Discovery Gaming Community
Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Gateway Shipping Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=101342)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Madotsuki - 06-09-2013

Do you need a story or just answer to your question?

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - aakopa - 06-09-2013

(06-09-2013, 12:15 PM)Silencer Wrote: Do you need a story or just answer to your question?
Full Story would be good.

Susan Forder out

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Mask - 06-09-2013

///Starting transmission\\\
Dear Susan Forder, I became a dealer because it is something that I can do in this life. I am a patriot but I don't see career prospects of working for bowex with its corruption views. I look forward to decent work in the Gateway Shipping.

Best regards, Vasen Coriver.

(06-09-2013, 12:20 PM)Mask Wrote: ///Starting transmission\\\
Dear Susan Forder, I became a dealer because it is something that I can do in this life. I am a patriot but I don't see career prospects of working for bowex with its corruption views. I look forward to decent work in the Gateway Shipping.

You are not worked before? if so where did get medium-sized transport?

Susan Forder

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Madotsuki - 06-09-2013

Incoming transmission...
Subject: Gateway Shipping Recruitment
FULL APPLICATION:
Ryan Daniel Winter born November 22, 795 A.S on planet Leeds. He was third child in the family. Father - Daniel Jordan Winter, BAF lieutenant-commander in retirement. Mother - Sarah Winter, accountant in a small company producing medicine. His brothers - Oliver Winter (McWilson since 816), BAF ensign, MIA since 819; Stephen Winter, BAF ensign. All his brothers were forced by father to serve in the Navy but not Ryan, because of his law degree. Ryan despises all military people. Also he has medical specialty thanks to his mother.
When he was 19 years old, his uncle Alexander died, from whom he inherited small transport. Thus began his merchant career.
Having gone through a lot of pirate attacks, Ryan is fed up with the private business. He hopes to join a company where he can safely engage in trade. Because of personal preferences he don't want to join Bowex or BMM. So Gateway is the only company that attracts his attention.

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Mask - 06-09-2013

(06-09-2013, 12:32 PM)aakopa Wrote:

Susan Forder

I was a private trader, sold the country estate of parents and bought a Percheron.

(06-09-2013, 12:37 PM)Mask Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 12:32 PM)aakopa Wrote:

Susan Forder

I was a private trader, sold the country estate of parents and bought a Percheron.
Welcome aboard, you are accepted.

Susan Forder out

(06-09-2013, 12:33 PM)Silencer Wrote: Incoming transmission...
Subject: Gateway Shipping Recruitment
FULL APPLICATION:
Ryan Daniel Winter born November 22, 795 A.S on planet Leeds. He was third child in the family. Father - Daniel Jordan Winter, BAF lieutenant-commander in retirement. Mother - Sarah Winter, accountant in a small company producing medicine. His brothers - Oliver Winter (McWilson since 816), BAF ensign, MIA since 819; Stephen Winter, BAF ensign. All his brothers were forced by father to serve in the Navy but not Ryan, because of his law degree. Ryan despises all military people. Also he has medical specialty thanks to his mother.
When he was 19 years old, his uncle Alexander died, from whom he inherited small transport. Thus began his merchant career.
Having gone through a lot of pirate attacks, Ryan is fed up with the private business. He hopes to join a company where he can safely engage in trade. Because of personal preferences he don't want to join Bowex or BMM. So Gateway is the only company that attracts his attention.
Hmm... you should not despise millitary, anyway you are accepted, welcome!

Susan Forder out

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Highland Laddie - 06-09-2013

Welcome aboard, gentlemen.

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Gateway Shipping Inc - 06-09-2013

Ensure all SKYPE protocols are collected from new employees! Welcome to the ranks, Gentlemen. Profits are to be made and Bowex to extort.