Discovery Gaming Community
World of Tanks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: World of Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=60778)

World of Tanks - sampankaj001 - 06-22-2012

Get it first, as it increases overall tank performance, once I had taken out a E100 in my t20...

or do what I have done..
Get any Skills [size=12]for your crew at start, research them to 100%, then go a bit above it (dont select any thing for a sometime), use reselect skills option...

Then select the perk Band of brothers, as its a perk only get activated when it reaches 100% + it must be researched on all crews

While skill get effective while you research them........
Only drawback if you don't want to spent gold, you will loose 10% while reselecting skills

One more note- Primary skill - you can get easily to 100%
First special = twice more xp as the basic
Second special = 3 or 4* more xp as the basic

and so on, so Band of brothers come to second if you gonna by my way....
Use repair & camo skills for atleast two crew's

[Image: percentilevsxp.jpg]

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 06-22-2012

On my Churchill I've researched the Repairs first, nearly finished it since its tracks are brittle as anything.

The EXP curve is mental, but I can understand why.

Yep its mad...
Ahh, my T29 Elite- have Band of brothers, plus one more completed, third one is 30%

M26 sherman(T20) - Band of brothers, plus collecting some more xp.
M12 arti Elite- 3crew camo, one Eagle eye one more have something / for second skill i selected skills mainly they are nearly 70%

13 75 - Elite - it got Primary skills only,

If you won't have any premium account, then keep a tier V/VI tank to make some cash to feed you heavies repair & ammo cost....
Also getting a good arti is also another option...

M26 Sherman? My inner tank man screams bloody murder!!

I was a premium player, lately I've stopped that for now.

I've got an arty, but its a SU-26 Tier III Soviet, nearly got the exp to upgrade.

I've still got my M4 Sherman, M4A2E8 Sherman, I adore them, especially with DERP cannons, same with my M10 Wolverine. Hellcat is fun too, repairs are cheap.

' Wrote:M26 Sherman? My inner tank man screams bloody murder!!

I've still got my M4 Sherman, M4A2E8 Sherman, I adore them, especially with DERP cannons, same with my M10 Wolverine. Hellcat is fun too, repairs are cheap.

I also have a M4 with Derp gun, i killed two IS on battle & they are saying you are OP...:D

Few days ago I switched my M10 Wolverine to M36 Slugger its not that good....So its time for the French TD to test....

My profile...
http://worldoftanks.eu/community/accounts/...29-mejor_amigo/

Maximum battle with T29, My two artis & t20

Hehe, raging heavy tanks against a tin can with a cannon, always funny.

M10 to M36? Bad move, Hellcat is better in my eyes, able to relocate and fall back at a moments notice.

Here is my profile:
http://worldoftanks.eu/community/accounts/...97-CrazyWelshy/

Top played tank is Churchill, Chaffee and Wolverine.

Quote:M10 to M36? Bad move, Hellcat is better in my eyes

I got my hand before the 7.3 update...& never played it much as it sucks

World of Tanks - ryoken - 06-22-2012

' Wrote:I've got an arty, but its a SU-26 Tier III Soviet, nearly got the exp to upgrade.

SU-26 is best arty in the game for its tier of course. That thing is uber acurate, and fast as hell reload. Plus it has a turret. A friend of mine (Legend7 on NA look him up) got 10 kills in his 1 game. That is awesome for an arty.
After you go up from your SU-26 you will be dis-appointed until tier6. The 4-5 USSR arty blow chunks.

Now you want a crap load of fun in T-20? Just for the hell of it i loaded Gold ammo in its DERP gun and was pwning tier 8-9's with it. Was a little pricy, but funny as hell when you nail them for 500 damage pen shot, and they scream HACKER!!!. I also did it in my Panther a few times. And even a time or 2 in my KV1 DERP.
DERP+Gold ammo is just plain fun.

I wont spend RL money on that, but any low lvl tank with Derp is hell....
I really backs up my T29, when i see a KV with his derp...(I think its a 155mm gun)......

About russ artis, dunno much.. played only USA artis...M37 good one huge damage, fast reload....M41 & M12 sont say anything (but ammo cost sucks)

As far as I had seen GWpanther is the good arti, as very agile & hier tier russ artis cannot move after firing..so wont lasts long....

World of Tanks - Valinor - 06-23-2012

' Wrote:I got my hand before the 7.3 update...& never played it much as it sucks

it's more likely that you suck :D

The hellcat is a damn fun tank to play, and it doesn't suck at all.

Also, you two need to stop charging and survive a little more 8-|