Discovery Gaming Community
The Green Hell Beergarden - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Green Hell Beergarden (/showthread.php?tid=6728)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

The Green Hell Beergarden - DeathsOverture - 10-05-2010

"Hmm...." Gregory Hunt sips his tea.

"This line seems out of place in a non-aggression pact. This would be more appropriate in a coalition agreement of some kind, where the goals are clearly laid out. I would prefer this line be removed with the understanding that Nature's Last Hope can and will assist the Order when possible, but actively assuming a role in the purging of Nomads from Chester is beyond our capabilities at this time."

The Green Hell Beergarden - ErikssonJeny - 10-05-2010

Hmm...I think that could pass with the admirality. I think you've got yourself a NAP; Mr.Hunt

Eriksson bites a bit of his apple pie.

So, Mr.Hunt, do you wish to expand this NAP into a alliance now or do you wish to rest for a bit and continue this another time? If you want of course.

The Green Hell Beergarden - sadtranslation - 10-05-2010

[Image: 387pxizzybear.png]
Sequoia enters the bar. It's a not unusual that Sequoia enters the bar. But it's a bit unusual that she does it in bear costume and with that poker face. She slowly sneaks to the bar, flitches a bottle of beet from the fridge and the same way moves to the table where Eriksson, Bolevara and Gregory James Hunt are sitting. She sits down at the table right behind Order representatives so they can't see her. She winks and gestures to Hunt asking him to ignore her presence. It's like:

"Hello there, boss! Don't look at my awesome bear costume, don't worry, it's synthetic, don't look at me like you saw a bear in the bar, don't tell me to leave and just ignore my presence, and, please, don't let them know that I am here, alright?"

Without saying a word she she opens the bottle and sips dark beer with pleasure.

The Green Hell Beergarden - DeathsOverture - 10-05-2010

"I would prefer to discuss the possibility of a coalition another time when more is known about the threat. For now, let's solidify the non-aggression pact." Gregory removes the line pertaining to the nomads and then reviews the draft in silence. Simple, yet elegant.

Non Aggression Pact Between The Order and Nature's Last Hope

The Order and Nature's Last Hope shall adopt an agreement declaring mutual neutrality with the following terms:
  • Both parties shall agree to immediately cease any hostilities, and shall not start any new hostilities.
  • Both parties shall not interfere with each other's battles.
  • Both parties shall not enter each other's restricted territory unless explicitly requested/granted by the other organization.
The duration of this agreement is indefinite. Any violation of the terms will break the agreement immediately. A new agreement between the same parties can also void this treaty.

Gregory signs the treaty and passes it to his guests. As he does so, he notices Sequoia and holds his laughter and tears at her subtle yet clear request.

The Green Hell Beergarden - Rodent - 10-06-2010

Bolevara looks at the transcript for a long time. Finally, he smiles and signs his name on it.

Not strictly what the Admiral had in mind, but I'll use my authority as Secretary to him to approve this. Hopefully this will be a good start of relationships between our two groups...

He hands the Datapad over to Captain Ravenov to see his reaction on this.

The Green Hell Beergarden - ErikssonJeny - 10-06-2010

Eriksson smiles.

I'll gladly sign this treaty.

Eriksson signs the treaty

Non Aggression Pact Between The Order and Nature's Last Hope

The Order and Nature's Last Hope shall adopt an agreement declaring mutual neutrality with the following terms:

* Both parties shall agree to immediately cease any hostilities, and shall not start any new hostilities.
* Both parties shall not interfere with each other's battles.
* Both parties shall not enter each other's restricted territory unless explicitly requested/granted by the other organization.

The duration of this agreement is indefinite. Any violation of the terms will break the agreement immediately. A new agreement between the same parties can also void this treaty.

*signed* Gregory James Hunt *signed* Santos Bolevara *signed* Eriksson Ravenov *signed*

Now I'd like to make a toast. Eriksson reaches for the wine bottle, but discovers it's empty.

Oh, dear, looks like we're out of toasting material. I'll head down to the bar and ask for another bottle.

Eriksson turns around, walks past Sequoia.

Then he makes 3 steps back without looking at her he starts talking.

Mrs. Hart...you mind telling me what are you doing in that giant *starts laughing* bear costume. Because if you we're going to surprise us you did the trick. *bursts into laughter* I guess you wanted to give me a bear hug, did you? *roflmao*

The Green Hell Beergarden - sadtranslation - 10-07-2010

[Image: Izzysit.png]
You don't understand the importance of camouflage in my work, Erik, - Sequoia whispers with perfect calm, - when you are that close to the object, - she points to Santos Bolevara's head, - you should prepare yourself. From my experience, horses in the bar rarely attract as much attention as females, so bear should also work.

She makes a pause and started giggling while climbing out of the costume - When you have a boring day, you should color it yourself, right?

The Green Hell Beergarden - ErikssonJeny - 10-07-2010

Eriksson clams down, slowly.

Wise words, Mrs.Hart, wise words...

But I need to go get that wine...would you like to join us for a toast Mrs.Hart? Or is spying on commander Santos your mission so you can't compromise it?

The Green Hell Beergarden - sadtranslation - 10-07-2010

[Image: Izzysit.png]
You know, Erik, it's always a pleasure to share a meal or a drink with you. Hope you will get some Chianti, -Sequoia makes a nerdy face and imitates a nerdy sommelier in glasses, - You know, messier Ravenov, year 816's yeild was pretty nice. I cleary recommend it.

So... What an agreeement have you signed? Tell me, tell me! - asked she while hopping in the direction of bar arm in arm with with Eriksson.

The Green Hell Beergarden - ErikssonJeny - 10-08-2010

Nothing unexpected my dear, just a NAP with the NLH. If you wish you may see the agreement yourself, it isn't a secret or anything.

Eriksson looks towards the bar.

So, mademoiselle, would you like to acquire the wine with me or will you be waiting by the table?