Discovery Gaming Community
5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: 5th Fleet (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=261)
+----- Thread: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office (/showthread.php?tid=111455)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - 5th Fleet - 03-01-2015

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Medium
Origin: 5th Fleet HQ | Juneau Shipyard
ID: Fleet Admiral Jack O'Neill
Subject: Recruitment

Mr. Webb and Mr. Armada I was wondering when will your names show up on my table. I have to inform you that you are hereby ACCEPTED. Welcome within our ranks. Proceed to Juneau Shipyard to get the transponder and communication channel codes. Good Hunting!
FADM Jack O'Neill, 5FLT

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Johl45 - 03-02-2015

Name:Duke Hauser
Short Biography:

I was born in to a patriotic family on Planet Manhattan.My father being a retired Liberty Navy Pilot himself,my mother as a Planetary Forensic Officer.I was raised in a middle class environment,Known as one of the more withdrawn children throughout school.I was more " work focused " as oppose to the socialites within Manhattan ' s Secondary School,My grades being beyond exceptional,I kept out of trouble , even more so being free of all exemption allowing me to have a more academic focused life. My father took it upon himself to enroll me in Liberty's combatant academy,I guess being the paper freak I was throughout school urged him to do so,perhaps it was an attempt to get me to come out of my shell,I disagreed with him to start with,as I grew comfortable with the idea of becoming a forensic officer like my mother.However it certainly got
me out of this shell I resided in for such a long time.During the years I spent within the academy,I developed a passion for flying.However I had remnants of my old ways co existing within the recent changes I made.Finding it hard to " fit in " with the other pilots and lacking social stability.I was becoming further withdrawn socially.I took up smoking one day after the stresses of becoming a " loner " and who would of guessed that smoking would change it all.People thought I was more approachable,quite entertaining knowing that smoking a cigarette
became the social platform I needed to enter the " friend zone " nevertheless I continued through the academy with the small bunch
of friends with whom I quite happily mingled,growing more comfortable
participating in team based events within the academy whilst
maintaining the initiative I always had.I have finished the academy and its time to enter the real world by joining the 5th fleet.

What's your motivation for joining our fleet:
The 5th fleet have great RP and I have seen pretty good PVPr's in your ranks.Also 5th is a pretty active faction.

What kind of experience do you have on Discovery:I have experience of about 2 years in discovery flying mostly Light Fighters and Cruisers.

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - 5th Fleet - 03-02-2015

Greetings Mr. Hauser! We've recieved your application thought arround the table and decided to ACCEPT you within the 5th Fleet.
Report to our headquarters aboard Juneau shipyard where you will recieve your uniform and transponder codes.
Welcome within our ranks!
FADM Jack O'Neill, 5FLT

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - curryman555 - 03-27-2015

Name: Neal O'Caffrey
Short Biography:
I started out as a con man. I have been conning people since I was 16. Never knew who my parents were, for all i could remember I have been in the streets of Manhattan begging for money. I had been cheating people for money without getting caught. You may wonder why I am not a criminal. Well I was, I conned majority of Ageira, DSE, and had no regard for human life, because I though no one cared about me, so I don't care about them. How did my life change? Through a foolish act. I tried to Con corsairs, and successful too! The problem was I kept conning the same faction for money, when they caught me I ran from Malta and reached Liberty space. They had people everywhere including many junker bases where I called home. They were able to track me down and a mini fleet with Imperator gunboats and titans. I knew I was going to die, but navy member distracted them until i safely got away. I pray to this day that man is still alive. Inspired by his courage and hope, I moved to leeds where the working class citizens were struggling. I gave all my money to charities that made them better. I wanted the poor to have a good education, and not turn into petty thieves and con men. Then one day gallian infantry landed on leeds, burning everything I have worked for and Invading leeds. I was able to get couple of kids out of leeds on my frieghter, and went to a nearby refugee camp. I am here to join the fifth fleet to protect everything i stand for , and to pick up arms against Gallia. Why hire me? I have experiance as a fighter pilot, surviving the harsh environments of The edge worlds. I know how criminals react and think. And my knowledge of jump holes will truly be an asset to the Fifth Fleet.
oorp// First of all I would like to give a shout out to Jack O'Neil. Because he kind of guided me how to Rp in freelancer on my earlier days while playing on my HF account. You guys are fun to RP with and really active too! I would love to join your family!
What kind of experience do you have on Discovery:
I have been playing for a while now, I love the RP aspect of the game. I am in multiple factions such as HF, [RM], and Order|

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - 5th Fleet - 03-27-2015

Greetings Mr. O'Caffrey. We have recieved your application and thought arround the table for a long time. And the decision of the High Command was made.
We have decided ACCEPT your application. We are looking forward to work with you.

Jack O'Neill 5th Fleet

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Akumajogi - 04-08-2015

Name: Malcolm.Andersan
Short Biography:
Malcolm was Born on the PLanet Dover in the Year 779 AS. His Parents had Always Wanted him to become a Trader like they were, But that wasn't What Malcolm Was looking for. he was looking for Excitment, Adventure, To Explor The Unknown of Sirius. On his 20th Birthday he decided to Join the Bretonian Armed Forces. He did well in Repairs, and Shooting, His CO at the Time Commended him on his Dedication to the BAF and Serving his People. After 23 Years in the BAF he Decided that he would like to Be Transfered from the BAF to the 5th Fleet Naval Corp At his Current Rank of Lt Commander
I want to Serve the People of my New Home Liberty and Proctect them from any Trouble.

4 Years of Discovery (1 year of 5th Activity Rank: Commander)

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - 5th Fleet - 04-08-2015

Greetings Mr. Andersan. We have recieved your application, but we would like to know the reasons behind your sudden departure from the Bretonian Armed Forces wich you can send via secured SKYP3 channel . After that we would be intrested in transferring you into the 5th fleet with your current rank.

Jack O'Neill 5th Fleet

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Tony.Darkon - 04-14-2015

Name: Daryl Hopkins
Short Biography:
I was born on Planet Manhattan, I went to university and completed my basic bomber training out of West Point Military Academy. This is where I met Mark Webb, from what I know he applied for the 5th also. During our basic training we used to fly as wingmen together and we trust each other, work well together, and we were the most feared bomber pilots during basic. We reached the highest score and passed our tests with ease. While in university, I just completed science and mathmatics. I wish to join the Navy to fight and protect the civilians of Liberty.

Defending and protection the innocents of Liberty against the Gallic Fleet and the Rheinlanders.

Mark Webb asked me to join, and I have flown with Shaggy alot since I have played here, and been in most of the same factions as him

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - 5th Fleet - 04-15-2015

Greetings Mr. Hopkins. After a long discussion with the other members of the High Command
we have decided ACCEPT your application. However you will be on a 1 week training period.
Proceed to Juneau Shipyard where you will recieve our transponder codes and get communication channel authorization. Good hunting!

Jack O'Neill 5th Fleet

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - bonistyle - 04-16-2015

Name: Kexl Volkov
Short Biography:
Born in Breisgau in a poor family. I became a gas miner in Omega-11 but then Rheinlanders came and forced me to join the NAVY. I was first a gunboat gunner crew, but then when our captain was killed by a missle I took command over ship and that's how my officer carrier started. Then I was given a Cruiser and in the end I had an entire Carrier. But after the way I quit and ran to Kusari's New Tokyo planet. There I started hanging out with smugglers and thiefs - that's how I lost my ship and my savings. Somehow hiding in the cargo hold of a big cargo ship I made it to New York. A friend of mine who lived there told me about the 5th.

I want to become a keeper of peace and prevent such horrible things to happen with others.

I used to play Discovery since ~2011 to ~2014. I was playing as Rheinland Gunboat, Rheinland Carrier (that's where my skills were the best), Liberty Carrier, Liberty Attack Cruiser (or somethin...) and Commie Gunboat