Discovery Gaming Community
Zoner Alliance Recruitment Page - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Zoner Alliance Recruitment Page (/showthread.php?tid=100808)

Pages: 1 2

Zoner Alliance Recruitment Page - aodwildcat - 06-24-2013

Zoner Alliance Communications Station Online

Zoner Alliance Bio

Kallisti, the history and goals of the Alliance have never been clearer. We were formed as a small, meager group of individuals ready for a free life away from the petty conflicts of Sirius. After a period of wandering as nomads, we found our home in Omicron 74. The system had no dominate Zoner group and was perfect for colonization, and we built our first base, Zoner Sanctuary. As progress continued, Nomads continued to harass the area and were hindering our growth as well as all the other Zoners' supply trains and convoys. In order to defend the Zoners and other inhabitants of Omicron 74 we built defense stations at the jump holes that successfully blocked out the nomads and ensured the safety of Omicron 74.

We are dedicated to the defense of Omicron 74 against the Nomads and any other faction trying to inhibit and control the Zoners. We fight for the freedom of all the Zoners, we fight to maintain a way of life that we cannot take for granted. People and nations have tried, and will try to oppress us. We must combine, stay strong, and defend our way of life.

Zoner Alliance Recruitment

The alliance is looking to recruit individuals dedicated to restoring the freedom that the Zoners once had. Applicants must have a good understanding of Role Play and must be well acquainted with the Server rules. Recruits will start with the Recruit rank during their trial period, but will be able to advance as quickly as the leadership sees fit, there is no specific time frame. Recruits must use a Zoner id and iff with the appropriate ships. Aside from these rules, we want our members to feel part of a cohesive group that stands together through any trials or tribulations.

If you are interesting in joining the Zoner Alliance, please fill out the following application:

1) In-game name:
2) Age:
3) Character background:
4) Why do you want to join the ZA?:

Please contact me if you have any questions, or are interested in joining.

Zoner Alliance Rank Structure

Lord: Rank of current head of the Zoner Alliance, taken from tribal backgrounds of old earth to designate the head of the clan/tribe.

Admiral: Admirals command the Zoner Alliance Military Fleet

Commander: May have the use of all Zoner ships and are also designated into certain fields of operations. Such as Commanding divisions of the Zoner Alliance Intelligence, Research, Construction, Trade, Shipping, Mining, Smuggling, and Military

Captain: A captain has proven his worth within the Alliance and is selected to join one of the many divisions within the Alliance, they are expected to be multi-skilled individuals. Their expected to recruit and train new recruits with an insight of where the pilot would be most suited within the Alliance.

Sergeant: After completing training as a recruit, the rank of Sergeant is given. The Sergeant will then be placed in a division that is most suited to his/her skills.

Recruit: Recruits are those that have very recently enlisted in the Zoner Alliance. They have yet to prove themselves worthy, useful or reliable and so cannot achieve the rank of Sergeant until they do so. Can fly up to a very heavy fighter without requiring authorization.

Once you have applied, the leadership will discuss your application and will inform you if you are accepted. We will give you a recruit tag and welcome you into the Alliance.

Applicants and there Trial Ships

Beats.Working - [ZAR]Fighter-1, [ZAR]Transport-1

Statements from current and future members of the Zoner Alliance:

Franchesca Jones: I joined the ZA as a Battleship Mechanic! And ive never been bored! They just keep coming in for repairs, Im rich!

Little Timmy: When I joined the ZA I wanted to be a fighter pilot like my dad, but I ended up in command of my own Juggenaut!! But eventually an escape pod...

William Chong: I came from Kusari and ive learned to read English. Thanks ZA!! *Thumbs up*

Tony Armstrong: The ZA taught me their was more than just living!

Safe Skies,
Recruitment Officer Hawkeye

Zoner Alliance Communications Station Offline

RE: Zoner Alliance Recruitment Page - Zoner-Trader - 06-27-2013

[Image: DqLYmYx.jpg?1]

< Zoner Alliance Communications Station Active....Sending Message... >

[Image: 5GaaSWj.jpg?1]

Kallisti Ladies and Gentleman,

*shuffles some paperwork*

Well for more information on the Z.A. please click on link provided

>>Zoner Alliance Info<<

Regards

Tri Udent
Lord-Commander of the Zoner Alliance

***Transmission Lost***

< Zoner Alliance Communication Station Powering Down....Comms set to passive Alert >

RE: Zoner Alliance Recruitment Page - Zoner-Trader - 06-27-2013

Boosted Signal due to old feedback page we have nothing to do with.

RE: Zoner Alliance Recruitment Page - hexagon12 - 06-27-2013

1) In-game name:
Lexi.Kotio
2) Age:
3) Character background:
Lexi is zoner explorer who has traveled across omicron space looking for treasure. she has many talents which is what get her noticed by other peoples of the omicrons. She wishes to find a legendary treasure that is hidden in the omicrons known as the 'derelict nomad artifact' that her father tried to find but he failed to find it so she wants to fufill his legacy and find that artifact to show she is the greatest treasure hunter of all time.
this faction seems active and I would rather join a unofficel zoner faction than a officel zoner faction because I want to take this game easy for now. I am hoping I can deliver good rp and gameplay to ZA and to be a good character to the fellow players around me. I really hope you accept me and I look forward to being in ZA!

RE: Zoner Alliance Recruitment Page - aodwildcat - 06-28-2013

(06-27-2013, 07:51 PM)hexagon12 Wrote: 1) In-game name:
Lexi.Kotio
2) Age:
3) Character background:
Lexi is zoner explorer who has traveled across omicron space looking for treasure. she has many talents which is what get her noticed by other peoples of the omicrons. She wishes to find a legendary treasure that is hidden in the omicrons known as the 'derelict nomad artifact' that her father tried to find but he failed to find it so she wants to fufill his legacy and find that artifact to show she is the greatest treasure hunter of all time.
this faction seems active and I would rather join a unofficel zoner faction than a officel zoner faction because I want to take this game easy for now. I am hoping I can deliver good rp and gameplay to ZA and to be a good character to the fellow players around me. I really hope you accept me and I look forward to being in ZA!

Kallisti Lexi.Kotio, thank you for your application and for wanting to join the alliance. I will talk with my fellow officers and we will get back to you shortly! Your application looks good and I truly hope that you are able to be successful in your treasure hunting quest!

Safe Skies.
Hawkeye

RE: Zoner Alliance Recruitment Page - aodwildcat - 06-29-2013

Kallisti Lexi.Kotio, my fellow officers and I have decided to accept you as a recruit into the alliance! I look forward to meeting you in game soon. We will have to set up a meeting between us soon.

Safe Skies,
Hawkeye

RE: Zoner Alliance Recruitment Page - Caconym - 07-08-2013

Ingame name: Beats.Working
Characer background:
Francois Villedieux is a Zoner of Gallic origins. He started by fleeing Gallia after his whole family was arrested; he then went to the Omicrons, where he purchased a Corvo explorer. He then starteed exploring the Omicrons.
Reason to join the ZA:
I originally wanted to join a Zoner faction, but though that they were too pacifist and not aggressive enough. The ZA fills that hole. The Zoners should be aggressive and more active; they should not run off at each time there is a problem.

RE: Zoner Alliance Recruitment Page - aodwildcat - 07-08-2013

(07-08-2013, 08:10 PM)Void_Nemesis_GOF2 Wrote: Ingame name: Beats.Working
Characer background:
Francois Villedieux is a Zoner of Gallic origins. He started by fleeing Gallia after his whole family was arrested; he then went to the Omicrons, where he purchased a Corvo explorer. He then starteed exploring the Omicrons.
Reason to join the ZA:
I originally wanted to join a Zoner faction, but though that they were too pacifist and not aggressive enough. The ZA fills that hole. The Zoners should be aggressive and more active; they should not run off at each time there is a problem.

Kallisti Beats.Working, thank you for your application, it was good talking to you in space and I believe you will be a good addition to our Alliance. I have sent you the codes for two trial ships, just ask me if you have any questions.

Safe Skies,
Hawkeye

RE: Zoner Alliance Recruitment Page - Tony.Trader - 08-06-2013

1) In-game name: Tony.Trader
2) Age: 21
3) Character background: I was born on Betlehem Station at Pennsylvania. I had a difficult life till I was 16, because my mother had got a lot mental problems. A group of some still unidentified rapists impregnanted her and destroyed the rest of her life. Finally I left her, after I got 16 and decided to earn some first money with trading and mercenary jobs and started my crusade finding the rapists of my mother.
4) Why do you want to join the ZA?: As I am a zoner that needed to leave the current official way of life to reach my goals and the ZA is a resistance independent group, that is defending their own interests at any circumstances. I like to join your group.

RE: Zoner Alliance Recruitment Page - UK1 - 08-08-2013

(08-06-2013, 06:34 PM)Tony.Trader Wrote: 1) In-game name: Tony.Trader
2) Age: 21
3) Character background: I was born on Betlehem Station at Pennsylvania. I had a difficult life till I was 16, because my mother had got a lot mental problems. A group of some still unidentified rapists impregnanted her and destroyed the rest of her life. Finally I left her, after I got 16 and decided to earn some first money with trading and mercenary jobs and started my crusade finding the rapists of my mother.
4) Why do you want to join the ZA?: As I am a zoner that needed to leave the current official way of life to reach my goals and the ZA is a resistance independent group, that is defending their own interests at any circumstances. I like to join your group.

Greetings Fellow Traveler.
I'd just like to advise you that your application has just crossed my desk.
Your application seems to be in order.
Your application has been approved and for a short limited time your are on a trial
basis.
Until such time we feel that you have either earned our trust or shown absolute loyalty to our small little group off Zoners...

Signed MOW

CoolCoolCoolCoolCool