Discovery Gaming Community
Kruger Mineralien Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Kruger Mineralien Facility | Docking permissions & Store (/showthread.php?tid=109907)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Kruger - 10-05-2014

[Image: i2mb.png]

TO:Brimstone Infernus
SUBJECT: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions

Guten Tag Brimstone Infernus,

A good cook? That is always a good quality of a person, there are not that many good ones around these days. I might contact you in the future for making a very good dinner.

The ship with the callsign Infernus is approved and find itself being able to dock on our station. It is always a pleasure to have more customers and to found our business growing.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Helene Schmidt

[Image: eepo.png]

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - ButterBlume - 11-15-2014

Guten Tag
my Name is Wiesbaden i am Kruger Hegemon Asteroid Miner i want Dock at Base Reutlingen and help all Players at Kruger Minerals to fill up your ships please give me Docking rights at Reutlingen. sorry for my bad english.

Thanks beforehand
Greetings Wiesbaden

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 11-23-2014

[Image: KellyCarrington1-MichaelaSchaumlfer-Inco...aa09a8.png]

To: Wiesbaden
Subject: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions

Guten tag herr Wiesbaden,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hereby approve docking request for your ship Wiesbaden to Reutlingen Storage Facility. Good luck in your mining duties and stay safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Administrator of Reutlingen Storage Facility, Michaela Schäfer

[Image: EndOfTransmission_zps9863542e.png]

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - CorvusCorax - 12-17-2014

[Image: Logo_zps44755482.png]

Your Full Name: Fritz Caizer
________________________________________________________________________________​________________________________

Your Ship's Call Sign: Fritz_Caizer
________________________________________________________________________________​________________________________

Proof of your ID and IFF: ID

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien: IFF

Your Reason(s) for Applying: In short, my reasons is to get rich and bring the Kruger Mineralien again to the old glory.Mining will be my main job but if transport of ore and other thecky goods is needed I will gladly help!

Proof of the Transaction: No need, I am employee of the Kruger Mineralien

Whit kind regards your Fritz Caizer

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 12-17-2014

To: Fritz Caizer

Guten tag herr Caizer,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hereby approve docking request for your ship Fritz_Caizer to Reutlingen Storage Facility. Good luck in your mining duties and stay safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Seno Technologies - 01-02-2015

Your Group's Full Name: Seno Technologies

Your Group's TAG: Seno)

Is the Organisation's TAG Protected? by using secure TAG Encryption. This ''Must'' be answered with: Yes / No. Yes

Proof of your Group's ID and IFF: Usage of Kishiro ID/IFF

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien: Diplomacy

Your Reasons for Applying: Ore Purchase

Proof of the Transaction: Proof of transaction

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 01-03-2015

To: Seno Technologies

Guten tag representative of Seno Technologies,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hereby approve docking access for your corporation's ships tagged with Seno) identification protocols to Reutlingen Storage Facility. Good luck in your travels and stay safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Kruger - 02-02-2015

[Image: i2mb.png]

TO:Citizens of Sirius
SUBJECT: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions

Guten Tag,

We have drained our supplies and because of the huge amount of gathered minerals we decided to decrease the prices of the Cobalt and Silver ore in our stores. If you have no docking access to our station yet, please fill in the form on the initial transmission.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Helene Schmidt

[Image: eepo.png]

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Jaffa - 02-05-2015

Your Full Name: Hanz Schulz

Your Ship's Call Sign: Riesengebirge

Proof of your ID and IFF: ID IFF

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien: IFF

Your Reason(s) for Applying: I would like to trade ores for Kruger

Proof of the Transaction: Kruger employee

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - AceofSpades - 02-07-2015

Your Full Name: Zachary Ryans

Your Ship's Call Sign: The.Rover

Proof of your ID and IFF: Freelancer ID and Freelancer IFF

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien: Neutral Kruger Reputation

Your Reason(s) for Applying: Have enjoyed good business with Kruger miners in the area, I would greatly appreciate the access to such a safe and consistent opportunity when they are not available.

Proof of the Transaction: A full sum of 1.000.000sc has been transferred to the specified account.