Discovery Gaming Community
World of Tanks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: World of Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=60778)

World of Tanks - ryoken - 07-31-2012

' Wrote:All I need now is the money TO move.

Don't we all.

@ A&L guy. They need any truck drivers there?

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 07-31-2012

I'd actually like to be able to drive trucks too, even up in Canada.

Ahh Munchen, not fond of this level at all. This match... How did I survive? Still, won and picked up a free kill while doing my job.

M24 Munchun - Fly You Fool

World of Tanks - ryoken - 07-31-2012

' Wrote:I'd actually like to be able to drive trucks too, even up in Canada.

Well I do love it. Even when jack offs cut me off. It is always something new every day, and always a challenge. To use a quote from another job. "its not just a job, it is an adventure" lol. Some people look down thier noses though at Truck drivers thinking they are just dum un-educated people. But getting drivers license, then A license, then Z atachment, and road test for AZ license, plus airbrake course, air brake adjustment,Defensive driving, Dangerous goods, and then re-doing them every 5 years is not for stupid people. Atleast that is what is required in Canada. Not sure about USA and europe. Oh and must be 21years old here to.
But if you like to drive, and love to get around, and not be home alot it is a great job full of adventure, and great sites. Just be cautious around the "lot lizards" lol. ( i will let you look that up on yer own)

Heh, I'd love to get my hands ona truck license and drive. I'd love to be able to see new places, even if it means sitting on my rear. I'm no stranger to that. Maybe on my next job, I'll invest in a truck license.

I wonder if there is a way to get an apprenticeship around here for something like that.

EDIT: Hmm, this Young Drivers Scheme is interesting, some employers pay for the training, but if I bugger up or leave I pay for the training, but they look favourably on young blood. Would make good job security but would take a while before I earn...

I'll have a word in my job centre tomorrow if they know anyone locally on the system.

World of Tanks - varoshanin - 07-31-2012

Replays don't take the HUD fully into account if I recall, like modules always appear to be 'on' and you can't see when the player engages cruise control, if at all. So yeah, that's the client handling of replays that is.

World of Tanks - Valinor - 07-31-2012

Patch 7.5 will arrive tomorrow morning on the EU server

Oh noes, change!

World of Tanks - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 07-31-2012

' Wrote:A&L guy how you got turn on binocular and camo all the time? even when you move with your proto...
or i missed something here...:unsure:
Bug in the replay handling. AFAIK should be fixed in 7.5 among other things.