Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] (/showthread.php?tid=80858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - GrnRaptor - 03-03-2014

3rd March, 821 A.S.

Cadets John Rivers and Alisa Rene are promoted to the rank of Ensign. Authorization for the Guardian or Avenger of your choice, as well as any other appropriate snub class, is given. Well done.

~ Admiral Alan Polstari.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Teerin - 03-16-2014

16th March, 821 A.S.

Lieutenant Marisa Marshall, your quick thinking and consistent demonstration of leadership ability has warranted your rise to the Mid Command. We look forward to seeing you continue to do so well at your new position, Lieutenant Commander.

Ensign Zeeroi Takann, we are impressed with your attentiveness to directions and positive attitude. Keep going and your promotion to Lieutenant will only be the next step of many.

Similar to another member of this truly patriotic family, Ensign Malachy Marshall is awarded the rank of Lieutenant.

Last one for today - Ensign Courtney Vargas is also granted the pay raise to Lieutenant. I'm sure the Fleet Admiral is proud to see you've been doing so well.

Keep in mind the new ship or weapons allowances for your ranks, ladies and gentlemen. I hear that Quartermaster Polstari has managed to get through enough paperwork to see a small spot of floor in his office - you'd best cover that up before he gets any ideas.

~ Vice Admiral Rohj Teerin.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - GrnRaptor - 04-01-2014

3rd March, 821 A.S.

Ensign John Rivers is promoted to the rank of Lieutenant for consistent effort and dedication to the safety of Liberty. You've been working well with others and putting in plenty of time on your own, and it's not gone unnoticed. Well done.

~ Admiral Alan Polstari.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Teerin - 05-20-2014

19th May, 821 A.S.

As of the seventh of this month, Fleet Admiral Roy Sanders had stepped down from his position in the Admiralty. He will remain on until the end of July as a Captain in his old role, Fighter Wing Instructor.

Admiral Alan Polstari has also relinquished the responsibilities of his old role, and is now retired.

Additionally, Vice Admiral Nicole Hayes chose to step aside, citing health concerns and a wish to move on with her life in a different direction.

Another - and fortunately the last - of our senior staff to leave is Captain Kohaku Ueda. Although recently returned from an undercover operation, she feels that she is more suited a Naval desk job aboard Washington Shipyard and as such has transferred there.

And now onto some good news; Captain Remus Sius, due to your superior diligence and good service as the Capital Warships Coordinator, you are promoted to Admiral. It has been an honor to serve with you thus far.

I, Vice Admiral Rohj Teerin, have been entrusted the position of Fleet Admiral by Sanders and the Secretary of State.

Commander James Lambert, although your record has several extended ... absences on it, I have seen fit to issue you the rank of Captain. Given dedication, I'm sure you'll do well.

Lieutenant Commander Marisa Marshall has also received a promotion, to Commander. Marshall, you will serve under Lambert as the Special Forces Lead. Take your time settling in; things will work out fine.

Finally tonight, Cadet John Graham has been granted the pay grade of Ensign. You have done really well so far, so keep it up.

With the retirement of Polstari, please visit my office for now should you have any requisitions to make. You have all done well, and I look forward to serving you all as best I can.

~ Fleet Admiral Rohj Teerin.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - rainth345 - 06-13-2014

12th June, 821 A.S.

Ensign John Graham, your exemplary service has not gone unnoticed by the Admiralty. They see fit to promote you. Congratulations, Lieutenant. Keep up the good work.

~ Admiral Remus Sius.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Teerin - 06-18-2014

18th June, 821 A.S.

Captain Rachel A. Baker has returned from her injuries. Having moved back to active duty from the reserve forces, we have conferred upon her the title of Quartermaster. Please welcome her back and be sure to flood her office with equipment requests.

For sustained good performance and sufficient flight time on record, Lieutenant William Jensen is promoted to Lieutenant Commander. Keep it up, and good luck.

Although today's announcements were brief again, there are some more that are likely to follow in the next two weeks. Do well, take initiative, and show confidence, and you may very well find yourself on that list. That is all.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Sarawr!? - 06-26-2014

25, June, 821 A.S.

Cadet Helene Dupuis, you'll be pleased to know that the files at Headquarters now match your field reports, you've officially been bumped up to Ensign following completion of your Probationary Flight Period.

You've shown a dutiful commitment to the tasks and responsibilities given to you so far, and I look forward to watching your career progress.

~ Captain Rachel A. Baker.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Teerin - 06-30-2014

1st July, 821 A.S.

Captain Ashley Waterson has demonstrated excellent leadership potential, and will be your new Vice Admiral. You've done really well this far, don't let the additional work daunt you.

Captain James Lambert is issued the title of Commodore for his ceaseless dedication to the Navy, despite multiple injuries, time in captivity - I could go on for an hour - that would have turned other men away. It is the Admiralty's honor to place this trust in you.

Captain Rachel A. Baker, we understand your desire to be put back in charge of what you created almost a year ago now, so we have seen fit to switch you to the Special Forces Lead position. Have fun, but work hard.

For her proven feats of leadership and interest in wading through that infamous office, Commander Marisa Marshall is both promoted to Captain and bestowed the office of Quartermaster. I look forward to seeing you do well.

Lieutenant Commander Simon McAllister, having looked through your record, we've deemed you fit for the status of Commander. This does not come easily however, so please don't let us down.

Lieutenant Commander Michael Morse, you are also conferred the rank of Commander in acknowledgement of your continued active service and overall good performance record. Captain Baker, in her new role, has requested that you serve under her as Special Forces Lead. Of course, the Admiralty Board approved this. Good luck.

Lieutenant Catherine Raven, a demonstrated leader before, has once again been moved up to Lieutenant Commander. You have been doing really well, keep up the good work.

Ensign Helene Dupuis, your reports are incredibly thorough and you have shown great eagerness in flight. Lieutenant is your new paygrade. Stay focused, and you'll continue to grow.

Finally, Cadet Felix Urban has requested for a brief absence due to concerning matters at home. As a result, he is put On Leave until further notice.

Good work, everyone. You have all done Liberty proud with your service. That is all.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - rainth345 - 07-18-2014

19th July, 821 A.S.

Recruit Nick Kaney, you have successfully completed the 8-hour probationary period. You may now acquire a Guardian or Avenger-class fighters. Please do not spare yourself from acquiring an Upholder bomber, you'll be amazed at the number of hostile capital ships you may encounter.

May you continue to serve the Republic. Congratulations, Ensign.

~ Admiral Remus Sius.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Teerin - 07-27-2014

27th July, 821 A.S.

Lieutenant Commander William Jensen, you are promoted to Commander for continued excellent service. Furthermore, your combat flight simulations for warships has warranted your assignment as Capital Warship Coordinator. Have a word with Admiral Sius if you need some assistance.

Lieutenant Commander Natalie Cahoone, though you may have recently come back from an extended leave, you have been flying very well. I might be going out on a limb here, but with the agreement of the other Admirals you are raised to the position of Fighter Wing Instructor; Commander. We look forward to seeing you do well, Cahoone.

In recognition of maintained superb service, Lieutenant John Graham is now conferred the rank of Lieutenant Commander. You kind of remind me about an old friend I served with.

Commander Jacob Beaumont, you are temporarily removed from your Division Focus seat.

Nice work you three, keep it up. Everyone else; another set of adjustments are soon to come - what can you do to have yourself added to the list? Good flying to y'all.