Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] (/showthread.php?tid=80858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Liberty Navy - 01-28-2015

27 January, 821

Cadet Frank Burnet, for completion of your preliminary flight period, you are promoted to Ensign. Consider this your full acceptance into the fleet.

Hope to see you in space.

~ Vice Admiral Michael Morse.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Teerin - 02-01-2015

1st February, 822 A.S.

Commander Nicole Hayes, for your extensive and ongoing work in the Special Forces field, plus your longstanding dedication to the Navy, the Admiralty has seen fit to promote you to Captain. Continue to do well.

Ensign Emma Lynch's continued efforts have not gone unseen, and is thus given the position of Lieutenant. We may yet see more, here.

Ensign Chris Elias is also risen to the paygrade of Lieutenant. Having returned from an extended leave, he has picked up where he left off in serving Liberty with honor.

Missed your name in here? Work more at it, and do your duty!

~ Admiral Rohj Teerin.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Jane Hartman - 02-07-2015

7th February, 822 A.S.

I'm pleased to say that Cadet Aria Coburn has completed flight training requirements and is hereby assigned the rank of Ensign. You'll be transported from West Point to commence duties at your assigned posting as advised on-station. Welcome to the fleet proper, Ensign.

That'll be all.

~ Admiral Jane Hartman.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Wildkins - 02-21-2015

21st February, 822 A.S.

I am pleased to announce the following rate adjustments.

Lieutenant Commander Johann Anders is hereby promoted to Commander. You'll be serving alongside Captain Underwood and Commander Raven as a Fighter Wing Instructor. Your abilities to keep our fighting boys in tip-top shape will be highly critical.

Lieutenant Hélène Dupuis will now be serving the Navy at the rating of Lieutenant Commander. Your abilities have been noted - we're keeping an eye on you, Lieutenant Commander. Make us proud.

For their noted service to the Navy, Ensigns Barney Ross and Frank Burnet are now hereby promoted to the pay grade of Lieutenant. Keep up the good work.

Captain Marisa Marshall, former Quartermaster, will now serve as the Navy's premier Capital Warship Coordinator. With this change, Captain Alexis Hunter has been moved down to Commander, retaining her Capital Warship Coordinator position under command of Captain Marshall. I place the utmost faith in the two of you to train up a new cadre of warship commanders.

Cadet Doe Durgurth has been moved up to the pay rating of Ensign. I'd like to take a moment to highlight the fact this Cadet managed to record a staggering fourteen hours of flight-time since his assignment to the Navy. Reminds me of someone else I know...Regardless, I expect a great deal from you, Ensign.

You've all made me extremely proud to be your commanding officer. Keep up the good work, and show Sirius why we're the finest military fighting force around.

~ Fleet Admiral Nathaniel Davies.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Goddess Astra - 02-23-2015

23rd February, 822 A.S.

Today I only have a single announcement to make, but it is by no means an insubstantial one.

Cadet Amy Whitcombe-Bunker is hereby promoted to Ensign. Your dedication to the Liberty Navy hasn't gone unnoticed, and I'm pleased to be the first to congratulate you upon graduating to your first proper officer rank. Make us all proud, Ensign.

~ Captain Nicole Hayes.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Wildkins - 02-24-2015

24th February, 822 A.S.

Just one, short announcement this morning, folks.

Cadet James Rustler has been elevated to the pay grade of Ensign. Note that you're now permitted to sign up for the Liberty Logistics Service or the Liberty Freighter Corps, as well as the ESRD, should you find that to your liking.

Keep up the good work, and keep Liberty safe.

~ Commander John Graham.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Wildkins - 03-09-2015

9th March, 822 A.S.

I have a large amount of promotions here, and a few another announcements as well. Without further ado,

Colonel Rachel Baker has been fully re-instated in the Liberty Navy at the rank of Vice Admiral. Her prior command experience will be well-valued within the Admiralty.

Captain James Lambert will now be the newest member of the Admiralty at the pay grade of Vice Admiral. His experience and time spent throughout the ranks of the Liberty Navy has shown him as a capable leader, and his exceedingly high amount of merit denotes that admirably. We look forward to seeing your progress, Vice Admiral.

Lieutenant Commander Reginald Lewis has been elevated to the pay grade of Commander. You've delivered well in the past, Commander. I can only hope that you continue your stellar record.

Lieutenant Commander Hélène Dupuis has been promoted to the rank of Commander. Captain Nicole Hayes and Vice Admiral Baker have both put in a good word about you, so I am awaiting to see some remarkable progress, Commander. In addition, you'll be assigned to the Special Forces division focus alongside Commander Ellington and Captain Hayes.

Lieutenant Commander Alan Jones rounds up the last of our mid-command promotions with his elevation to Commander. You'll be serving alongside Commander John Graham working as a full-time leader of the Logistics Corps. We're counting on you, Commander.

Lieutenant Barney Ross has joined mid-command as a Lieutenant Commander. We'll be judging your progress over these next few days - show us your best, Lieutenant Commander.

Lieutenant Frank Burnet will now be serving within the Navy as a Lieutenant Commander. Alongside Lieutenant Commander Ross, we're going to be looking at you harshly. I want to be impressed, Lieutenant Commander.

Finally, Lieutenant Tyrone Carter will join the mid command as our final Lieutenant Commander. Your combat skills are most impressive, Carter, but I wish to see your leadership skills tested as well. Prove my suspicions wrong, Lieutenant Commander, and you'll go far.

Ensign James Rustler will now be found as a Lieutenant within the 92nd Penal Wing. I'm not sure how I feel about your rather rapid progression, but I must say your performance has been exemplary. However, don't expect to go any further without a bit of an attitude adjustment, Lieutenant.

Ensign Durgurth Doe wraps up our line of promotions with an elevation to Lieutenant. I've been watching you, Lieutenant, and I must say I'm impressed. However, you still have a ways to go - show me what you can do, Lieutenant.

Admiral Jane Hartman will soon be departing for Joint Base McClellan to take part in an Army-Marine joint exercise. We eagerly expect her return.

Vice Admiral Michael Morse has been transferred to Washington Shipyard for approximately one month to work alongside Ageira and Navy R&D technicians on an upgraded model of the Archer-class Siege Cruiser. His expertise will be much appreciated, and his return will be eagerly awaited.

Vice Admiral Remus Sius has been temporarily assigned to Capital Warship exercises in the Texas system, working alongside the Third and Seventh Fleet "Wolfpacks". It is unknown when the exercises will be completed, but the current schedule seems to be placed at approximately two months.

I am extremely proud of all of you. I could not possibly wish for a better group of individuals - but that doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement. Give me your best, men, and we'll keep Liberty shining like the gem of a House it is.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Manticore - 03-14-2015

13th March, 822 A.S.

Cadet Christopher Rowe has been elevated to the pay grade of Ensign. I read through the report you submitted and I approve of your quick thinking and attention to detail. It's clear that your success at the academy is translating well to the real world, and I hope that continues.

Keep up the good work!

~ Vice Admiral James Lambert.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Wildkins - 04-15-2015

15th April, 822 A.S.

This is Fleet Admiral Nathaniel Davies. A new set of pay-grade adjustments have been created, effective immediately:

Commander Reginald Lewis will now be found as a Captain within the Liberty Navy. His lengthy term of service within the Navy and his repeated efforts to serve to the best of his ability have not gone unnoticed, and it is to that end that, along with this promotion, he is to be officially recognized as the Navy's newest Commodore. He will no doubt continue to serve the Navy as one of our finest officers.

Vice Admiral Michael Morse returns after a period of medical leave at the pay grade of Captain. He will remain unassigned in division focus for the time being, but serve as an advisor to Captain Nicole Hayes and the ESRD Directorate.

Ensign Christopher Rowe is hereby promoted to the rating of Lieutenant. You show a lot of promise, Lieutenant. I trust that you will continue to show the utmost prowess in undertaking your duties.

Captain Marisa Marshall has been temporarily shifted to training duty with the Third Fleet of the Liberty Navy. It is unknown when she will return, but her expertise will no doubt be used to the fullest effect with their units.

Captain Sam Underwood has chosen to take a period of extended leave aboard Planet Los Angeles, citing personal family concerns. We wish him the best of luck and eagerly await his return.

Commander William Jensen has chosen to retire from the Navy after an extensive and sizable career. We are all grateful for his service, and wish him the best of luck in the next chapter of his life.

As you can tell, folks, there are plenty of slots on the high end of the food chain that need dependable, responsible officers to fill. I'll be watching like a hawk to find the best of the best - if you do well and show me your colors, you might find yourselves on this list the next cycle around. I'm counting on you, boys.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Max Morse - 04-26-2015

25 April, 822

Cadet Ben Cohen, for completion of your preliminary flight period, you are promoted to Ensign. Consider this your full acceptance into the fleet.

Hope to see you in space.

~ Captain Michael Morse.