventually I left at the age of 12. I got on the leaving freighter and went into Cambridge, I was actually smuggled there. I began to take an interest in learning everything I could though, the Houses, the maps, the people from each house. Then when I hit 16 I decided to take what money I could and by a cheap Starflier, I regret that. I began studying ships from each house the weapons during each fight. I was arrested countless times for questioning and to tell them what I saw, especially in Liberty. I made my way back out to Gamma one day and found my Mother had found her way to Tripoli. No idea how she did that. She was ill though and had maybe a month to live. She said to me "Don't forget me, but do not feel sorry either. Always remember that I love you." I did exactly that I celebrated her death with what little friends I had. I went back to Rheinland and my Mother left me 3 Million credits. I bought a Wraith and studied extensively the weapons they had. I joined the Military for about a year and decided it was too much. I deserted with the Weapons they had provided me and went to Bretonia to find them in a war with Kusari. Talk about wrong place wrong time. I was locked in and questioned by the Royal guard telling me to reveal any secrets I may have. I gave the weapon specifications I had learned about from watching so many battles, the tactics that I had analyzed while watching and that was all. They decided to lock me up for a few months and said "go, be careful and good luck leaving." I said thanks and goodbye. They stripped my ship of any weapons leaving me with some Crappy Civilian tech and I left. That all happened when I was about 24. Ever since then I flew as a merc for the Order. They had a good game but then I discovered Auxesia and decided that is what I need to be. Ever since I had been watching you guys and studying you, you drive a good bargain and it is a cause that I would die for if need be.

Previous Jobs, affiliations or past experiences? What can you bring to us:
I have worked with the Corsairs, Liberty Navy, Rheinland Military, Bretonian Military, Kusari Navel Forces, Outcasts, Order, Blood Dragons, very, very briefly with Gallic Royal Navy, the Liberty Rogues, Phantoms (before they went into hiding), Reapers of Sirius, Lane Hackers, and the Hellfire Legion, I was not affiliated with most of them but I have had contract work with every single one of them I was affiliated with the Order, Corsairs, Outcasts and the Blood Dragons at one point. Not all at once (obviously). And I can bring you lots of knowledge and combat experience I would rate it a 8/10.

Which position would you be more comfortable filling:
I would do best in Logistics or Paramilitary. Other than that I don't really know unless you guys think I would do better elsewhere I learn quickly and am versatile.

Briefly tell us about yourself:
I do everything well, I can get out of or into any situation and I have a high charisma. Everyone I have met loves to talk with me, and yet I feel no empathy and little sympathy for anyone, it really is more a false charm than anything. I can be kind if need be or ruthless if I want. I usually do most things for myself however when I see a cause worth joining I try my best to be apart in any way I can. I do not mind working my way up into anything and earning my place among peers.

I wish to join you because humans currently suck, I want to make them better and will do so in any way possible. However some cannot be made better and I have given up on some. If I could help them in the long run though then my purpose will actually be served.

What's your Skype:
I do not own I skype protocol.

Why do you want to join us? Be honest:
I wish to join you because humans currently suck, I want to make them better and will do so in any way possible. However some cannot be made better and I have given up on some. If I could help them in the long run though then my purpose will actually be served. This is really my honest answer. Humans do suck in and out of game. And Like I said I have given up on many. So technology is the next coming of age and If I am to help Humans I must understand how the will become dependent on it in many more ways.

Rate your RP and PVP skills out of 10:
RP - 7/10. PVP - 6/10. PVAI - 8/10.

Do you promise to not let external opinion dictate your actions or behavior:
I never have and do not intend to let do so now.

RE: Auxesia Enrollment Center - Tahl_Skywalker - 12-23-2016

(12-23-2016, 04:16 AM)Tahl_Skywalker Wrote: Name:
Povidas Telhark

Medical Specifications: Height, Weight, General Physical and Mental Record:
6'2, 189LBs, Strong and never giving in, I never looked into it but I am mostly certain I am on the insane side of things.

I came from Toledo before it was inhabited. My family loved to live dangerous and at the time My parents were deep in Omicron Minor. There were some unidentified ships and we were shot down and My mother survived and my Father went missing. I was then born a few months later. We lived on food rations and what little water we could find. I grew there until one day someone was scanning the planet and found us. She gave us a ride to Omicron Gamma and left us with the Corsairs when I was 5. It was lucky because we only had rations for another month. I recon I grew up a Corsair, I never knew what my lineage held though. Eventually I left at the age of 12. I got on the leaving freighter and went into Cambridge, I was actually smuggled there. I began to take an interest in learning everything I could though, the Houses, the maps, the people from each house. Then when I hit 16 I decided to take what money I could and by a cheap Starflier, I regret that. I began studying ships from each house the weapons during each fight. I was arrested countless times for questioning and to tell them what I saw, especially in Liberty. I made my way back out to Gamma one day and found my Mother had found her way to Tripoli. No idea how she did that. She was ill though and had maybe a month to live. She said to me "Don't forget me, but do not feel sorry either. Always remember that I love you." I did exactly that I celebrated her death with what little friends I had. I went back to Rheinland and my Mother left me 3 Million credits. I bought a Wraith and studied extensively the weapons they had. I joined the Military for about a year and decided it was too much. I deserted with the Weapons they had provided me and went to Bretonia to find them in a war with Kusari. Talk about wrong place wrong time. I was locked in and questioned by the Royal guard telling me to reveal any secrets I may have. I gave the weapon specifications I had learned about from watching so many battles, the tactics that I had analyzed while watching and that was all. They decided to lock me up for a few months and said "go, be careful and good luck leaving." I said thanks and goodbye. They stripped my ship of any weapons leaving me with some Crappy Civilian tech and I left. That all happened when I was about 24. Ever since then I flew as a merc for the Order. They had a good game but then I discovered Auxesia and decided that is what I need to be. Ever since I had been watching you guys and studying you, you drive a good bargain and it is a cause that I would die for if need be.

Previous Jobs, affiliations or past experiences? What can you bring to us:
I have worked with the Corsairs, Liberty Navy, Rheinland Military, Bretonian Military, Kusari Navel Forces, Outcasts, Order, Blood Dragons, very, very briefly with Gallic Royal Navy, the Liberty Rogues, Phantoms (before they went into hiding), Reapers of Sirius, Lane Hackers, and the Hellfire Legion, I was not affiliated with most of them but I have had contract work with every single one of them I was affiliated with the Order, Corsairs, Outcasts and the Blood Dragons at one point. Not all at once (obviously). And I can bring you lots of knowledge and combat experience I would rate it a 8/10.

Which position would you be more comfortable filling:
I would do best in Logistics or Paramilitary. Other than that I don't really know unless you guys think I would do better elsewhere I learn quickly and am versatile.

Briefly tell us about yourself:
I do everything well, I can get out of or into any situation and I have a high charisma. Everyone I have met loves to talk with me, and yet I feel no empathy and little sympathy for anyone, it really is more a false charm than anything. I can be kind if need be or ruthless if I want. I usually do most things for myself however when I see a cause worth joining I try my best to be apart in any way I can. I do not mind working my way up into anything and earning my place among peers.

I wish to join you because humans currently suck, I want to make them better and will do so in any way possible. However some cannot be made better and I have given up on some. If I could help them in the long run though then my purpose will actually be served.

What's your Skype:
I do not own I skype protocol.

Why do you want to join us? Be honest:

Rate your RP and PVP skills out of 10:
RP - 7/10. PVP - 6/10. PVAI - 8/10.

Do you promise to not let external opinion dictate your actions or behavior:
I never have and do not intend to let do so now.

RE: Auxesia Enrollment Center - Kauket - 12-23-2016

[Image: kvtglOH.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Alright, Povidas.

We see potential in you, but, your provided background is very... skeptical to us. The Royalists aren't known for their mercy, and... you... Purchased a Wraith? What? No Military is sane enough to lend out their technology without good reasoning. And you were previous a Blood Dragon? Eh? Not to mention that you somehow got the document messed up, I don't know whether you congratulate you on that or not. Never-the-less, we should talk more about this.

Perhaps your background was a lie, perhaps it was not. You seem to be a Freelancer who's had an extensive working background, but, from our reports, you seem to be out of touch from any systems outside of the Edge Worlds. It may be so that your perception was twisted by the Omicrons from all of this time spent out there - but I do not see reason to turn down one from... misguided views.

Either way, you show the capability from the expedition flight, but... We should talk more. I'll send you along to one of our Officers. Consider yourself on trial. Please get in touch with me on S.K.Y.P.3 Protocols to proceed with your training.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: Auxesia Enrollment Center - A/)- The Inner Phalanx - 12-28-2016

Zack Malstorm,

Auxesia and the Inner Phalanx have little tolerance for scientific impossibilities and corresponding humor relating to the topics of cross-species hybridization. Such doesn't exist. Furthermore, your physical statistics are a scientific impossibility as well. The Human skeleton weighs more than your apparent weight.

Denied.

-The Inner Phalanx

RE: Auxesia Enrollment Center - Syf - 03-04-2017

APPLICATION

[Image: 3690298eda08e72b3e789d34721660e9.jpg]

Name
Ellie "Lilac" Lillian

Medical Specifications: Height, Weight, General Physical and Mental Record.
Height: 177cm
Weight: 64kg
Health Record: Physically almost clean at first glance. Two deep marks are leftover from an incident a few years ago on her right hand and left thigh, presumably from sharp objects. She has also gone through a slight change in appearance compared to before, but no one really knows about it. Mentally, she is an oddball. Paranoia and caution rule her normal train of thought, but sometimes she goes off character as her ventures into the unknown have shown. No other merits or demerits.

Origin
N/A

Previous Jobs, affiliations or past experiences? What can you bring to us?
Past Zoner, Chrysanthemum, majority as a civilian.

Which position would you be more comfortable filling? (Logistics/Paramilitary/Research & Development/Other)
Other/Unspecified

Briefly tell us about yourself.
There isn't much to say. I've lived my life quietly for the most part. I've experienced a multitude of odd sets of people back in the days I was around Zoners, and some time after I broke off that line I found myself vying for an answer to.. something. I ended up in the Golden Chrysanthemums after that for a mediocre but quick period of time before breaking off again. My early life is as hazy as someone's vision is in a raging thunderstorm. This is as much as I can personally tell without my memory getting unreliable. And some of it you have already learned perhaps slightly through an earlier conversation I held briefly with your people.

Why do you wish to join us?
As ironic as it might sound now, it seems I was a bit mistaken in a thought I made earlier. Something tells me I might find an answer here, but it is a mere hunch. Otherwise, there is really no place I can still call "home" anymore.

OORP

What's your Skype?
You have it.

Why do you want to join us? Be honest.
I got poked to join. Otherwise, why not? It's another avenue to try and perhaps learn from.

Rate your RP and PVP skills out of 10.
RP: Ehm... questionable. 6-9?
PvP: ~5, I'm no ace.

Do you promise to not let external opinion dictate your actions or behavior?
Will do to the best of my ability.

RE: Auxesia Enrollment Center - A/)- The Inner Phalanx - 03-04-2017

[Image: kvtglOH.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Approved, please submit to the Temple of Auge for the welcoming ceremony and for basic training. We can present you many opportunities of learning and show you a varying range of skills that can be taught. They'll be happy to show you around, do not be afraid to ask if you require help.

Welcome to Auxo and enjoy your stay.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: Auxesia Enrollment Center - Kauket - 03-16-2017

[Image: Wg5IVwd.png]

RE: Auxesia Enrollment Center - Kauket - 04-18-2017

[Image: MfFqUqD.png]