Discovery Gaming Community
Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: XA- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=512)
+----- Thread: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) (/showthread.php?tid=7195)

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Hemlocke - 07-26-2021

[Image: FdrOzSY.png]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Milford Base, Pennsylvania
☠ Opening audio recording...

[Image: fwEUsa3.png]

Sender: Joseph King
Recipient: Xeno Alliance Communications
Subject: An Unlikely Ally

....General update on recent operations, Bush and Velveteen stumbled upon my patrol around Fontana in California the other day, I was locked in combat with a Hellfire Insurgent in a gunship. I had it basically handled but being the turncoats they are, naturally they lack the moxy to die like men and he ran for the freeport so they jumped in to expedite the process of elimination.

....Not long after the incident outside Fontana, I returned to my patrol duties and headed West through the system with the intent of entering Cortez to see what scum floated to the surface while I was away. Turns out the Core have been drastically increasing their activity in and around Liberty as of late, as Velveteen and Bush can attest we've ran them into hiding quite a few times already. I caught this transport at the ice field in the process of stealing the local resources and two Auxesian bomber units had beaten me to the punchline. Target's dead. On my return trip I caught a Junker carrying Manifolds into Cortez, he thought the lanes would save him from our wrath, I showed him how wrong he was.

....Lucky me, I actually managed to pull the Sector Overseer out on a hunt for the damn Core again. The transport gave up some good resistance but was forced to run for cover under our combined firepower. Cobra you were there for my encounter with that Rheinlander. It's a bit of an interesting situation really, the Rheinlander and I went to the bar and we talked a bit, I managed to talk her out of joining the Traitor Republic and the Guild that takes it. Her name is Freya with some added complications to the tongue. We talked about her returning to Liberty and finding work by way of Bethlehem as Barrier just isn't that friendly of a place for someone down on their luck. She deemed it necessary to pledge her aid to us should we require it, I didn't set anything in stone because that isn't my place, she also gave me her neural net code should we need to contact her for any reason. She was in the process of changing papers and vessel the last time we spoke so I'm unable to provide anything further.

"Bull"

☠ Transmission signal lost.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Wesker - 07-27-2021

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Ouray Base, Colorado

[Image: tqplC0k.gif]

Sender: Sidewinder
Subject: More Kusarians.

Yo.

.... Logging our raid on Shikoku today, not the same Kusarians but I guess we got a bonus. We ended up dropping some famous Maltesian or something, hope this retaliation was worth the effort to the boss - because it sure was awesome. I can get used to flying this new "Rebel", it handles like a faster Guardian or something - even feels a bit more at home. Only a few Kusarians show up, if we want to hit the ones that came to New York it might be worth looking into where they live.

Kusari was pretty, give me a yell if we decide to go back there on any sort of business.

Sidewinder

....Attachments: None

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Hemlocke - 07-29-2021

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Milford Base, Pennsylvania

[Image: fwEUsa3.png]

Sender: Joseph King
Subject: Insurgents

....Striker-One and I went on the prowl through New York and into Texas, I was sitting at the gate still waiting for Striker when my scanners caught two unknown contacts coming from the northern scrap field. When I moved in to investigate I was met with a shocking sight of one incredibly ugly gallic ship, that both of these gauls were flying. I didn't recognize their group and their trajectory had suggested they had come from the Junker's sh*t shack before we found each other. Their ships were christened the [FLG]NT-Tatou and [FLG]NT-Carapace respectively, each with a full load of hull segments.

....Since our last incident with foreigners I decided to be more careful and attempted to make first contact and establish who I was about to kill before I actually committed the act. They were interested in talking a ton, without saying much at all, I managed to learn that they were some group of freedom fighters from Gallia. I tried to establish who they got their goods from and what they were doing moving them through Liberty. One of them let it slip it was the base in the field behind them, and other than that they entirely dodged my questions. Needless to say I lost my patience and decided to send the horribly ugly Tatou and his loose lipped twin Carapace packing with an explosive welcome to Liberty.

"Bull"

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Wesker - 08-15-2021

☠ Incoming transmission.

[Image: N0g2DWd.gif]

Sender: Sidewinder
Subject: Rheinlanders again?

Yo.

Logging in an odd little encounter on the eastern border in Hudson. On my way by there I ran into another Lane Hacker hanging out in Texas, they must have a base or something hidden away there... might be worth looking into in the future.

Anyways, I went to log in some time in Hudson and see the area when a bunch of Rheinland ships turned up out of nowhere. All of them were military, most of them vacated the area, thankfully there were no bismarcks around. Those things are terrifying, maybe a bit scarier than the valor.

One fighter tried to stick out his stay and taunt me, it didn't end well for him. After that, some Unioner turned up and tried to do the same thing, it ended the same way for him as well.

Something interesting to note in this weird turn of events is a comment some Rheinland Cruiser captain dropped - might be useful in the future. Even we knew to watch our mouths out in public when the Gallics were on the rise.

Hacker

Rheinland Captain's comment.

Sidewinder

....Attachments: None

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Goddess Astra - 08-28-2021

[Image: Lc48rCo.png]
[Image: kjYbbbK.png]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Barrow Base, Hudson
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: LMQ2vha.png]

Sender: Personable Anarchist
Subject: Sh$t the Liberty Navy Says

Heya.

Went roaming from Hudson today. Sorry not sorry, I didn't put in a day's notice, but I did come back at the end of the day, so y'can't really get that mad at me. Can't say I killed anyone in the name of the cause or whatever, but I did meet two people worth mentioning.

First of all was the Freelancer on the lane from Texas to New York. Knocked 'em outta lane, saw they were flying an Executioner of all f$cking things, but had a buncha our favorite enemies hanging out in the hold. Maybe I'm a bit soft to kill someone right off the bat for flying the wrong ship, but I put 'em on a different road. Told 'em about the military-industrial complex and suggested they pick up a different choice of bird if they wanted to stay outta my gunsights. Fair compromise, I'd say. Comms log attached.

Second, in New York. Ran across a pilot with the name of James Liberon flying from Manhattan to West Point. That one I woulda gladly shot, but he had me outgunned--Avenger against a Roc ain't a matchup I'm too keen on, 'specially not when I'm kitted for hunting bigger fish. So I get to talking instead. Tried to open his eyes to the reasons why Liberty sucks, but apparently he wasn't too interested in actually hearing them, despite him saying otherwise. One point for not shooting me down while he had the chance, minus one point for saying teenagers shouldn't be allowed to vote, minus fifteen billion points for being a willing cog in the gears of a military-industrial complex protecting the status quo of an awful corrupt police state.

Next time I see him he's dead. Logs attached.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Hemlocke - 10-20-2021

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: Atka.png_1.png]

Sender: Joseph "Bull" King
Subject: Defense of Ames

We went on a minor patrol into Kepler and then sat at the freeport while Cobra had a little chat with someone unfortunately impaired with a strong sense of superiority and vague talking patterns. The only thing of note, and that is a major "note", is that it seems the lowest of the low have stooped even lower and have begun attacking the Freeport and its occupants in favor of their strange fangirling over "The Mighty Cobra".

Ridgenose and I aided Cobra in the removal of Sam Gorski and his upholder wingman Tony Storn without much effort. Cobra then pulled off to give the fangirl some private time with his "big snake" as the man put it.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Darkstar_Spectre - 10-23-2021

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Barrow Base, Hudson
☠ Opening video feed...

Sender: "Ridgenose"
Recipient: "Cobra"
Subject: Permission to try and make sure Vince doesn't end up killing himself?

Boss, Vince told me about his little plan regarding Kepler and asked me if I'd watch his back for it and I figure I owe him that much at least. He said he talked to you about it but just wanted to make sure you were fine with me not being around for when it happens.

Oh and Sable was around Barrow earlier as well, asked me to tell you that she said hi.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Hemlocke - 10-23-2021

[Image: shield.png]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

Sender: Joseph "Bull" King
Subject: Battle of Cortez lane

Today, we few stood tall in the face of overwhelming opposition. Today we showed that if we must choose between one evil and another, we reject, and overcome. We who give our lives gladly for the day that comes when no man must choose between cuff or collar. A battle occurred between tyrants of many faces, I am proud to have stood with those who hold Liberty to its name, and Freedom in favor over self gain. We who raised our fists and said "no more". No more will these tyrants darken the skies of our planets, no more will we be forced to live in shadow, our voices silenced by their machinations. That we are here to stay, death holds no candle to an idea.

The road to a truly Free Republic is a long one, we took a large step toward its realization in the large scale conflict today in California.

Liberty Navy:
  1. 46th|Dayvon,Bennet - Havoc class bomber - DESTROYED
  2. 46th|LNS-Argonaute - Atlantis class carrier - DISABLED
  3. 46th|LNS-Angelwings - Overlord class dreadnaught - DISABLED
  4. 46th|LNS-Dauntless Condor class gunship - DISABLED
  5. 5th|LNS-Akhetaten - Osiris class battleship - DISABLED
  6. 46th|LNS-Anchorage - Interdictor class battlecruiser - DISABLED
  7. 46th|LNS-Lemon - Atlantis class carrier - DISABLED
  8. [LN]-LNS-Mount.Hood - Interdictor class battlecruiser - DISABLED
  9. LNS-Resonance - Overlord class battleship - DISABLED
  10. LPS-Luxanna - Interdictor class battlecruiser - DISABLED
  11. Nelis.Brinckman - Upholder class bomber - DESTROYED
  12. LN-FallonPetraeus - Executioner class strike fighter - DESTROYED
Insurgency:
  1. I]-Stepan.Zakaryan- Havoc class bomber - FLED
  2. I]-INS-North.Carolina - Arbiter class dreadnaught - DISABLED
  3. INS-Dominatrix - Inquisitor class battlecruiser - DISABLED
  4. INS-Supremacy - Arbiter class dreadnaught - DISABLED
  5. INS-Tallahassee - Interdictor class battlecruiser - DISABLED
  6. [IN]-Excommunicado - Interdictor class battlecruiser - DISABLED
  7. IN|H-INS-Discovery - Overlord class dreadnaught - DISABLED
Xeno forces:
  1. XA-Cobra - Rebel class superiority fighter - RETURNED
  2. XA-Contender - Havoc class bomber - RETURNED
  3. XA-Bull - Aggressor class bomber - RETURNED
  4. XA-Sidewinder - Aggressor class bomber - RETURNED
  5. XA-Ridgenose - Aggressor class bomber - RETURNED
  6. XA-Anaconda - Aggressor class bomber - RETURNED
  7. Free.Fighter - Aggressor class bomber - RETURNED
  8. Striker-One - Aggressor class bomber - RETURNED
  9. Tarantula - Rebel class superiority fighter - SHOT DOWN(RECOVERED)

REPORT: Xeno forces arrived in force to the rear of the naval blockade within the system, Naval and Insurgent elements were already engaged within the area, the Xeno Forces set fire to the rear of the Naval blockade, they began scattering amid the chaos and soon the Xenos found themselves in the middle of what could only be described as an equal opportunity slaughter. The Xenos fought back Naval elements and delivered swift retribution to those who threatened their brothers in arms, trimming back the Insurgents as they grew too bold. Hostile elements of both sides began pulling off from Xeno combatants as Naval elements were forced to chase the fleeing Insurgents, leaving many of their own behind in the process whom were taken down shortly after isolation by Xeno forces, who were then thereafter forced to whittle down the chasing party. The battle progressed far away from first blood and ended as the Xeno Alliance dug a grave for the remainder of either enemy force.

Battle result: DECISIVE VICTORY

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Darkstar_Spectre - 11-03-2021

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Fort Ramsey, Ontario
☠ Opening video feed...

Sender: Nathan Stillwater
Recipient: Xeno Alliance Communications.
Subject: Ontario skirmish AAR.

I was preparing my ship for a patrol in the hanger at Ramsey, when I received the call that some of our fighters were engaged near Trenton and required assistance.

Upon my arrival at the scene I saw the Commander, Knight Bull, Airacobra and the Auxesian known as Revenant engaged with Bravo-88, Sam Gorski, Frederick Arnold and Dayvon Bennet of the Forty-Sixth Fleet.

I immediately joined the engagement and moved in on our first target Bravo-88. Next we switched to Sam Gorski who crumbled under the pressure and winded up going down due to making a mistake with his own ordnance. Now with only two hostiles remaining the rest of our forces pulled back while the Commander swiftly dealt with Frederick Arnold and I took care of Dayvon Bennet.

With the AO cleared out, Revenant went on their way and our ships then returned to Ramsey without suffering any casualties.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - von Stürer - 11-14-2021

[Image: xSpsZRu.png?1]

» To: Xeno Alliance communications
» From: Inspector General von Stürer
» Subject: Camp Gore: Report #02

Good day, Commander "Cobra"

I apologize for the delay in updates on this channel. Training the militia has been more time consuming than I would have anticipated. However, the efforts have borne their first fruits. We have had a considerable influx of recruits these past four months, bolstering the militia's numbers significantly. Continued supply shipments and several new volunteer instructors have allowed us to accelerate training considerably.

I am, therefore, pleased to announce that the militia has formed its first functional brigade. Consisting of three mobile infantry battalions, each made up of four companies (A through D), and a headquarters company, you are now the proud commander of 2,500 trained soldiers.

A further two hundred skilled men and women have been promoted to militia instructors. They will serve to train the next batch of soldiers. This will, hopefully, lead to an exponential growth in ready fighting men and women - if supplies and recruitment can keep up. I will leave that to you.

I will also leave the assignment of the brigade's officers up to you, as I assume you will want some of your most trusted and experienced men leading the troops. Otherwise, I do have some promising militia officers ready and willing. I would also recommend naming the brigade - and the ones to follow. It is a not insignificant boost to pride and morale for troops to have a name to identify with instead of a mere number.

That is all for now.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Sigmund Erich von Stürer.

Inspector General of the Free Republic Militia
Generalinspekteur der Freien Republikanischen Miliz