Discovery Gaming Community
4.86 Release Date and Teaser - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: 4.86 Release Date and Teaser (/showthread.php?tid=69772)

4.86 Release Date and Teaser - michaelsevren - 12-30-2011

He wants to know the release timing for the current mod.

4.86 Release Date and Teaser - ulfsarkhuskarl - 12-30-2011

Today when Cannon's making his tea.

4.86 Release Date and Teaser - Marburg - 12-30-2011

I love watching y'all squirm.

As far as when the mod will be downloadable, I can say with all certainty that it will be available when it gets posted up.

I'm glad I could be of help

4.86 Release Date and Teaser - Death.RunningVerminator - 12-30-2011

' Wrote:I love watching y'all squirm.

As far as when the mod will be downloadable, I can say with all certainty that it will be available when it gets posted up.

Thanks for the update burg! :)

4.86 Release Date and Teaser - The Mole Miner - 12-30-2011

and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting

4.86 Release Date and Teaser - farmerman - 12-30-2011

' Wrote:I love watching y'all squirm.

And that's why not only are you a faction leader, but you got demoted (promoted? I dunno) to moderator, too. Because you're a thinkin' man!

4.86 Release Date and Teaser - michaelsevren - 12-30-2011

I'm betting on some time in the next 2-4 hours, after daily restart but before sever activity starts to pick up for the day. That's when I'd do it.

I'd keep my eye on the discoveryfl.com downloads section.

4.86 Release Date and Teaser - Marburg - 12-30-2011

' Wrote:Because you're a thinkin' man!
That's not true. It's almost like you don't know me at all:mellow:

btw, I'm finally gonna go get my gaian vhf today.
Woot. That's right I said it & Ima say it again:

woot.

4.86 Release Date and Teaser - meoshi - 12-30-2011

Im gonna love watching people Q_Q about not being able to get on the server when it gets updated, full server and possible instability FTW!!!

4.86 Release Date and Teaser - stewcool - 12-30-2011

I say in 30 minutes the server will go down and wont came back up til release.