Discovery Gaming Community
Joining OS&C| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Joining OS&C| (/showthread.php?tid=69131)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Joining OS&C| - DaneDangerDuval - 01-16-2013

[Incoming Transmission: Channel Open]
[Target ID:Andrew Zaxburn, Secretary - OS&C]
[Sender: Dane Duval]
[Subject: Recruitment]

Greetings mr Andrew Zaxburn,

I am not looking to join OS&C but want just some faction routes .

Curently i am pretty happy as an Spa&Cruise indie since my hold is still small and my vessel not realy fitting for the current job it does.

Once i have an real cruising type vessel i can think about joining but untill then if you dont mind i just want some routes to make the little pasengers i have and can carry happy by showing them some nice locations and offer them the best service i can within reasonable prices.

Are you willing to share some routes for an starting Cruise captian?

Hope to hear soon agian with friendly regards, Dane Danger Duval

RE: Joining OS&C| - DaneDangerDuval - 01-17-2013

[Target ID:Andrew Zaxburn, Secretary - OS&C]
[SenderBig Grinane Duval]
[Subject: Recruitment]
[Singal booster on : 200% :]

Greetings mr Andrew Zaxburn,

I am not looking to join OS&C but want just some faction routes .

Curently i am pretty happy as an Spa&Cruise indie since my hold is still small and my vessel not realy fitting for the current job it does.

Once i have an real cruising type vessel i can think about joining but untill then if you dont mind i just want some routes to make the little pasengers i have and can carry happy by showing them some nice locations and offer them the best service i can within reasonable prices.

Are you willing to share some routes for an starting Cruise captian?

Hope to hear soon agian with friendly regards, Dane Danger Duval

[Transmission Ending: Channel Closed]

RE: Joining OS&C| - Zynth - 01-17-2013

[Incoming Transmission]
[Image: Cf3tY.jpg]
ID: David Crooke
Encryption:Low
Topic: Tourist Routes

Greetings Mr. Duval. I am David Crooke, one of the operations mangers of Orbital Spa & Cruise.

You seem to have stumbled into the wrong communication channel, this one is for people who wish to sign up as an employees of Orbital Spa & Cruise, not to ask questions relating to passenger destinations.

I may not be Mr. Zaxburn, but I can still help fill you in on passengers routes.

One of Orbital Spa & Cruise's routes, specifically the one taken by the Calypso, is as follows:

Tourists from Planet Curacao to Planet New Tokyo.
Passengers from Roppongi Stantion to Aomori Station.
VIPs from Aomori station to Curacao.

Do note that you will have to fly empty during the periods between New Tokyo and Roppongi, a very short distance anyway.

Hope you'll find this helpful. We don't mind having an extra hand helping us with bringing tourists to and from Kusari and Liberty.

Need any details, don't hesitate to contact us, we're here to help.

David Crooke signing off.
[Closing Transmission]

[Target ID: David Crooke]
[Subject: Tourist Routes]

A verry good day mr David Crooke,

First of al much obliged for the route, i make shure to try it out.

As said in my first post i didnt knew if it was in the corect place and untill now nobody told me any else.

hmm flying empty?
Is a Spa&Cruise alowed to carry luxery stuff like luxery food or gold ?
Maybe i can avoid being empty in between pasenger runs?

Anyhow i am always happy to make toerist and passengers happy by showing them nice location in between travels.

I figure the Calypso is an [OS&C] vesel?
Maybe it and i can make a run sometime?

Anyhow sining of here so once more many thanks and have a nice day,
friendly regards from Dane Duval

[Incoming Transmission]

Ah Mr. Duval, back with questions I see.

Orbital Spa & Cruise does make luxury cargo runs to supply our operations. However, we do not make those runs on our liners. Liners are ships that are meant to cater to our patrons. To carry loads of cargo on it and not carry passengers is, in my eyes, not only a waste, but also blasphemy towards the aesthetic value of our liners.

For cargo transportation, we have regular transports to do the work. May I ask if your armored transport retrofitted for passenger or cargo transportation? Or is there a split? That will ultimately decide whether you'll be hauling cargo or passengers.

Remember: Passengers don't like sitting in vast and empty storage containers and having boxes of luxury food sitting on luxury seats where passengers should be, is a waste.

[Closing Transmission]

[Target ID: David Crooke]
[Subject:Tourist Routes]

Greetings once agian mr David Crooke,

my current armored transport has been retrofitted to give pasengers a comfy trip with extra windows and even an little indoor spa wich contains a sauna a masage room and aroma therapie room.

I shal never take cargo and passengers together since that isnt what i would like when paying top cred for an trip.

No on that case i was more thinking like i take toerist from a going to b, on b i dont have any human who wants/needs to go somewhere else so i need to travel somewhere else for some passengers.
On that moment the vesel will be empty, on that moment i will take a look for luxery goods to take from next passenger pickup location.
Catch my drift?

On a liner however no i will not take cargo , the vesel is from the start on no cargovesel but a luxery passenger hauler. it would be a shame and waste of vesel to use it as such.

Hope this cleare some thing up for you and youre faction, Friendly regards from.

Dane Danger Duval

[Incoming Transmission]

Fair enough.

Orbital Spa & Cruise doesn't have too many restriction on ships outside people who are directly affiliated to OS&C main branch. You are free to do as you please.

Oh and you seem to be thinking that the gap between New Tokyo and Roppongi is pretty large. Not really, seeing as Roppongi is in New Tokyo orbit.

So anyway, good luck with your flight and safe journeys.

[Closing Transmission]

RE: Joining OS&C| - Tenda - 02-09-2013

[color=#33CCFF]Name: Daniel Hoffman
Place of Birth: Planet Baden Baden

Work History: I have never been employed.

Relevant skills: I do have experience with Liner class ships.I am reliable and thrust worthy.

Which affiliate of Orbital Spa and Cruise are you applying for:*
[] General Operations

[font=Garamond][color=#000000]Out of Roleplay Application Form

Skype Address: niculaies.stefan
Notable roleplay that you have been involved with: None
Characters that you already use: None
Please now make a paragraph about something: I just can't wait to take part with my Renzu Liner in your operations.
Thank you for your time!
I hope i will see an answer soon enough!

RE: Joining OS&C| - Zynth - 02-24-2013

[Incoming Transmission]
Topic: Recruitment

Sorry for the late reply, we've been somewhat busy as of late.

Um...Mr.Hoffman....could you perhaps give a little more info about yourself? A short biography of sorts.

[Closing Transmission]

RE: Joining OS&C| - Ever Light - 03-15-2013

- < < < : : : Incomming Transmission : : : > > > -

Sender ID: Captain Hubert Richter
Subject: Application
To: OS&C HQ, employee center
CC: RheinTouren HQ, employee center
Priority: Medium
Encyption: -

Dir Sir or Madam!

I want to applay for a job as liner captain. For that purpose I have filled in your application form:

Personal Statement:*
I'd really like to work for peoples happyness. Not by flying dead cargo on a transport vessel but by working direkt for them. I love to be in space and watch the wonders which are out there. And I want to share my passion for it. Seeing how childrens eyes becoming wide when they discover one of the wonders out there, is the greatest thing I can imagine.

Work History:*
Elementary school.
Grammar school.
Studies of space Navigation and Engeneering.
Space craft pilots school.
Afterwards I flew around with some little spacecrafts for little companies. Let's say space taxi services. But this small companies were not able to afford one of the big ships I want to command scince childhood and a few weren't even stable in payment matters. Thats because I am surching for a bigger employer this time.

Relevant skills:*
Pilot skills as well as Navigation skills. I am able to command the ships engeneers fixing anything on the ship as good as I command on the bridge.

Which affiliate of Orbital Spa and Cruise are you applying for:*
[] General Operations
[] General Liner Fleet
[] Greyhound Transportation
[X] RheinTouren

What do you think is the most important part about Logistic's?
To bring your Cargo as save as possible as fast as possible (in this Order) to its destination.

Why do you think security is a major issue for Orbital Spa and Cruise in general?
Because OS&C transports humans (tourists for example) an insurance isn't enough.

How should one present themselves in appearance to our customers aboard ship?
Dress uniform is best choice for the captain to present himself to customers as for bridge crew members. He should be freindly or at least very polite. He should hear everyone who adresses him, answer everyquestion and be to everyones service.

In the event of finding a transport holding slaves, what is the most important thing to do?
Call the police or Navy of the house you found that transport.

Is there anything in particular that drew you in to a career of Logistic's?
I like big vessels since I was young and I used to bild model space ships. And I like exspecially the big shiny liners ... Because I am not a military man, I planned a civilian career. But I don't want to end up cleaning the corridors. So I made for a captains licence till I went to grammar school.

A pirate appears ahead of you, what is the most important thing to do to ensure the safety of passengers?
Do not try to escape. Thats too dangerous. Stop your engines, call for help (without making the pirate aware of it of cause), speak to the pirate, keep him talking. If help shows up in time and is trong enough to keep that pirate away from you, you are lucky. But if help does not show up fast enough or not strong enough or something an the pirate demands a fee to let you pass, pay! ... Do not worry about the money lost. That is what insurences are for!

In your own words what do you think Orbital Spa and Cruise does as a whole?
Public transport between Planets and space stations all over Sirius. Runing holyday destinations which means doing everything from supplying them to bring tourists to that station or home again. And last, but not least, offering cruises throughout Sirsius sapce, bringing normal people to the wonders and beauties of our space environment to watch with their own eyes instead of leraning everything just from books or TV.

Out of Roleplay Application Form

Skype Address: ever.light1
Notable roleplay that you have been involved with: Main Characters are Daumann emplyees.
Characters that you already use:* (Purpose is to ascertain knowledge of you in the event we do not know much about yourself)
DHC-Gatzweiler (Storck, transporter captain Heirnich Otto)
DHC-Heinrich.Mueller (Arrastra, miner)
DHC-Johann.Mueller (Wraith, VHF ... in the making)
DHC-Neuschwanstein (Ahoudori, gunboat Captain Emmma Mueller)
DHC-Werner.Mueller (Bergelmir, light bomber ... planned)

Hertha.Otto (RM Cruiser, RM Indie)
Hein.vom.Rhein (Raven's Talon, VHF, no faction)

Please now make a paragraph about something:
I will work out the whole bridge crew, meaning everyone you might want to talk to (and post it some time after I am part of OS&C in the factions message dump). And I am going to equip the ship ingame and in RP in respect to bying oak book shelfs for the on board liberary from Rheinland, wine and cheese form Gallia, cigars and burbon and from Liberty for the smoking lounge, whiskey from Bretonia, bambus furniture for our on board beach ... and so on.

I am looking forward to your answer.

Yours sincerly,
Captain Hubert Richter

Signed,
Captain Hubert Richter

- < < < : : : End of Transmission : : : > > > -