Discovery Gaming Community
Fighter PvP guide - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Tutorials & Tools (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Thread: Fighter PvP guide (/showthread.php?tid=97001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Fighter PvP guide - Spike Seadra - 07-09-2013

Ok then for how much long i strafe in boxing ?
i just rapidly press the buttons or 2 seconds left (A) then 2 seconds down (S) then (D) and then 2 seconds (W) or 1 second or ?

RE: Fighter PvP guide - Yber - 07-09-2013

Quote:I died so gracefully.
Cardamine Frankie

Gf.

Quote:Hy Yber.

Hi my father died to outcast cum.

Quote:Yber is it legal to use Fish eye Modification as people call it cheating ,though i dont see any cheating here its legal but i am getting problem with fish eye usage Fonts became too small.

+1 Point is it is providing wider ranger when you slide you can see enemy mean while he cant or he cant aim if he can see Any guide lines how do i fix this problem the fonts and other stuff its kinda compressed

Fisheye is cheating. If you use it you'll be caught and reported.

Widescreen is not fisheye.

(07-09-2013, 08:49 AM)Spike Seadra Wrote: Ok then for how much long i strafe in boxing ?
i just rapidly press the buttons or 2 seconds left (A) then 2 seconds down (S) then (D) and then 2 seconds (W) or 1 second or ?

I'm not a clock. I don't know.

RE: Fighter PvP guide - Yber - 07-23-2013

Added 3 videos after my vacations.

1 vs shotgun guardian, 1 vs 8.33 guardian and 1 with several fights on an insurgent.

RE: Fighter PvP guide - Spike Seadra - 07-29-2013

I would like to ask if you could upload the following three type of videos :

1-A GB vs GB fight which includes most of the GB fighting techniques, i know you are a good GB pilot but i have no idea how does turret steer even works.
2-VHF vs VHF fighter in which you use boxing on sliding and sliding on boxing (both techniques at once)
3-You use different refire rate of guns, like 2 and 3 on a ship, 3 and 4, like that to see which kind of guns should be used in what way.

RE: Fighter PvP guide - Yber - 07-30-2013

(07-29-2013, 02:13 PM)Spike Seadra Wrote: I would like to ask if you could upload the following three type of videos :

1-A GB vs GB fight which includes most of the GB fighting techniques, i know you are a good GB pilot but i have no idea how does turret steer even works.
2-VHF vs VHF fighter in which you use boxing on sliding and sliding on boxing (both techniques at once)
3-You use different refire rate of guns, like 2 and 3 on a ship, 3 and 4, like that to see which kind of guns should be used in what way.

1- I haven't used a GB in about 1 year and a half. Not going to happen because this is a fighter pvp guide.
2- I can try, however expect a major fail.
3- Dunno what you mean here. You can pack any gun with any gun and it'll still work. However don't bary the refires too much in order to be able to either spray or snipe shots. Keeping the hard punchers on a centered speed is important too (Eg 3 claymores on 650 as the crosshair is calculated for that speed) if we talk abotu snipe setups. An example of a mix of high refire is sunfrenzy + 2 PGC + flashpoint.

RE: Fighter PvP guide - belarusich - 07-30-2013

what is PGC?

RE: Fighter PvP guide - Karst - 07-30-2013

I'm gonna guess Purple Goddess Chain (gun)

RE: Fighter PvP guide - Spike Seadra - 08-15-2013

Yber, can you please tell me and upload video while using that mix setup of ivan ?
I mean, a 4 refire gun, debil, 2 refire gun and like that.
If you use krakens for it, can i use some other gun in place of it ? How about Phoenix code gun ? Or faction gun is better ?
Also, what weapon grouping you use for this setup ? Even if you do chain firing, which buttons you press after one ?
And one last thing i want to ask, your screen is wide a lot, what's that resolution ?
1600x900 ?

RE: Fighter PvP guide - Yber - 08-16-2013

I've uploaded around 15 videos with that loadout.

The guns you use for it don't matter as far as they've no big gaps between refires and use a centered speed.

I don't chainfire.

My resolution is 1024 x 768, and used to be 1334 x 768 or similar.

RE: Fighter PvP guide - Yber - 08-20-2013

A new generic fight video added, with Durandal as guest.

This might as well be the end of the set.