Discovery Gaming Community
Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=9130)

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Weltuntergang - 09-06-2021

(09-06-2021, 05:04 PM)Drakaisyl Wrote: Simple.Because I don't RP with Rheinland Ships within Kusari space where they don't belong according to the ID. If it would have been MND or any other Intellegance Players then it would make sense,but not a official Rheinland Military who have zero reason to be there. So stop pulling off any shady things to justify your presence there. And just to remind you,your ZOI is as following:

Within Zone of Influence (Rheinland, systems directly bordering Rheinland)

So I read nothing where you have an ID Line that allows you to either to justify your presence within Kusari Space nor beeing able to shoot anyone in there.Neither GMG,Neither Coalition,Neither Liberty Rogues,Neither KNF ... shall I continue the list with every other faction within the game ? Or is that even for you enough to get it ?

About my Cruiser. Aye I use it to move around and my ZOI allows it.So deal with it. There are even Forum Posts about it where I had RP encounters. I simply chose not to RP with you,so stop stomping on the ground like a little kid and go: Buhuhuhu he refused to RP with me. Therefore I log all chars I got access to shoot him down.

But as you are so keen on quoting ID Lines, well then get your ID and read it. Read it carefully. l will even point it out for you:

The Kaiserliche Rheinwehr are the military of Rheinland that supported the Imperial coup. They maintain state control in systems claimed by Rheinland, patrol border systems, and assist in law enforcement.

This Rheinland Military Official Faction ID is used by members of the Rheinland Military, who:

- Can engage in piracy against non-allied ships in the Sigmas.

And now tell me where exactly in that posted Log Files is there an piracy attempt rather then the threatening of your pilot to destroy the Cruiser.

Rule wise you/ he would even would have started an engagement in Okinawa by repeatly shooting Cruise Disruptors to prevent me to get away - just to point it out for him and you. I didn't want to stop and RP there and there is nothing you or he could do against that. You can't force someone to RP while pointing a gun on his head.
I was trying to make you stop with CDs to start piracy interaction. You got away because I missed a Jump gate (lol). I lost. There was no fight, there were just couple CDs thrown before you got away with zero roleplay. On a solo bomber. Against a battlecruiser.

The subsequent messages were just system wide messages to give you the opportunity to roleplay and let you know I am still there. Which you shockingly passed on after going to Liberty feedback complaining they shot your coalition battlecruiser you took to Coronado with little roleplay.

Quote: I simply chose not to RP with you
You see a little issue here? Is it me who came with teary eyes to a feedback thread? I complained about you in our discord and left it be. If you don't feel like roleplaying fine. But it is You who came Here to complain, not vice versa. How about, instead of silently thrusting and then coming here to complain that someone tried to interact with you in the game after you got away, you interact back in the first place?

The second Ineraction you also refused to interact, check your own logs, go ahead.

Quote:Players then it would make sense,but not a official Rheinland Military who have zero reason to be there.

Rheinwehr will undermine GMG and allies in the Sigmas and their other systems classed as Sigmas such as Okinawa. It is in line with lore, it is in line with what ID allows, the squad will be fleshed out and sabotage GMG territory whether you like it or not and frankly, it is not a place of a silent thrusting battlecruiser who refuses to roleplay to complain someone is trying to bring roleplay and activity to a largely dead region.

This is a unique feature of the RM ID that lost a very unconventional war that shaped the house, and as god is my witness, we will use it and not let this opportunity be wasted.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - 27. Angriffsstaffel - 03-10-2022

Guten tag!

I wondering if the information provided here is up to date? In addition to the GMG, Xenos, and RHA, we have the Corsairs, the Unioners, and many other factions with which we are at odds. At least as far as I know. Will there be any amendments to match them?

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Alexander Arnold - 03-16-2022

(03-10-2022, 04:13 PM)27. Angriffsstaffel Wrote: Guten tag!

I wondering if the information provided here is up to date? In addition to the GMG, Xenos, and RHA, we have the Corsairs, the Unioners, and many other factions with which we are at odds. At least as far as I know. Will there be any amendments to match them?
Hello - yes it is up to date. We will need to add more money into the pool and have HC Commit before we add common foes. Reason why Corsairs + Unioners are not in is because well, we fight them a lot anyways when they show up, right now it's an incentive to go after not frequently faced factions.

Thank you for your feedback, since you showed interest I will bring this up with High Command and see if we can save and get people to commit to processing to widen the rewards for more factions. Last thing we wanted is to open the board and then not have money + making claims lay idle for months like happens on many boards Smile

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - 27. Angriffsstaffel - 03-16-2022

The problem with this kind of incentive is that factions to "chase" don't show up where they need to. In the case of the Corsairs, we see natural activity, since there is a combat zone in Munich. UN... I can't remember a month when I haven't seen players from their playerbase.

The GMG, Xenos, and RHA are groups limited to their three respective player factions whose activity is directly dependent on their leaders.

For example, I doubt the GMG would engage in any raiding activity against Rheinland (never happened over the years) and the Xenos would suddenly become interested in Hudson or Bering (as if they were bored destroying our Insurgency ships in Pennsylvania, lol). I'll say nothing about the RHA: all the time the Corsairs and UNs raided the Rheinland - I didn't see a single Hessian player. That's not a knock on those guys, rather just an explanation that getting some interaction with them is not as interesting as with corsairs or unioners.

In my opinion, the surest solution would simply be to prioritize. That is, you pay players more money for those who are less likely to be encountered. I'm not looking for profit, I'm interested in getting other players interested in what's going on through the forums and thereby generating more activity.

In any case, I am excited about the changes to come and, if you like, can provide support in this endeavor. Just PM me in the forums, describing the goals and tasks to be dealt with.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Alexander Arnold - 03-16-2022

I like the tiered rewards idea and it probably will be implemented - thank you for the suggestion - it does make sense that a more frequently encountered faction that is open to trading kills should be rewarded less to take down, where niche ones we are trying to force action against proactively and you need to fly to yourself would pay out a lot (case of GMG in S-13, Xenos in Hudson, Hessians in Dresden etc.)

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Fab - 07-03-2022

we had three capitals, two snubs, yet the RM pulls this incredible maneuver off despite being in both weight, DPS and numerical advantage.

yes, there's no written rules regarding PvP numbers, ship class, tactics, etc outside of conn and events, but this is a blatant test of our goodwill to respond to PvP encounters and clear lack of sportsmanship.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Schxer - 07-03-2022

(07-03-2022, 07:50 PM)Fab Wrote: we had three capitals, two snubs, yet the RM pulls this incredible maneuver off despite being in both weight, DPS and numerical advantage.

yes, there's no written rules regarding PvP numbers, ship class, tactics, etc outside of conn and events, but this is a blatant test of our goodwill to respond to PvP encounters and clear lack of sportsmanship.

Sairs complaining about gank and lack of sportsmanship. Don't make me laugh.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Jayenbee - 07-04-2022

(07-03-2022, 07:50 PM)Fab Wrote: we had three capitals, two snubs, yet the RM pulls this incredible maneuver off despite being in both weight, DPS and numerical advantage.

Dude, I've been a part of many a battle between DTR and RM as of late (On the 'Sair side), DTR has been ganking the hell out of RM more often than not. What Sportsmanship are you talking about? Everything is a dogpile! From Snubs to Caps!
Don't start that projecting just because you're coping, seething and malding. Don't you dare take that kind of rubbish here to try to flame a faction because you can't take actually losing for once. You complain about 'goodwill' and 'sportsmanship', yet you are hardly making an example of using it here, quite the opposite actually.

As for some actual feedback for [RM];
It's nice to see you guys as active as you are, always a pleasure to see Rheinland have some life. You need to work on your cap formations and general fleet coordination though, it's why SCRA clapped you the other week. I saw it last night, but seeing a more varied fleet comp more often would be refreshing. Bismark spam is kinda stale. Buttcloaking is stale ma dudes. Spruce things up a bit if you're able.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Fab - 07-04-2022

I expected a response around the lines of the classic Tu quoque.

I can not respond for the others. But I have always avoided engagement/retreated depending on the situation of the opposing side. I await a proper response.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Venemon - 07-04-2022

https://i.imgur.com/OVwiRjT.png
this was 2 hour after the RM fight
and dont say "we were not cruising on you we were gently" few of you did and all of you were firing on 4 ship against 9

if you care about balances in fights you let people fight on equal numbers
I have a whole archive of you guys ganking people so dont get me started