Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Qunitinius~Verginix - 12-07-2006

Lance Schmetterling has Seen your commands! All SCRA forces with be attacked!

For the Chancellor!

Rheinland Military Message Dump - General Nakazawa - 12-07-2006

Lt. Yakov

I am wondering if anyone knows of an ifeshent loadout that i could iquip my ship with for i have not been piloting a ship for verry long.

______
OOC: i dont know fighters verry well, i tend to fly cap ship when i do fly.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Qunitinius~Verginix - 12-07-2006

Yakov

IF you need some, From my days as a freelancer, I had collected a large ammount of Special guns. These prototypes are VERY powerful and if you need some for your loaded, give me a shout.

Lance Schmetterling Out
For the Chancellor!

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Wolfpack98 - 12-07-2006

COMM ID: Erich Hartmann

Stationed in Munich

It seems that it was "Pick on Rheinland" night when i started my patrol from New Berlin.

RIght off the bat, I undocked and discovered two ships in active combat against military forces. the first one, Markus_Janson, was neutral on my HUD, but was carrying artifacts. as per the regulations, I demanded he hand over the cargo. He responded by opening fire on me.

We dueled for several minutes, with him damaging my shield and scratching my hull (Damn, that was a NEW paint job..) but i managed to do far worse to him. After a few minutes and with some local help from the Rheinland Police he was finally dispatched.

Shortly after wards, I found a ship with the ID Tag of blueShift (Who came up with that??) and he had several Rheinland Pilots. I asked him to turn them over and once again, I get fired on. This one was quick to dispatch as his tactics were apparently very limited to firing while driving backwards. He was either drunk or stoned on Cardamine.

I believe we need to increase patrols on well known drug routes now.

I'm parked in Munich while I map out more of the system.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Chucc - 12-07-2006

Lt. Hoffstetter reporting

As previously stated I reached a battle already in progress. I engaged, was promptly destroyed and a NCC I had in my hold was tractored by Antarg. I as well as Plunderer and Blaux followed. Myself lost in this as I had to come from resupplying in Berlin. I was late for the chase and had no readings. I finally contacted Antarg over private comms and retrieved without incident my NCC and had no further issues with this ship for the rest of my patrol. He didn't as far as I could tell reenter Rhineland space for a while and then only to get positioned, I'm guessing around New berlin itself, and Go into suspended animation. Comms died and he went silent.

As for ship designated Blueshift, i to have had contact, no responses and no hostile actions. Simple evade and ignore. He was warned that ignoring was as bad as engaging, and would be dealt with. This was BEFORE the incident reported, as my report is a few days late due to damage taken with the battle with Antarg.

Hoffstetter out.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Virus - 12-09-2006

Comm. ID: Lukas "Damon" Sliwiak
Re: After-Action Report

I recently witnessed a most... Beautiful sight. The Rheinland Police have destroyed one Gaian allied "Nasrudin." A few black box images follow.

[attachmentid=1022]
[attachmentid=1023]
[attachmentid=1024]
[attachmentid=1025]

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Wolfpack98 - 12-09-2006

COMM ID: Erich Hartmann

Damon, what ship was he flying...

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Chucc - 12-09-2006

To: Eric Hartmann

He was in a Taidaiian Bomber. I was not present but I have run into him myself a few times, without incident. Some days he seems crazed, others he is fine and causes no issues. For the record, he has even saved me from a few heinous situations. Not a bad guy over all. Just a bit unstable.

Hoffstetter out.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - marauder - 12-09-2006

Begin report:

Marauder here aboard the Plunderer,

I have scanned several vessels, all where cleared and continued on their way.

However there was a few incidents, the first was when the captain of a vessel said 'make me' to my hold order (it turned out to be an attempt at humour...).

Then an outcast vessel appeared and was fired at, however it dodged and proceed to planet NB, it then left as ordered (it only dodged due to being able to move stupidly fast without being in cruise... could have been lag [and I'm the queen of sheba] no screenies, unforunately, cos i was trying to dodge the damn rocks).

Also a vessel broadcasting the ID spyderkid (spelling?) outran my ship, I was unable to enter hailing range due to the sheer number of vessels in rhienland to be scanned (about 12 in total were scanned).

Finally a ship ID'd as Messiah failed to respond to orders and warnings to state it's location for an inspection and then took an inordinate amount of time to leave rhienland, so I request that this vessel be placed on the fined list as he owes $4 million in fines ($2 mil for failing to respond and $2 mil for not leving fast enough).

Report ends:

Rheinland Military Message Dump - marauder - 12-09-2006

Update previous report:

Finally caught up with spydakid, who ignored all hails, and then took his sweet time about leaving, fine currently stands at $8 million.

Also the vessel ID'd as Scepter, a luxury liner sporting gunboat weapons including at least one inferno, is to be placed upon the kill-on-sight list.

Vessel ignored hail to state it's location and not to leave NB, took ages to finally show up after promising to pay the fine and then opened fire without warning.

I request additional forces to back up my damaged cruiser ASAP.

Update ends: