Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - tfmachad - 12-16-2007

*** INCOMING MESSAGE ***
Sender: Obergefreiter Hans Krieger
Destination: Rheinland Military Command
Subject: Patrol report

*** MESSAGE BEGINS ***

I started my patrol today and met Admiral Hiltraud commanding the Westphalia over New Berlin's orbit. At the time we had multiple possible hostile signatures detected in New Berlin space. I started a recon mission to assess the situation. At the time we had a Lane Hacker gunship ([Hacker]Sans.Seraph) tampering the tradelanes very close to New Berlin and a Hessian in a Falcata bomber (Ritter.Merril). As I completed my recon mission, I reported back to the Admiral for orders.

Admiral Hiltraud ordered me to engaged the hostile ships and had a Bounty Hunter (Cheshire) assist me in the Harzfeld. The Lane Hacker ship quickly subdued to both the fire from the Bounty Hunter battleship and my bomber's. A battle then started between me and Merril. The Bounty Hunter ship could not follow us deep into the asteroid field and he took advantage of that using the rocks as covers from that ship's fire.

Right in the early stages of the battle, one of my cannons was ripped off my ship severely lessening it's effectiveness against the hostile ship's shields. The battle continued for some time and at a certain point it stalled in a standoff. The Snubnose proved slightly less maneuverable than the Falcata and my opponent was taking advantage from it. As the battle progressed Korvettenkapitan Rall moved in to assist and eventually ordered me to stand down and return to the planet as he engaged the enemy. Vizeadmiral Freelamen and Obergefreiter Meyer also moved in as I returned to the planet. Eventually the hostile ship was driven off Rheinland.

I proceeded to Battleship Koblenz to get a replacement for my bomber and returned to New Berlin to assist Admiral Hiltraud. She was ordering out a LPI ship registered Nimblewright. The pilot was very disrespectful of RM's authority and managed to get upset the Admiral's who then ordered us to shoot the ship on sight if it ever returned to Rheinland space.

As New Berlin got quiet again and our reinforcements returned and landed at the planet, both me and Gefreiter Fuhrmann stayed for patrol duty. I noticed a couple of unknown ships in Hamburg and had Fuhrmann investigate it with me. As soon as I reached Hamburg I ordered all ships to report in and state intentions. As we moved deeper in system, we spotted the vessel (P$YcHoG3N). When ordered to stop for inspection the pilot tried to avoid us through the tradelanes. We managed to box him in by splitting, and Fuhrmann reported it was a pirate ship (a Kiith Freighter). He engaged the ship while I moved in to assist. The ship tried to escape, but everytime it tried to reach a tradelane Fuhrmann was faster and disabled it. We took it's shields down and a direct Supernova hit had it.

Our monitoring stations reported having intercepted communications from the destroyed ship and another one in the area. I had seen the ship before by Planet Hamburg and it was a civilian vessel. We moved back to the planet and found the ship, a Eagle VHF (Warlord_MB). I then demanded an explanation from the pilot inquiring about his relationship with the now destroyed pirate and he failed to respond. I then ordered him again to explain, but he engaged his cruise engines trying to escape us.

As we started chasing the ship we receive priority orders from Vizeadmiral Freelamen to return to New Berlin. As I moved to NB, I broadcast the warrant for the disobedient civilian ship. There were some bounty hunters and mercenaries in system that took the job.

The gefreiter and me reached Brandenburg to find the vizeadmiral engaging two Corsair gunboats ([PIC]), we moved in to assist and our group destroyed both ships.

We all returned to the planet to refuel and rearm. As I landed, our ground personnel alerted me of a Bundschuh ship spotted just outside New Berlin. As both mine and Fuhrmann's bombers were being taken care of, I instructed Fuhrmann to take a Wrath and meet me in Orbit. We moved out and found Pelopidas (Sabre VHF) not more than 10k outside the planet. We both moved in to engaged. As the battle progressed a couple of civilian transports moved in to assist us, but as much as I admire and appreciate the gesture they proved to be a hindrance to our work as we had to avoid both hitting and flying to their ships, not to mention the criminal found a way to use them as shields from us. Even though I thanked the assist and asked both transports to stand down they kept within the battle area, making things more difficult for us. As Fuhrmann started having problems with his target computer from harsh energy spikes from the sun, I ordered him to stand down and return to the planet. Gefreiter Schwartz moved in as a replacement. In time we managed to drive the criminal away. He fled to Sigma-13.

The LPI ship, Nimblewright had the nerve of returning to New Berlin in a clear statement of utter disregard to RM directives as he was earlier ordered out of Rheinland by Admiral Hiltraud. I then opened fire against his ship. He tried to flee, but I cut him short disabling the lanes. He then tried to avoid me engaging cruise engines. I followed suit and stuck to his trail. He tried to shake me to no avail. He first moved away from NB, but soon after he turned around and moved to The Ring. As he reached the station, for a brief moment he stopped trying to evade me, his mistake, I cut my engines and fired all weapons before he could notice his mistake. His ship turned into debris.

[Image: Nimblewright_555146.jpg]

*** MESSAGE ENDS ***

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Ichtan - 12-17-2007

----Message Incoming----
Sender: Charles Pancamo
Destination: Rheinland Military Command
RE: Formal Apology

----Message Begins----

I have spoken to several members of your Officers about the incident in which I threatened a member of your Military, and do not feel it necessary to go into detail here about what transpired. On Friday night I threatened to retaliate against Hans Krieger had he shot down the LLJK vessel he was warning. There was no excuse for my actions and have apologised personally to Herr Krieger and two other officers.

There will be no further incident between myself and the Rheinland Military in the future I assure you.

- PRF Group Captain Charles "Chucky" Pancamo

----Message Complete----

Rheinland Military Message Dump - tfmachad - 12-17-2007

*** INCOMING MESSAGE ***
Destination: Charles Pancamo
Re: Formal Apology

*** MESSAGE BEGINS ***

' Wrote:Two LLJK (GMG) ships were spotted in New Berlin today, after being hailed they requested permission to cross Rheinland space. I denied and ordered them back. One of the pilots said he had injured crewmen aboard his ship from an attack by pirates and needed urgent medical assistance. A sudden ion storm then hit New Berlin.

Given the nature of the encounter I proceeded with extreme prejudice and warned the captain of the LLJK ship that if his distress call was a ruse I'd have his ship destroyed. Curiously a PRF bounty hunter took my threat to the LLJK ship personally and threatened me back stating that if I had the GMG ship destroyed he'd, in turn, destroy my ship.

I then turned my attention back to the bounty hunter. He continued with his cheap threats and questioning of my authority. After refusing the opportunity to take his statements back I issued a him a ban from Rheinland space until he sent a letter to RM offices apologizing for his behaviour. A few minutes later he tried to offer me money to allow him safe passage again inside Rheinland territory. I, of course, denied. So I'm hereby requesting that a formal ban be issued on the bounty hunter ship registered [PRF]-Chucky and that a request be sent to the Bounty Hunter's Guild nullifying his permit until he learns his place within our territory and more yet, in the midst of military officers.

Herr Pancamo,

I hereby reinforce my statement that you've regained my respect when you recognized your mistake. You first contacted me directly and yesterday you formaly adressed my superiors apologizing for your attitudes. I have been informed now that a formal letter have been received by our offices.

Even though it was I who issued your ban, I did it as a representative of the Rheinland Military and it is not my place to remove it. You didn't disrespect me personally, but the military represented by myself. It is, as such, a decision to my superiors.

I only wanted to register that, personally, I hold no grudge against you from the incident. As far as I'm concerned it appears you have taken the time to re-evaluate your deeds. That and the fact that you took back your words and your actions is in itself respectable. So I finish this letter in peace and in understanding. Your acceptance back to Rheinland space though, is to the Rheiland Military command to decide.

Obergefreiter Hans Kriger

*** MESSAGE ENDS ***

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Razr - 12-17-2007

Comm ID: Lieutenant Commander Gunther Rall
To:Charles Pancamo

Begin Transmission........

I happened to be present at the time of your apology, I believe I made my displeasure of your actions clear. Your apology seemed sincere enough, and I believed you were warned your next mistake would be your last. So unless high command says otherwise within the next twelve hours, then consider your ban from Rheinland lifted.

End Transmission.......

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Unit-sk855 - 12-18-2007

\\Transmission Inbound\\

To: Rheinland Command
Subject: Last nights action report.

\\Message playback\\

Last night was an interesting night... I... Sorry.. I will try to be as fluent as possible... Please forgive the, repeated pauses..

The night started with high alert. New berlin had been invaded by a multitude of pirates of varying affiliations. Their numbers were many, and our defense numbers few and.... slow to respond. By the time i had reached my ship, it was too late to aid. Our hardware was damaged, and one of our pilots shot down. As far as i know, the pirates dispersed after this, but they were hanging around sigma 13. The pilot was recovered, and it was suggested to me to avoid far reached patrols, and that in the current state to just stay grounded and let the bulk forces straighten things out.

Instead I.... I launched after command retired for the night, and moved to the battleship Strausberg. There i waited, and waited. I was hoping to lure all of our enemies into the guns of the mighty battleship, but none came. They had indeed retired for the night into the sigma systems. All but one, and that one i knew would be looking for me.

I continued to wait, and while waiting maintained a listening ear to the trader comm traffic. People were most helpful to share their intentions in New berlin, and no one seemed suspicious. Again however, the gas miners did not understand their own heritage, and considered it within bounds to run their goods through our systems. After politely asking one to move along, he got mouthy. Next time, under less of an alert i will deal with the problems more... directly.

The Corsair Pirate Almeros was the one i mentioned earlier. The previous night during a battle with a unioner, this Corsair also showed up and was dispatched. His torpedo's proved easily dodge able, so when he returned again and began sending private communes to me about pehvepeh or something i maintained position at the Strausberg.

Sure enough, after a while he found out how welcome he was. I was able to strip him of all his shield batteries while he fled from the firing range of the strausberg, and being it was one ship i pursued away from the safety of the aid of the battleship. I again repeatedly tricked the enemy into wasting torpedo after torpedo, widdling his ammunition from a full load to just 19 torpedoes left when finally we were interrupted.

Now other circumstances occurred that i did not witness the full details. The battleship Kreig also launched, and moved to assist me with the pirate. The captain however felt that i was handling the situation aptly, and moved to destroy some corsair cruisers or gunboats or... well im not sure, but i was able to pick up ships destruction, and com chatter of victory from the Kreig.

While fighting Almeros, Unioners, hessians, and LWB bulk forces repeatedly tried to aid in my destruction. These ships were doing more damage to me than the Corsair could manage, so i diverted my attentions to them repeatedly while trying to lure the corsair into using the last of his ordinance so i could safely dispatch him. It was kind of a good thing that these bulk forces decided to begin showing up, for right then a mercenary approached. Almeros for whatever reason took to cruise and left. I only assumed he was under the impression the mercenary was there to help me.

I was too, until one of the mercenaries cruise disruptor hit me, as i tried to pursue the corsair. It seems i still am wanted for something.. The mercenary made it quite clear that he was there because someone wanted me destroyed. He did not say who..

I was alone now, the kreig had moved on. I did what i could, and engaged the mercenary. I... I dont know why, but.. I welcomed the chance to again teach these people that try to collect bounties on the RM a lesson. Unfortunately, my ships systems began to show error warning after error warning. My targeting systems were failing, and my weapons systems were overheating causing for many strange oddities in the effectiveness of my defense. I chose to live, and fled the battle. The mercenary was kind enough to understand the circumstances, and promised to return another day for a more honorable collection of his credits.

I was not able to confirm this last bit, due to my sensors malfunctioning... however, i picked up a larger object moving about new berlin. I could not lock in, and could not confirm. Right about when the mercenary and i were changing directions, the larger object also vanished from sensors. I doubt the two are related, but the timing of the events, and the lack of other pickups on my radar made me suspect otherwise.

That... That is all for now..

I hope my defense helps make up for my... past shortcomings..

Kat ou.... I mean..

Guntram, out.

\\Playback End\\

\\End of Transmission\\

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 12-21-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to The Rheinland Military
CommID: Vice Admiral Meric Freelamen

Well, I'm hope you've all seen the news report that has just come through. If not, I have a recorded file here, forwarding now.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?s=...st&p=154923

Procedure on these pilots will be the same as last. All Freelancer and Mercanary IDed pilots (other then RepEx, IND, and the Mandalorien Mercs [M]) will be asked to leave Rheinland space, if they refuse they will be ordered out, if they refuse again, destroy their ship. Were not taking any chances.

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Chucc - 12-22-2007

Mesage To: RMHC
Return from Duty:

Lt. Commander Ansel Hoffstetter here informing your lordships of my successful return. I have procurred a Wrath for the time being with intentions of replacing my bomber. I look forward to seeing old friends again.

Hoffstetter out.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - tfmachad - 12-27-2007

*** INCOMING MESSAGE ***
Destination: Rheinland Military Inteligence Offices
Re: Artifact smuggler

*** MESSAGE BEGINS ***

Large transport registered Phoenix Jamesson was caught smuggling 1000 units of Artifacts. The ship was spotted right outside New Berlin. It was amongst the suspect smuggler list. I managed to stop it before it took the tradelane to Essen station, but an ion storm disabled my systems right afterwards.

The energy spikes were multiple and were getting worse. As soon as my systems were operational another spike hit my ship. The criminal managed to escape me in between these surges.

The conditions to fly today are terrible. Considering it, I advise all patrols today to be composed of at least two ships so we avoid the risk of losing any pilots due to system failure.

*** MESSAGE ENDS ***

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Ehon - 12-30-2007

*Incoming Message*
To: Rheinland Military, Rheinland Police

I would like to Send this in advance of my Arrival to Rheinland space. I am Newly hired by the Rep Ex Company Security force and my Ship will be refitted on planet Hamburg. I do Carry a Merc I.D. with me but my ship is not updated with Rep Ex Registry.

I do understand the need for Security, and I will be more than willing to stop for any inspections you may feel is necessary.
Thank you for your time, and Safe Journeys

Ehon
RepEx*BT|Geist

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 12-30-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to Ehon
CommID: Vice Admiral Meric Freelamen

Ehon, if you carry Merc identification on your ship without RepEx affiliation, then you are banned from Rheinland until it is changed. Were not bending the rules for anyway, as it's to high of a risk for us to take.

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program