Discovery Gaming Community
Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Gateway Shipping Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=101342)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Baksy93 - 06-29-2013

---Incoming transmission---
Subject: Gateway Shipping Recruitment
///Starting transmission\\\
Greetings, gentlemen! Please consider my resume.

APPLICATION:
Name: Oliver.Sykes

Information: Born on planet New London. At the age of 8 he helped his father, the mechanic and one of the designers and creators of Bretonian military transports, at the meantime he studied logistics and economics with his uncle. When he was 16 his father brought him a bunch of scrap, which suppost to be a bretonian freighter, shot by Mollies and taken to scrapyard for recycling. Two years passed and the ship was recovered and upgraded. The first launch of the ship was almost successful. After a few modifications the ship was able to launch into space without the danger of depressurization. At the meantime Oliver is a captain of the Bretonia's middle-class trade vessel and works for himself, and is interested into joining one of the trade corporations.

Reasons for joining Gateway: Want to join a traiding company, advance skills, make buisness.

Desired division: Logistics

END OF APPLICATION

Skype name:to PM

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Gateway Shipping Inc - 06-29-2013

Hmm... I would like to know why did you choose Gateway from other companies.

Susan Forder out

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Baksy93 - 06-29-2013

I have some misunderstandings with Bowex and co... So sometimes I feel likely to shoot them and fly with their heads tighten to the ship...

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - aakopa - 06-29-2013

Ok, Oliver Sykes you are accepted, please send your Skype ID to my private mail, so I can add you to our communication channel.

Susan Forder out

Recruitment closed.

Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Gateway Shipping Inc - 07-04-2013

[Image: LOGO02.png]

Kensington Shipping Platform - New London system
[Image: test%20image.png]

Welcome to the Gateway employment office applicant. Please, read the following information in order to apply to our corporation:

We are competitors of all other large domestic companies aside from ALG and IMG, so members, be cordial to them, but don't let them forget we are rivals. Smaller companies are our very business, so grant them every courtesy, and be lenient when funds or goods are owed. Pirates are our enemies and should be avoided or engaged on sight. We seek to cooperate with Police and Military forces however possible. ALG and IMG are our allies, so treat them as such. You find more information from following neutral net link: [►].

We are hiring in the following areas;
  • Trading Division
  • Security Division

Upon completion of the below form, Gateway Shipping Executives will inform you whether or not you have been accepted. If you are accepted, please sign the roster form in the following neuralnet direction: [►].

Code:
[indent]
[color=#dbcc92][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[hr]
<Info here>

[color=#dbcc92][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[hr]
<Info here>

[color=#dbcc92][b]Character background:[/b][/color]
[hr]
<Info here>

[color=#dbcc92][b]Motivation for joining our corporation:[/b][/color]
[hr]
<Info here>

[color=#dbcc92][b]Sky.p3 contact protocols:[/b][/color]
[hr]
<Info here>
[/indent]

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Gulryz - 07-16-2013

Name:Osama Gulryz
Short bio
Hello sir:
I am osama gulryz a good fighter and a trader.I born on Planet New London.My parents send me to trading school and i do P.H.D in trading.Then they send me to flying school where i do a diploma in flying all kind of ship.Now i wanna join Gate Way Shipping because it is my motherland company.
I will Fly and Die for Gatway shipping.I will do my best to make Gateway shiiping best in the world.
Regards:
Osama gulryz

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Gateway Shipping Inc - 07-16-2013

[Image: Simon-Cowell-2020511.jpg]

Source: Kensington Shipping Platform
ID: Simon Cowell

I afraid its a "NO" from me, I find it hard for me to take you seriously.

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Black Widow - 07-21-2013

=RESENDING=

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - drnewt2525 - 07-24-2013

Hi there,

Trader_Beemle here interested in your trading division.
Will do all I can to haul anything ..... Tongue
Born in Leeds, your regular shipping boyz.
Would like guide to how I can urmmm apply to be in the trading team.

Regards,

Beemle

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - aakopa - 07-24-2013

Hello, this is Susan Forder from Gateway Shipping, we require more information about your life, tell about it, and after that we could consider about accepting your application.

Susan Forder out