Discovery Gaming Community
Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! (/showthread.php?tid=99854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Savannah - 06-19-2014

Good day Rohj , i am in need of a Bretonian Looking Banner,
Sir Lockhearth as the name and on the right hand side please put Excuisit Man of Bretonia with the Logo g bretonian in the middle like you done for CR

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 06-20-2014

Here are your banners, John. Was a bit of a challenge to find a set of colors for the DSE letters that made them stand out more, but this should work. Bill: 21,600,000¢

[Image: dFU9v8q.png]
[Image: IEXoiec.png]

Savannah, the Bretonia logo didn't quite end up in the middle. Does it look good as is though? Bill: 15,000,000¢

[Image: HTSHjTY.png]

Please let me know if you'd like any changes made to these. Thanks for coming!

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Savannah - 06-20-2014

Rohj this is grate, tell me where to send the cash
[Image: 1zXVhII.png]

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Wildkins - 07-10-2014

Hey-o again. I'd like two more:

One with RKS| on the left, the Kusari Republic logo in the center-ish, and "Junsa-bucho" on the right.

The other with the AI consensus logo (or as good as you can get it) on the left and "AI Consensus" on the right.

Thanks!

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 07-11-2014

And they're done, Wildkins. The [AI] one was based off my signature, as I told you via Skype. Bill: 24,300,000¢

[Image: hxEY9uj.png]
[Image: H9tlTZM.png]

Thanks again for choosing TBS

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Wildkins - 08-01-2014

Hey again!

I need two more (yay, banners):

My LN needs to be renamed to 'Lieutenant Commander John Graham' (or something similar, maybe Lt. Commander if it doesn't fit)

and I want a Synth Foods one, with Synth| on the left, CEO Jay Stevens on the right, and perhaps a leaf or tree in the middle? Green coloring preferred.

Thanks again!

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 08-04-2014

Hey there. They're done ... didn't get much else done today, curse you Smile

[Image: zQ8Cz9r.png]
[Image: C26hs5s.png]

Same bill as last time. Poke me if you think the Synth one looks terribad

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - King Owl - 08-08-2014

Good day, Rohj. I am in need today of yet another of your works, specifically... a Liberty Rogues banner with a more official taste for an HC member. Below are my specifications:

Red and yellow colours (rogue theme), the Logo and the text "Kalel Brooks - Underboss".

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Findarato Veneanar - 08-08-2014

Faction name: Deep Space Engineering
Faction tag: DSE)
Faction logo:[Image: DSE%29Logo.png]
Ship: Renzu liner
Character name: Findarato Veneanar
Character rank: Head of Recruitment
Two transmission bars, start and end.

Faction name: Deep Space Engineering
Faction tag: DSE)
Faction logo: [Image: DSE%29Logo.png]
Ship: Renzu liner
Character name: Findarato Veneanar
Character rank: Head of Logistics
Two transmission bars, start and end.

I will send the cash as required to "Sender" once you have confirmed the order, since i just need a few words changed between them will it just be 51 million for the 4 transmission bars?

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 08-09-2014

Here's your banner, KingG. Your bill is 15,000,000¢

[Image: 07KGtYf.png]

Findarato, I don't sell Transmission Bars en masse. If you want one of these Banners, I can do that instead. I've actually made DSE) ones before, so it would only cost you 12,000,000¢