Discovery Gaming Community
To: Zoner Alliance/David Dvir - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Zoner Alliance/David Dvir (/showthread.php?tid=102759)

To: Zoner Alliance/David Dvir - Stolt. - 08-04-2013

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: adrienneperry4.jpg]

[To]: [ZA] Zoner Alliance, David Dvir
[From]: =LSF= Adrienne Perry
[Location]: Planet Manhattan, New York System
[Subject]: Ultimatum

[Opening Transmission]

You have exactly 48 hours to respond to this transmission. You will explain why there are LSF pilots at the Zoner Guard-74 base which our intelligence has confirmed, through multiple sources belongs to David Dvir, whom we have confirmed has rejoined the Zoner Alliance.

Furthermore, you will drop the LSF pilots at Freeport 11. If this does not occur within 48 hours, the LSF will launch a rescue operation and all [ZA] personnel will be treated as hostiles.

Failure to respond to both of our demands will result in the [ZA] being blacklisted by the LSF and the matter will be brought forward to the government for further discussion.

Regards,
Col. Adrienne Perry, =LSF=
Advisor to the Liberty Security Force

[End Transmission]

RE: To: Zoner Alliance/David Dvir - Zen_Mechanics - 08-04-2013

[Image: ay3e.png]

[color=#1E90FF]

Your guilds recent "trips" into the omicrons, including several "liberty" navy capital ships docking at freeport - 11 ~ rubbing their badge over our face, and I must add The Order's face - The best you can do is ask. I don't take threats from anyone ~ even if your president himself asked me too. You're lucky enough for em to be in a safe enviorment, or lucky enough to have my people save them from the hands of the creatures. Also, If I had a shekel everytime I got accused for being part of the ZA, I'd be a millioner.
For now, they will be released at freeport XV ~ where the security is much more tight - we wouldn't want anyone to know their existence there now don't we? - Next time you operate around here, be sure to let the others know ~ We dont get such warm welcome in your space - so by my reckoning you will follow our way of doing things.

[Image: n6j5.png]

RE: To: Zoner Alliance/David Dvir - Stolt. - 08-05-2013

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: adrienneperry5.jpg]

[To]: [ZA] Zoner Alliance, David Dvir
[From]: =LSF= Adrienne Perry
[Location]: CLASSIFIED
[Subject]: RE: Ultimatum

[Opening Transmission]

Mr. Dvir,

First off, we asked for the pilots to be released at Freeport 11. But instead, you "claimed" to have released them into Freeport XV. You've failed to follow through with our demand. I also do not like your threatening tone, at all. But then again, I'm not surprised.

Second, you never explained why you had those pilots imprisoned at your base. Hence you haven't even met any of our demands we listed in this ultimatum.

Regarding your association with the Zoner Alliance, we are aware that they have been welcomed into your station, the Zoner Guard-74. Which brings me to my next point.

The LSF does not attack Zoners in the Omicrons, Mr. Dvir. That can only mean one thing. Your forces and/or the [ZA] have been actively hunting LSF units in the Omicrons, and possibly within Liberty space where our patrols are more frequent. This means You have attacked us first, without justification. Of course, you may claim that you have recovered their escape pods and rescued them, but then I fail to see why you haven't contacted us earlier, nor can I understand your tone.

And to finish things off, we went ahead to double check whether those prisoners were released at Freeport XV, and they weren't. They were still holed up in your prison, and we quietly rescued them.

As far as our operations are concerned, those are none of your business. Your best option would be to stay away from our patrols and not interfere in our activities.

We won't warn you again.

Regards,
Col. Adrienne Perry, =LSF=
Advisor to the Liberty Security Force

[End Transmission]

RE: To: Zoner Alliance/David Dvir - Zen_Mechanics - 08-06-2013

[Image: ay3e.png]

[color=#1E90FF]

Well, That's a little trouble considering we have your enemies around here ~ The pilots will remain under my care and they will be kept safe from harm until the situation here calms down ~ However, If you do choose to pay a visit down here, We always could use a hand ~ The Order is weakining.
However, You may visit me at anytime to pick them up.

May Barry the cable guy be with you.

[Image: n6j5.png]