Discovery Gaming Community
Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=9130)

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Kanzler Niemann - 02-11-2018

I meant UN, sorry for that typo. The BDM currently works for their own goals. Not for our combined goals, because its a federal company. There was an incidient which resulted the lose of trust towards BDM. There are also two LN's. And diffrent BAF's around, still people are not confused.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Enkidu - 02-12-2018

There is no INRP indication that BDM wants to make an alliance with UN.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - RM-Marinenachrichtendienst - 02-12-2018

(02-11-2018, 08:42 PM)Elune Wrote: Why would other players of community be served a confusion with 2 MNDs ? Since its obvious what MND is and stands for ...Having 2 indie mnd with 2 different politics is way too confusing and give unclear message.

That was the same question i have been asking when the BDM was created while there was an existing MND faction that worked well under the RM.
It appears that you dont like being fought with the same weapons your faction used before.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Vrabcek - 05-19-2018

I just noticed the faction was renamed and the tag changed
May I ask the reason why?
Thank you.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Corpus13 - 05-19-2018

(05-19-2018, 04:00 PM)Vrabcek Wrote: I just noticed the faction was renamed and the tag changed
May I ask the reason why?
Thank you.

Faction was renamed by previous leader @"Lambda", as well as tag changed from [RM] to [RW]. However, it was returned to original tag and name now, except of a couple of threads. I will PM them to the current leader to fix it.
Thank you.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Shelco - 07-17-2018

I find it good that you use the new storyline to be active instead of just letting the decision to go to war with Kusari die out. I am sure not everybody likes the decision the devs made there but it's good to see that you are making something out of it. [Image: thumbsup.gif]

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Kanzler Niemann - 07-22-2018

I actually never thought that I will ever post anything bad into RM feedback. But seriously, you guys should not give everyone a chance to use a tagged Battleship. OORP in local, guys you seem to start to lack quality, Rheinland Military always had a great discipline, when I joined it was a complete diffrent story. You should finally start to review people's experience and not randomly promote them to high ranks because they are good in capital ships and bring you activity. There always comes some responsibility while flying a tagged vessel for a official faction, especially when its a Battleship. Its sad to see a well known Faction do evolve into something lesser that it could be.

Chatlogs can be provided if needed.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Felipe - 07-22-2018

Ok, w talked this in private, but you decided make a forum circus, worst for you:

(07-22-2018, 02:36 AM)Harrow Prime Wrote: I actually never thought that I will ever post anything bad into RM feedback.

I knew you would since you became jealous of others getting promoted by logging and forumlancing while you, just complaining and behaving like a 12yo on our chats, just got slapped.

(07-22-2018, 02:36 AM)Harrow Prime Wrote: But seriously, you guys should not give everyone a chance to use a tagged Battleship. OORP in local, guys you seem to start to lack quality, Rheinland Military always had a great discipline, when I joined it was a complete diffrent story.

When you joined? Sure, other times, 200 ppl playing and some waiting to join server. Leaders could afford to be picky and recruit just good roleplayers, and never needed to teach em from the start. Times changed.

But do you wanna talk about how faction was when you was its leader? No?

Not "everyone" can fly RM tagged caps. Thats why we have 6/10 RNC's instead RM in battles, as any idiot can see.

(07-22-2018, 02:36 AM)Harrow Prime Wrote: You should finally start to review people's experience and not randomly promote them to high ranks because they are good in capital ships and bring you activity. There always comes some responsibility while flying a tagged vessel for a official faction, especially when its a Battleship. Its sad to see a well known Faction do evolve into something lesser that it could be.

Oh well you see, people arent promoted "randomly" nor get rank for cap skill, if That was the case, Titan and Bsmoke would be HC. Who get promoted are good nice people that :
a) Log for the faction
b) Make reports
c) Behave well with other members
d) Try to improve.

As you see, dont matter how mad you became seeing others promoted, you dont fulfill even one of the requeriments.

When you ragequitted (again) after being told to be nice to other members i had told you would be welcomed back when decided to come back. Now im doubting i should repeat that...

While you say you sad because what RM turned into (active? oh then i can understand why 2iC of RHA is sad Smile ) Im sad because of you. I know you can be better than that. I dont know what is your problem, but go solve it before you came back to [RM] or this feedback.

We had great times in the past, i hope one day you can be that guy agin, till then, good luck.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Thunderer - 07-22-2018

The RHA need a cause to hand Jorms to everyone and krieg all POBs Smile

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Corpus13 - 07-22-2018

(07-22-2018, 02:36 AM)Harrow Prime Wrote: I actually never thought that I will ever post anything bad into RM feedback. But seriously, you guys should not give everyone a chance to use a tagged Battleship. OORP in local, guys you seem to start to lack quality, Rheinland Military always had a great discipline, when I joined it was a complete diffrent story. You should finally start to review people's experience and not randomly promote them to high ranks because they are good in capital ships and bring you activity. There always comes some responsibility while flying a tagged vessel for a official faction, especially when its a Battleship. Its sad to see a well known Faction do evolve into something lesser that it could be.

As the current 2iC of [RM], I would like to see the chatlogs and evidence, please.