Discovery Gaming Community
UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari (/showthread.php?tid=46954)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Shinobi Agency - 03-21-2011

[Connecting to the neural net]
[Communication link established]

Konnichiwa honorable Golden Chrysanthemums,our Agency would like to provide services for your bounty board.Our warriors come from Kusari and we share the same feelings towards these organizations you designated for termination as you do.Our IFF transponders are set to friendly with Golden Chrysanthemums, if you see the necessity for proof of our warriors individual IFF's this can be provided along with the claim. Men and women from this agency are highly trained mercenaries and ready to kill enemies of our contractors. I hope our organization can prosper along with your goals honorable sisters. I'll be waiting for your answer.

[Communication link terminated]

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Sand_Spider - 03-27-2011

*Transmission feed detected!*
*Source: Aberdeen Border Station*
*Comm ID: Ozei Ruousha*

Good tidings once again! Here I am, back in Bretonia again.

So! I ran across some Raven's Talon spouting nonsense about some "dark lord" and whatnot, and turns out, it was affiliated with the Corsairs! As such, I felt it necessary to splatter his sorry arse all over the side of the jumpgate just outside Aberdeen in Edinburgh.

Such a rude one, this Corsair... Even called me a heretic! How appalling!

His identification, and hey! Look! An innocent trader in the background! As well, here is the proof of affiliation.
Super Nova + Fighter = One shattered shell! (Plus you know, the Universal managed to escape unharmed)

Hey! I managed to take something out on my own this time! Must be getting better at this sort of thing. *Pats himself on the back*

That comes down to 1,500,000 credits for the Corsair and the trader he intended to pirate; rescued. The Liner managed to escape through the jump gate while I held down the fort and took care of the Corsair.

Ta ta for now!
~Ozei Ruousha

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Jansen - 04-01-2011

Incomming transmission...
Com ID:
Rika Ito

Konnichiwa Ozei,

Your payment has been sent, thank you for the good work.

-Rika

Incomming transmission...
Com ID:
Rika Ito

Konnichiwa Shinobi Agency,

I would like to know that we can trust you, I have not heard a single word about your group until now. Please submit your identification data.

-Rika

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Shinobi Agency - 04-01-2011

Konnichiwa once more sisters, if we may call you that. We can not say much more then we did in the last transmission, the identification data consists of shinobi callsign, and our agents use mercenary papers.If you have access to the Blood Dragon board your can see we started working for them, and you can see our claims on KNF, Hogosha,Corsairs and such.If you don't, we can send you the specific neural net link with our claims, but I can't give you access to their whole board as we don't own the access codes. We hope we can work together and bring prosperity to our groups.

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Malenka - 04-02-2011

[Image: komodotransopen.png]

Konnichiwa, honorable Chrysanthemuns.

You may or may not know this, so I am telling you now, Komodo Industries also provides Mercenary services for our dearest clients. I have a very special girl that would love to kill for you. So I was wondering if you could slap her on the registration list?

Her name is Kui Motsumata. She flies a Sabre with some dreadfully ugly guns, and ofcourse Mercenary papers and Freelancer IFF. What do you think about this?

[Image: komodtransend.png]

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Sand_Spider - 04-02-2011

*Source: Ainu Depot*

Salutations there! Me myself and I here.

Decided to venture into New Tokyo today, and I happened upon a rather large gathering of both Naval Forces, the Dragons and their mercenary. Decided to let them handle each other, as it was a three on three brawl.

To my luck, however! A State Policeman decided to show up. Apparently too, it was the Chief of Police. May have to verify that though, only heard rumors about the Chief.

Anyways! So I ended up having a bit of a tango with the apparent Chiefy (Their actual call sign was Tomimoto Tachiko). Was a wonderful dance with the two of us, however brief.
Calm before the storm
Aftermath

The Dragons and their mercenary Saerieve respected my wishes to take on the KSP alone. As such, no penalties for this claim!

Well besides myself improving upon my piloting skills, not much else to say, other than the credit amount due: 4,000,000 credits.

Hope to continue to be, at the very least, a somewhat valuable asset to you ladies!

Stay strong,
~Ozei Ruousha

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Saerieve - 04-03-2011

-- Incoming Transmission
- Username: Saerieve
- Subject: New Tokyo

Today's New Tokyo was a mess to say the least. A bunch of idiots were roaming around the place, thinking they can do whatever they want. Well, with the help of your pilots those pigs didn't last long. We took care of a couple of their ships, but those I personally scored were 2 [KNF] fighters, and a BH gunboat, although I understand that you won't pay me for the hunter. One of the fighters decided the crashland on New Tokyo soon as he realized he's about to die, which apparently failed, other one had computer malfunction, which jammed his signal every now and again, making it a bit harder to hit, but fell nonetheless.

I got a couple of other ships as well, including 2 BDS and a secondary fleet Naval forces, but all of them either managed to run away with a silver of hull left, or got caught in ionstorms which ruined the whole thing, but they're gonna enjoy their repair bills for sure... Still, 7,500,000 SC is what I earned from those two kills.

Saerieve out.
- End of Message
-- Transmission Terminated

-- Access Attachments:
- ftp://78.46.88.87:2302/saerieve/chrysanthe...90403/guncam01.jpg
- ftp://78.46.88.87:2302/saerieve/chrysanthe...90403/guncam02.jpg
- ftp://78.46.88.87:2302/saerieve/chrysanthe...90403/guncam03.jpg
- ftp://78.46.88.87:2302/saerieve/chrysanthe...90403/guncam04.jpg

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Shinobi Agency - 04-05-2011

Konnichiwa once more, our agency is insulted by your lack of interest. We hereby withdraw our offer to work for you.

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Saerieve - 04-05-2011

-- Incoming Transmission
- Username: Saerieve
- Subject: Espi|Sails

What would you say if you hear I've killed Espi of the Black Sails, the Corsair elder who's been the reason behind most of the problems and conflicts around Sigmas lately? Today Corsairs thought it's a good idea to raid Sigma-19 with a whole fleet led by that same "elder", and I was around so I decided to drop by and give the Rising Sons pilots in the area a hand.
They came in with full force but started to retreat one by one as soon as they started losing ships, and their "elder" tried to play the same trick on us... So bad it didn't work! Me and a Sentai pilot pursued him and I managed to shot him down right outside the OSC Liner in system, which was apparently where he was trying to retreat to.

I'm not gonna drop a price for this one, as I believe it wasn't a "regular" target, so forward me as much credits as you may see fit for getting this one done.

Saerieve out.
- End of Message
-- Transmission Terminated

-- Access Attachments:
- ftp://78.46.88.87:2302/saerieve/chrysanthe...90406/guncam01.jpg
- ftp://78.46.88.87:2302/saerieve/chrysanthe...90406/guncam02.jpg

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Sand_Spider - 04-06-2011

*Source: Ainu Depot*

So as it turns out, those angry Farmers cannot fly for crap! Kept running and running until he finally got away... But hey, whilst chasing it, I happened upon a Sammie!

The dragons accompanying me stood by as they allowed myself and one of those Shinobi mercenaries to shoot it down (No effort on their part, I suppose they wanted to see how we did on our own.)

Here he is in a Tanker
Here he isn't
Oh and here is a bit of his cargo delivered to Ainu

Not much else to report, other than having met up with the dragons and watching them scare off all the Farmers and Hogs.

So, this payout comes to
3,000,000 credits after bonuses applied. In total, that is 7,000,000 credits which includes the yet-payed previous claim. Hope to hear more from you ladies soon.

Frosty as ever,

~Ozei Ruousha