Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Patriot - 06-15-2008

To:Rheinland Military
***Transmitting***

Greetings Gentlemen

I think the Rheinland military are infiltrated by a spy,today when i was doing bussiness in Texas system near the planet Houston i see one of your Cruiser land on Houston and stay on the surface several minutes,as soon as he undock i try to contact on radio the cruiser,but no answer,he engage cruising and make i way back to rheinland territory.

Now im not a Rheinland supporter,hope im clear,as a Bretonian im a Liberty supporter in the conflict who opposite your two gouvernement.but Liberty cant tolerate have a rheinland cruiser land on one of her planet for sure,its why i informate the sounther alliance as soon as i detect the ship.

And im sure if you rheinlanders do not autorize this ship to fly,my action here will help my Liberty friend because you will hunt these cruiser.

Ship identification:Russian MedveD

***Signal lost***
***Communication end***

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 06-17-2008

--- Running Rheinland Military Comms ---

Source: Vice Admiral Meric Freelamen, RNC Vineta, New Bering System
Connecting... Connection Established
Transmitting...

Pilots, an important transmission I believe you all should look in have been made over encrypted Rheinland comms. Get to it as soon as possible.

Transferring Encrypted Transmission Access Codes

http://rheinlandmilitary.com/forums/viewto...p?f=8&t=534
Transfer Complete

-Vice Admiral Meric Freelamen
Rheinland Military High Command

Transmission Complete
Sending Message
Message Sent
Logging Off...

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Eppy - 06-18-2008

***Incoming Transmission***
***Comm ID: Untraceable: Routed Through Freeport Nine***
***Target ID: Rheinland Military***
***Re: Loose Hardware***

Who and where we are is not particularly important at this time; suffice to say, we wish to keep interaction to a minimum. We come concerning a Rheinland Military Battleship that seems to have strayed unpleasantly far into the Omicrons for our tastes, and has on several occasions assaulted certain valuable properties of ours; the ship's designation is ADANIV-BOSS, which has led us to the conclusion that it is not under the control of the Rheinland Miltiary. It has been engaged no less than five times, and heavily damaged on all but one occasion wherein it activated a cloaking device (presumably also not standard on Rheinland Military vessels); we have bombarded it with large quantities of missiles and assaulted it with a certain large warship of ours twice in both instances, and judging by the rate at which it sustains damage it seems to be poorly armored, leading us to believe and older model. How it manages repairs so quickly is beyond us; all we know is it needs to leave the Omicrons and, being Rheinland Military property we felt that you, sirs and ma'ams, would be the best persons to communicate our concerns to. Benefactor out.

***End Transmission***

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 06-18-2008

--- Running Rheinland Comms ---

Source: Vice Admiral Meric Freelamen, The Vineta, New Berlin System
Connecting... Connection Established
Transmitting...

Well... That was... Odd.

Guten Tag, pilots. Today has been one I've excepted for some time. After receiving a notification of what looked like a Rheinland Cruiser within the Sigma 13 system causing trouble, I prepared my Wrath for departure and flew off to the Frankfurt system.

I jumped to Sigma 13 keeping myself directly within range of the Frankfurt gate and ordered the [RNC]Gaeten to leave system at once and return to Rheinland space. He followed the order without question which was quite a surprise to me. I returned to New Berlin after scanning the rest of Sigma 13 for Rheinland operatives, once there I returned planetside and acquired my Bomber and launched again.

Once I had, I found the Gaeten outside within orbit of the planet. I decided to check his paperwork on his Rheinland Cruiser, only to see that there weren't any at all. I interrogated him on the matter, he came up with dead answers, looking confused on what I was talking about in the first place, and began talking in some form of foreign tongue.

After half an hour of arguing, I have AEGIS permission to destroy his engines while Rheinland operatives went on board to arrest to commander of the Cruiser. The Cruiser itself was returned to Alster shipyards for repairs and possibly decommission.

Adolph Galland came on duty just after the Cruisers removal, and at good timing too as another RNC vessel was detected by the Sigma 13. His interrogation was much shorter however, openly admitting to having no paper work what so ever, not caring for RM directive, and even insulting the name of the chancellor himself. His Cruisers engines were destroyed, the command arrested, his crew currently undergoing interrogation, and the Cruiser returned to Alster shipyards.

All for now,

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Grimly - 06-26-2008

*Comms etablished*
*ID : Zoner Grimly(Trader), New Berlin*
*Subject : Gunboat stoled by a trader and attacked for no reason by an other pilot*

Guten tag rheinland !

A corsair bomber asked me to report a rheinland gunboat he saw in Sigma 13. It seems it was a trader named MaJoR_kv who stole one of your gunboats after his train was destroyed 2 time for refusing to pay a tax. This same corsair told me he was destroyed by a dragon destroyer.

Then i want to report you a rheinlander pilot named Black(!)Moth attacked me without any valable reason, he told i was a corsair spy, but i'm not ! Zoners got neutral relations with corsairs, but that doesn't mean I'm a corsair. Please make him understand that.

Auswiedersehen !

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 06-26-2008

--- Running Rheinland Comms ---

Source: Vice Admiral Meric Freelamen, The Vineta, New Berlin System
Transmitting...

You received reports from a... Corsair...
You were asked by a Corsair to report to us? ...
And... You were accused of being a Corsair spy? ...

Get the hell off my comms.

Rheinland Military High Command

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Grimly - 06-27-2008

*Comms etablished*
*ID : Zoner Grimly(Trader), New Berlin*

guten tag,

hey, I only report what i heard from Gamma. We often send food to Crete. And I don't want GMGs have again to interrupt their mining ops for put out your army from sigmas.

auswiedersehen

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Hector - 06-27-2008

Check.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - ivr56 - 06-27-2008

|Incomming Transmission|
To: RM Message Dump
Subject: Increasing Unioner Problem
Date: June 27th

Guten Tag Everyone
There has been an increasing amount of Unioners appearing throughout Rheinland. I myself encountering one yesterday in New Berlin and a few others in Hamburg whihc a Rheinland Fedral Police officer delt with.
My ship was badly damaged from yesterday and now am sitting in New Berlin General hospital recovering from the incident.
I should be battle ready by next day and RM have repaired a Wrath for me at the naval base on New Berlin.
Hope to be flying again soon

Regards
Wolf Wexler
Rheinland Militar

Ending Transmission//

Rheinland Military Message Dump - tfmachad - 06-29-2008

Earlier today a Jupiter Guild pilot going by the callsign TheJackle was spotted in New Berlin by myself flying one of our Snubnose bombers. Obviously I've questioned and ordered him to return the ship. Not only he did disregard the order, he demonstrated outright disdain towards the Kriegsmarine's authority and the Rheinland nation. Upon that I've ordered our pilots to seek and destroy the ship granting them clearance to enter the border systems of Bering or Hudson to hunt the escaping ship. Unfortunately we didn't succeed in stopping the ship before it went too far inside Hudson, so I called our pilots back.

I've contacted the Jupiter Guild pilot and instructed him to return the ship, to which he reiterated his unwillingness to do so.

Later I've been contacted by our long range stations about the ship's return to Rheinland space. I've instructed our pilots to intercept, hail and reiterate the earlier order. At that moment I was under the impression that the pilot had come to his senses and was indeed ready to comply to the orders and return the ship. Unfortunately I was wrong. As I neared the jumpgate to Hamburg in New Berlin, it was blatant that the Jupiter Guild pilot had no intentions of returning Rheinwehr's ship. I then gave him an ultimatum, ordering that he landed in New Berlin where our personnel would take back the ship and even requested a lease Hawk HF so he could return to his people. He told us he would comply to that order, but as soon as we reached Essen, the ship mingled in between the traffic inbound to the Dortmund station and managed to dock.

I've issued the search and arrest order to the local marine squadron. Meanwhile, a second Jupiter Guild ship arrived in New Berlin, identified as "Reminas", demanding an explanation. Understanding the pilot of this second ship to be a superior of the first one, I've urged him to contact his pilot and have him comply to our orders. He didn't do that. Instead he stated that his organization had clearance for flying our ships. I've instructed him to then return the ship and file in a complaint through proper channels to clarify things. He insisted that we let his pilot go, but I denied his request, stating that the ship wouldn't be allowed to leave Rheinalnd space. I've ordered the marine group in Dortmund to secure and seize the pilot.

I've then instructed Reminas to contact High Command about his claims that they were allowed to fly our ships. I've also stated that until an account of that ship's return to our nation or some clarification on his claims, his pilot would remain under our custody. I've made it clear that if that pilot was spotted flying before that, not only him, but his entire organization would then be deemed outlaws and treated as such within Rheinland territory.

Kapitaen Hans Krieger

P.S: Reminas entered our territory sporting both Corsair and Nomadic equipment. I've educated him as to our laws regarding such materials.