Discovery Gaming Community
Memorial thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Memorial thread (/showthread.php?tid=48570)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Memorial thread - lw'nafh - 10-21-2010

I'm going to say reavengitair as well, he was a great guy, just... fun.

Memorial thread - stewcool - 10-21-2010

Yoda

A god in the discovery world. Least I think

Yue Fei, Xing

Not even gone a year but missed greatly.

SwissScortch(if I messed your name up bro I'm sorry)

The soul reason the 122nd Order Guard game to be and once he left.
It went with him....

Midnight_Runner

Gave me a loan that I never really had to pay back for my first capwhore ship.

Memorial thread - Aes_Sidhe - 10-21-2010

Malaclypse666 - Creator of TAZ Episkopos Prime Owner of Sophia Cafe - Miss that old bastardo.. he plant seed of Discordianizm in my soul.. if he was here I believe few last event will look differently...

Still hope he gonna came back one day. Q_Q

Memorial thread - Vexykin - 10-22-2010

Nathan (Falcon) - For making Shadows happen and being absolutely positive, ALWAYS.

He knows that this is only a game, i think;)

Hope to see you back one day...

Memorial thread - Error - 10-22-2010

I miss TME. He wasn't very well known around on the forums, but he was one of the people that I think I knew/understood best in the LPI... He was always funny to be around too:(

Memorial thread - Elven - 10-22-2010

TME...

WE ARE JOE, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

:|

Memorial thread - ugliestmoose - 10-23-2010

Banza - great guy, fantastic pilot, and never complained. He tried to teach me some combat skills and I can proudly say that because of him, I am not the worst pilot on the server. I hope.

Bjorn - brought me into the Molly Republic. Opinionated as hell but that was ok because I usually agreed with him, hehe. Whenever he was ingame no one would dare screw around out of character (:

Sprolf - in a nutshell, a less Croatian version of Bjorn..had a lot of fantastic ideas both roleplay-wise and in helping out the mod in general. He had a low tolerance for stupidity so maybe this wasn't the best place for him >_>

Encheta Shimoa and Ktayn - the first two people I met when I started out, and how lucky was I to meet the two nicest people around. I don't think they ever got mad about anything.

Memorial thread - Lucas_Fernandez - 10-23-2010

comrade Caltu Q_Q

Memorial thread - Grail - 10-23-2010

Well,

I miss all those newbs like myself when we started playing on Disco, Cro_Pero is one of them.

To those on .:j:. that left already, a big kudos, Tyler.Durden on the forums was the one that got me in to .:j:. on those days.

And there is more that kept leaving over this time:(

Memorial thread - tansytansey - 10-24-2010

[Image: orin.png]