Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Army Promotion Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Army Promotion Centre (/showthread.php?tid=68588)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Red Hessian Army Promotion Centre - Schwarzengel - 09-20-2012

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Brigadegeneral F. Dresner - RHA SOA]

For his longstanding service within the army and exceptional performance, Lukas Fauler is now promoted to the rank of Oberleutnant. As a side note though, oberleutnant, as good as the Rheinland beer we serve in the Freital bar might be, don't overdrink as it's not good for your general health. We expect to see your long-lasting service within the army and the effects of alcohol might shorten it one way or another.

Brigadegeneral Dresner over and out!

[Transmission Terminated]

RE: Red Hessian Army Promotion Centre - Narcotic - 10-01-2012

=== Incoming Transmission ===

[Image: rainer_suff_trans.jpg]

SENDER: Rainer Suff
CALLSIGN: Saufbruder
POSITION: Freital Base
BETREFF: Promotion Request #1

Guten Kater meine Schwestern und Brüder,

Rainer Voll Suff babblin'. First of all, I'm sorry for not being smart enough to use the given templates. Ja, I'm such a Diplomverkehrsinselbepflanzer. Actually I don't earn the Saufschädel rank, but I'm running a bet with the Gurke, saying that I won't make it in the end. One crate of beer will be mine soon! Woohoo!

Ähm, ja, genau. I'm requesting to be promoted from Rekruit (Suffkopf) to Flieger (Saufschädel).

Here are the asked requirements;

Mit verkaterten Grüßen,

Rainer Suff

=== Ending Transmission ===

RE: Red Hessian Army Promotion Centre - Nicolas - 10-02-2012

Transmission source: Diamant Base, Omega 11
Transmission ID: Hauptmann Hans Gukel
Transmission receiver: Rainer Suff
Transmission begins:

Guten Tag, Rekrut

You have fulfilled the requirements to be accepted as full member of the Red Hessian Army. Congratulations, you are promoted to the rank of Flieger.
On a personal note I would like to remind you that excessive consumption of alcohol is not a way to overthrow Rheinland's government.
Ja, I know Freital's beer brewery is superior. However, I am not interested in listening to your patrol reports when you are not even able to speak a single understandable sentence anymore. You'll carry the special rank Saufschädel for that behavior.
Für die Volksrevolution

Hans Gukel

RE: Red Hessian Army Promotion Centre - bloogaL - 10-31-2012

• Incoming Transmission
    • Comm ID: Oberleutnant Falk Herrmann
    • Subject: Promotion Request
    • Source: Vogtland Base

After long service as Oberleutnant rank, it has been recommended to me by a number of superiors that I request for a promotion to Hauptmann.

[[ Uploading File ]]

Quote:
    • 8 more reports in message dump, 26 total - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    • Enemy fighter/bomber kills - Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
    • At least 1 confirmed destruction of a hostile capital ship in capital ship combat - Link
    • Diamant Supplies - (ask for screens if needed, imgur is bugged and doesn't let me upload)
    • Gathering at least another 50,000,000 credits more worth in materials or funds for the betterment of the cause (donated to armoury) - Link
    • Successfully leading a victorious assault against an enemy force composed of at least 5 hostile ships of any size - Link

This is the file required, it contains all of the information I felt relevant to influencing your decision on the matter of my promotion. I eagerly await your response.
  • End of Transmission
  • Disconnecting from Channel

RE: Red Hessian Army Promotion Centre - Schwarzengel - 10-31-2012

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Brigadegeneral Friedrich Dresner - RHA SOA]

On behalf of the Oberkommando, I hereby announce that Hauptmann Hans Gukel is now promoted to the rank of Major after his invaluable services for the volksrevolution, and is also granted a seat at the revolutionary council and will be recognized as an official member of the Oberkommando from this point on. Every pilot of the Army is to obey his orders, follow his commands on the field, and trust his judgment when in doubt.

Additionally, Oberleutnant Falk Herrmann is now recognized by the rank of Hauptmann, taking herr Gukel's seat in the Red Hessian Army middle-command. Keep up the good work Hauptmann and try to improve and progress even more than you already have, so hopefully we'd see you as a part of the Oberkommando one day.

Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

RE: Red Hessian Army Promotion Centre - SERG - 11-02-2012

• Character Name: Otto Kittel
  • Current Rank: Flieger
  • Requesting Promotion to: Gefreiter
  • Promotion Requirements:
  • Donation of 10.000.000 to the RHA armory [Link]
  • Proof of fully set up bomber, with the appropriate ID and IFF [Link]
  • 3 kills of Rheinland Militarists [Link] posts №1388, 1389
  • 5 more reports in message dump, 7 tota

RE: Red Hessian Army Promotion Centre - Nicolas - 11-02-2012

Transmission source: Diamant Base, Omega 11
Transmission ID: Major Hans Gukel
Transmission receiver: Otto Kittel
Transmission begins:

Guten Tag, Flieger

Your skills and activity on the battlefield has been noticed by the Oberkommando. You are hereby proudly promoted to the rank of Gefreiter. Keep up the good work Kamerad.
Für die Volksrevolution

Hans Gukel

RE: Red Hessian Army Promotion Centre - Flash™ - 11-20-2012

Charcter Name: Henry Schwatz

Current Rank: Recrut

Requesting Promotion to: Flieger

Promotion Requirements:

HERE <<<<<<-----

::: Transmission Lost :::

RE: Red Hessian Army Promotion Centre - Schwarzengel - 11-20-2012

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Brigadegeneral Friedrich Dresner - RHA SOA]

Henry Schwatz,
Your request for promotion to Flieger is Rejected. Reasons for which is forwarded to you on your private comms. Read them, fix them, re-fulfill your requirements and resubmit this request once you are done.

Brigadegeneral Dresner over and out.

RE: Red Hessian Army Promotion Centre - Flash™ - 11-27-2012

::: Incommign Transmission :::

Character Name: Henry Schwatz
Current Rank: Recrut
Requesting Promotion to: Flieger
Promotion Requirements:
HERE<<<<<--------

::: Transmission Lost :::