Discovery Gaming Community
Old Faction Information Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: Samura|- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+----- Thread: Old Faction Information Thread (/showthread.php?tid=32476)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Samura Heavy Industries - jim-drover - 02-14-2017

(02-14-2017, 07:32 PM)Werdackel| Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 07:26 PM)jim-drover Wrote: You can say what ever you want, you shot me and let npc make the final shot thus it got registerd as npc kill but you cant fool me you troll AngryAngry

1. Evidence or it didn't happen.
2. I am glad that I am aware that your HC will look closely at you from now on, especially since this isn't the first time I heard about you, both posts only reflect salty behaviour over nothing but one of the most standard interactions found on the server. If you want to rage, do it outside of the forums and ingame pms/local chat atleast.

- In hope of still finding pleasant interactions with you in the future.

1 why are you joining in? i have no beef with you .

2 what did you hear about me ? I like to know what people say about me behind me back since it doesnt happen to me personal it cant be much good. I cant improve without feedback.

3 There is a clear difference between a vidar fireing or an odin and i am convinced i have seen the odin fire as well... I dont use copit view and have a good sight over my entire ship and thus had clear sight on the weapons types fired on me and they where not only coming from the vidars.

I am raging atm ye but that is because of how things has transpired and agian everyone and its mother is stating im wrong!!! Also if shelco over here didnt made this post this would not happen here as i did fill in reports about the incidents

RE: Samura Heavy Industries - Shelco - 02-14-2017

It's about you using ooRP chatter in local chat which annoyed me.

Alright, in the reports that part is mentioned aswell Smile im not one who only shows a case for my luck but i show a case for fairnes so i included my part in it aswell. I do say sorry for that oorp part it was wrong to do so.

In our first encounter i had little choice, you shot me and those vidars did and had not even time to make a pic of the happening i was happy i was even able to say something within the 15 second it took

. In our second tho you should have expected me to refuse rp with you and what just had transpired there is where you totaly flaked my mind and got me raging.
(02-14-2017, 08:15 PM)Shelco Wrote: It's about you using ooRP chatter in local chat which annoyed me.

I did not shoot you, if you think I did, you need evidence, I am sure Admins don't like accusations without evidence.

You know darn well how things truly went but sadly enough i was not able to take pictures . It was either trying to heal and type or making pics, since i am the kind of person of reason i tryt to heal and make contact.

By that time one of those vidars who never should have been there anyways placed the final shot thus allowing you to stay clear out if this one. The only thing you have to do and are doing is not admitting it ever happend. Thats how justice works, no hard case no hard punishment. At most you will get an warning *Sighs*

Saddest thing is i realy tought of you as a beter player then this. But aparently im bad in people because its the second time within a week where i truly tought the player was more then just the next troll but ahwell... at least lesson learned.
(02-14-2017, 08:40 PM)Shelco Wrote: I did not shoot you, if you think I did, you need evidence, I am sure Admins don't like accusations without evidence.

You're an idiot to let this thing I didn't even do destroy your experience as well as your picture of me, you have no proof of me attacking you which is why I won't even get warned, you better watch your tone and not threaten me that is a rule violation itself, tables can turn fast here, I have never been accused of attacking without RP because I simply never did it and I am not planning on doing it since it can risk my SRP, think before you post.

RE: Samura Heavy Industries - xiphos - 02-14-2017

So that's what you get when you are not online. Great. But oh well. Someone from the Samura HC needs to answer here for now. To cool down the whole situation a bit. When i look at the 6+ posts from the players in question, it is needed i guess. So here we go....

(02-14-2017, 07:08 PM)Shelco Wrote:
Quote:[14.02.2017 18:56:47] [RHA]Lena.Riemann: Guten Tag there.
[14.02.2017 18:56:53] Samura|-Liao-Shun-Yuan: // oh no... you did enough already
[14.02.2017 18:57:01] [RHA]Lena.Riemann: // those were npcs
[14.02.2017 18:57:02] Samura|-Liao-Shun-Yuan: // leave me alone!!!
[14.02.2017 18:57:09] [RHA]Lena.Riemann: Oh, whatever you wish for...
[14.02.2017 18:57:16] Samura|-Liao-Shun-Yuan: // sighs...
[14.02.2017 18:57:24] [RHA]Lena.Riemann: // refuse to RP
[14.02.2017 18:57:29] [RHA]Lena.Riemann: // ooRP in systemmm chat
[14.02.2017 18:57:33] [RHA]Lena.Riemann: //deserved
[14.02.2017 18:57:34] Samura|-Liao-Shun-Yuan: // right shelco.... youre way out of line here
[14.02.2017 18:57:42] [RHA]Lena.Riemann: // is that so?
[14.02.2017 18:57:46] Samura|-Liao-Shun-Yuan: // do what ever you want im done with you
[14.02.2017 18:57:52] [RHA]Lena.Riemann: // who are you even?
[14.02.2017 18:57:58] Samura|-Liao-Shun-Yuan: // Alt+Tabs out

I think you should have a word with one of your people.

EDIT: This was in public btw.

This indeed inacceptable. His opinion does not reflect the HC's opionion at all. So i told him to stop this sanction reports threats both in Game and here at the forum, and the // in game nonsense in a Samura tagged ship in our skype channel a few minutes ago. Something like this will hopefully not happen again. If it still does we are more than happy (or not) to get any evidence like this. Thank you for the in game chats.

(02-14-2017, 07:14 PM)jim-drover Wrote: Ohw so that you !!! Alright then... To make the story complete this fella over here killed me before without notice ... filed report. Then it kills me agian after i clearly stated why i am not coorperating. Fine but ofcourse agian a report!!!! AngryAngryAngry wtf is wrong with you shelc... Tought of you as a beter player >_> *sighs*

As i told you in skype. This is crap. Don't do that again. Ever. The HC will take care about stuff like this in our feedback thread. I am also not happy about you going to our thread without consulting someone fom the HC directly before posting here. That's something i don't not like at all. You are angry about something? Ok. Rant at skype and wait for a HC member to take care about something like this. Whether you are the person involved or not.

(02-14-2017, 09:20 PM)Shelco Wrote: You're an idiot to let this thing I didn't even do destroy your experience as well as your picture of me, you have no proof of me attacking you which is why I won't even get warned, you better watch your tone and not threaten me that is a rule violation itself, tables can turn fast here, I have never been accused of attacking without RP because I simply never did it and I am not planning on doing it since it can risk my SRP, think before you post.

Please. Can you stop calling other people idiots or dumb? Not the first time you do something like this. While i don't care if you do this with me, i do care about my members.

And I can guarantee you just in case you call any member of our faction idiot, dumb or soemthing similar in our feedback thread or in Game again, whether you think they are wrong or not, you will most likely not recieve any answer at all.

(02-14-2017, 07:32 PM)Werdackel| Wrote: 1. Evidence or it didn't happen.
2. I am glad that I am aware that your HC will look closely at you from now on, especially since this isn't the first time I heard about you, both posts only reflect salty behaviour over nothing but one of the most standard interactions found on the server. If you want to rage, do it outside of the forums and ingame pms/local chat atleast.

- In hope of still finding pleasant interactions with you in the future.

Right now i can't see any reason on why you post here. If you are not directly involved in this case, please do not post in our feedback thread. Whether you have had any bad interaction with him earlier or not. As you said. Evidence or it didn't happen. We will take care about this one very soon. I dropped a few lines in skype and in this post about my opinion about the player's behavior. I know i can't please everyone. But i hope this is very much satisfactory for now.
Also. You should maybe consider the other player's behavior as not the best behavior ever seen here at the forum also.

For now i have only one other, maybe a silly question, about this case. just for the info of the HC. Are there any Vidar patrol's at Freiburg? Or where ever all this happened? Never noticed something like that.

I also hope this is a warning for any other Samura|- player to not post here without the permission of the HC first. I don't want to see crap like this happening again.

And the HC don't want to see Samura|- Members to go to other Factions feedback threads without permission when something happened while flying a Samura|- tagged ship.

Quote:For now i have only one other, maybe a silly question, about this case. just for the info of the HC. Are there any Vidar patrol's at Freiburg? Or where ever all this happened? Never noticed something like that.

It was because of an RM indie who did missions, I have no idea how he managed to spawn the Hel's that close to Freiburg, he later on also spawned a GB patrol there, no clue how.

Quote:Please. Can you stop calling other people idiots or dumb? Not the first time you do something like this. While i don't care if you do this with me, i do care about my members.

And I can guarantee you just in case you call any member of our faction idiot, dumb or soemthing similar in our feedback thread or in Game again, whether you think they are wrong or not, you will most likely not recieve any answer at all.

I got pretty pissed about being accused of something I didn't do, the fact that he relied on being right and how I will get banned or warned is dumb by fact and I am not going to excuse for it as I think it is a pretty fitting description of his intellect in this situation, I wouldn't call him dumb if he at least tried to be reasonable but he didn't, I'm only a human and I can get pissed too, anyway, thanks for clearing this up with him and me, as well as every other person encountering Samura|- tagged vessels usually not behave like this.