Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 10-29-2007

' Wrote:Comm ID: Lieutenant Ivan Voronov
To: SCRA

Commander Ares has made many complaints about our passive attitude as of late within the houses. It's been long over due that we get out there and cause some hell, we're sitting here doing nothing while the corrupt bastards refuel their economy! This is not the coalition way, I'll be going into the battlefield with or without any of you.

Voronov out...........

To: Ivan
Comm. ID: Ares

Message Begins//

Waste less time leaving messages if that's your opinion. Spend more time blowing things up, my friend.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Razr - 10-31-2007

' Wrote:
To: Ivan
Comm. ID: Ares

Message Begins//

Waste less time leaving messages if that's your opinion. Spend more time blowing things up, my friend.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Ivan smiles with the likeness of a child in a candy store as the message appears on his computer.

"Indeed I will Commander, indeed I will."

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Unseelie - 11-02-2007

To: SCRA
Comm ID: Lieutenant Bai Xue

Message Begins///
Sirs, Lieutenant Voronov were interrupted during training maneuvers, when a RoS Cruiser, and three Sabre's invaded Gamma..*mumbles*rat-hole....well...we made short work of them, with some help from Teresa Chavez, and, I went to dock, and maybe get some peace in a coalition barracks...when a friendly shot me...a friendly shot me out of my docking maneuvers...My ship was destroyed...by a friendly, who, I suspect, had been shooting at me throughout the fight, sirs...*sob*I almost got stuck in the gravity well...how blind are these bastard corsairs? They shoot me...after I save their dry, wasted rat-hole of a world?

///Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 11-02-2007

To: Bai.Xue
Comm. ID: Commander Ares

Message Begins//

That rat-hole is my home, remember that.

Now, regarding blind fools... I agree. I'll kill him the next time I spot him. I believe the comm-signature was 'Satanyst' or such? And, since there were witnesses to his foolishness, I believe that the Brotherhood won't stop me. Not that they could.

Do not tar all the Corsairs with the same brush, Lieutenant. That would be like claiming all of Rheinland are brutal fascists with stupid facial hair. There are good people in Rheinland but they need our help. And, as Crete knows, our help involves blasters and antimatter.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 11-05-2007

--- Incoming Transmission ---
-Trace Detected; Cape Verde, Omega 52 - Transmitting Message-

Message to; SCRA
CommID; Captain of the Vladmir Lenin

So, I undock from Cape Verde only to find some screwball pirate pilot coming to attack the SCRA? Well, not sure what he was thinking when my Cruiser came in to view, but I doubt his thoughts were pleasant. I'll admit, the pirate didn't last long in his little Eagle of his.

Ivan and Bai did most of the work on him, but even so, why he came to Omega 52 is still a mystery. But for now, consider [X]-BlueBeard-[X] one that should be killed without question. If he wishes to make a fool of himself, then we shall help.

--- Transmission Terminated ---

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Razr - 11-05-2007

Comm ID: Lieutenant Ivan Voronov
To: Commodore Stakonov

I'm so tired of it! So ungrateful, I'm sure you know what I mean, but I'll spell it out anyways. DISRESPECTFUL CORSAIRS! Now Bai and I have returned to Cape Verde in Omega-52 and won't be going back to Gamma until the ignorant get their act together. I feel for the Brotherhood, but I won't openly be insulted by a coward and defend his home, or let him insult someone on my wing.

I wouldn't recommend pulling anyone else out, especially the Commander. It's his home if he wants to die defending the ungrateful then so be it. I'll return when I believe a lesson has been learned, as for Bai she appears to have no love for Corsairs what so ever.

Voronov out!

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 11-05-2007

-Trace Detected; Battleship Karl Marx, Omicron Gamma - Transmitting Message-

Message to; Commander Ares
CommID; Commodore Stakhonov

Commander, the mess we are having with the Corsairs is growing. Our pilots are trying to do their best to defend our strong point, but with the disrespectful Corsairs that chose to throw insults and cause hostilities then protect their own home is beginning to become an annoyance.

Two of our pilots have already returned to Cape Verde and have no intentions on coming back, and I'm afraid I may have to agree with them. No, none of these issues are caused by The Brotherhood. It's them that defend us when the independent Corsairs chose to overuse their weapons.

But even so, we won't be able to manage this mess for much longer, Commander. You are a Corsair Elder, you will have to take care of this issue with your 'brothers'. But, if it gets out of hand, you may have to move our forces out of Omicron Gamma. If you don't, then I will... Stakonov out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 11-05-2007

To: Commodore Stakhanov

Message Begins//

Will you now?

You'll make our forces retreat due to insults from useless pilots who, frankly, don't matter?

Strongpoint Gamma has always been of utmost importance to the SCRA, sir. Roughly fifty percent of our weaponry is imported from this area as is every single gunboat in our fleet. It would be utterly ridiculous to pull out because a couple of pilots are crying.

What is wrong with the standing order of 'respect the locals, but take no sh*t'? It's always worked for me and you don't see me running to my mother.

Bottom line... Like it or not, Gamma is of extreme strategic importance. If some hothead Corsairs that forgot to get themselves an education take issue with this, we space them. They should know that we're their friends and extend some Corsair hospitality our way for the efforts... if they spit on our efforts, we spit bullets. Running home crying to mummy is pathetic. Sir.

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 11-06-2007

-Trace Detected; Battleship Karl Marx, Omicron Gamma - Transmitting Message-

Message to; Commander Ares
CommID; Commodore Stakhonov

'respect the locals, but take no sh*t', Commander? The reason I chose to move out of Gamma is to keep our currently status with the TBH. You know just as well as I do, Ares, that the TBH will not be happy when we start destroying Corsairs infront of Crete. That had already been implied when the LDDLG were destroyed infront of the Planet. But what do you suggest our forces do when it comes down to blowing up every Corsair that comes in to range? Fly away and ignore it? You know just as well as I do, Commander, that none of the Coalition pilots will accept that order.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 11-06-2007

To: Commodore Stakhanov

Message Begins//

With all due respect, sir, I know Omicron Gamma better than you do. The Brotherhood are almost as outraged at these amateurs that think they can grab some glory by catching us unawares as we are.

I'll be staying in Gamma and I'll be showing anybody that messes with me that I mean business.

-Ares out!

//Message Ends