Discovery Gaming Community
To: Tau Cell (Eldene/Zack Johnson) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Tau Cell (Eldene/Zack Johnson) (/showthread.php?tid=103507)

To: Tau Cell (Eldene/Zack Johnson) - Stolt. - 08-18-2013

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: 20512205.jpg]

To: Eldene, Enigmatic Soul
Subject: Assignment

[Opening Transmission]

Miss Eldene,

We met entirely by coincidence earlier today. You already know that Special Agent Lisa Lisbon has recommended you to me. She feels you are a quality freelancer. I'd like to see that for myself. I have a job for you which you might be interested in.

It's been some time since we've contacted Planet Harris at the Tau 31 system. Our allies, the Bretonians have been holed up there for years, first against the Kusari and now against Gallia.

Your first assignment is to break through the Gallic blockade around Planet Harris and establish contact with the Bretonians there. We'd like to know how their doing. We need to know what resources they're running low on so we can send them some fresh supplies. We also need to know the situation regarding the GRN forces that have surrounded the planet.

If you can sneak through that blockade and establish contact, we'll have more jobs for you in the future. The LSF isn't shy about hiring freelancers. As for your payment, once you complete this job, we'll send you 3,000,000 credits through ghost bank accounts registered to Interspace Commerce.

Good luck.

Regards,
Colonel Adrienne Perry
Director of Tactical Operations, Liberty Security Force

[End Transmission]

RE: To: Miss Eldene - Occam Razor - 08-19-2013

ID: Eldene
[Image: fujz.jpg]
Greetings, Colonel Perry,

So, I did what you wanted. Established contact with the BAF on Planet Harris yesterday and finally landed there. My neutral rep with the GRN allowed me to pass their patrols easily. The BAF is still defending them, but they're having daily attacks. I got contact to your Liaison Officer though and he told me that the GRN is appareantly moving most of their ships there to the Leeds Jumpgate, so the attacks got down a bit.

Your liaison officer also told me that they need 1000 units of Ship Hull Panels, 2000 units of food and 2000 units of water for supplies and to rebuild or repair lost and damaged fighters. The blockade doesn't look like it'll be broken soon though.

Hope that was everything you wanted to hear, I left the planet already and moved over to Barrier Gate Station to prevent making the Gallics suspicious of a Freelancer staying at Harris too long.

Eldene

RE: To: Miss Eldene - Stolt. - 08-26-2013

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: Adrienne_Perry12.jpg]

[Opening Transmission]

Dear Eldene,

The information we received was adequate. We've managed to resupply the Bretonian forces holding out at Harris. Good work.

We've sent over your payment through covert accounts registered to Samura Industries. It should've reached you by now.

As for your next assignment, I'd like for you to keep an eye out for any Maltese Navy units, specifically their capital ships. I'd like for you to scan the weapons systems of 3 outcast capital ships for our RDA department. We need to know what kind of weapons the outcasts are producing and equipping, whether they've installed any new ones or upgraded their existing line, etc.

You will be well compensated for your services. There will be a payment of 5,000,000 credits and if you managed to scan more than 3 outcast capital ships, there will be an additional 500.000 credit bonus.

Good luck.

Regards,
Colonel Adrienne Perry

[End Transmission]

RE: To: Miss Eldene - Occam Razor - 09-01-2013

This took a bit longer, because I actually had to find the ships and explain why I was there, but finally I got a Ranseur. I returned to Freeport 10, and at the next day got another Ranseur, and a Storta.

I hope I got everything you wanted.

Eldene

RE: To: Miss Eldene - Stolt. - 09-01-2013

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: Adrienne_Perry1.jpg]

[Opening Transmission]

Dear Eldene,

You should've received the payment to your Neural Net account by now through a covert LSF account registered under Samura Industries. The scans you got us were just what we wanted, good work.

As for your next assignment, we need to assess the flight maneuvers and dog-fighting tactics of the Outcasts. It's essentially public knowledge that the Taus are a dangerous place due to constant engagements between the Outcasts and their enemies, the Colonial Military and the Independent Miners Guild. I need you to spectate one of these dog-fights between Outcasts and their enemies. Focus on the Outcasts as we want the information regarding them and not the the IMG or the CR.

You'll be paid 4,000,000 Credits for this job as long as you get me at least 10 gun camera shots/photographs of a dogfight between these factions. If capital ships are involved in the fight, you'll get an additional 1,000,000 Credit bonus.

Good luck and have a safe flight.

Regards,
Colonel Adrienne Perry

[End Transmission]

RE: To: Eldene - Stolt. - 09-05-2013

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: adrienneperry7.jpg]

Subject: Emergency Assignment

[Opening Transmission]

Eldene,

It has come to my attention that over the past 24 hours, tensions have escalated and the Outcast nation is now in a state of civil war. As such, you now have a new assignment in addition to your old one. As for your pay, it will be doubled.

I need you to find out whatever information you can about the civil war in Outcast territory. As it currently stands, we are aware the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz are rejecting the authority of the Contari Lance. We need to know where other groups such as the XTF stand and the stance of notable individuals such as Emilio Santini.

Get this to me as soon as possible.

Regards,
Colonel Adrienne Perry

[End Transmission]

RE: To: Eldene - Occam Razor - 09-05-2013

I'll try to get that information aswell, although it may take a bit longer then.

On another case, there's a person I want to work together with at these missions, another Freelancer. His name is Zack Johnson and I trust him, he would be a help for me. Is it possible to let us work together on these assignments? If you want any further information about him let me know.

Eldene

RE: To: Tau Cell (Eldene/Zack Johnson) - Stolt. - 09-05-2013

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: Adrienne_Perry12.jpg]

Subject: Emergency Assignment

[Opening Transmission]

I've reviewed the dossier LSF has on him. He seems dependable enough and we're always looking for good freelancers who know the Taus well. I'll go ahead and add him to the channel. You go ahead and start training him to do what you do.

Zack Johnson has been added to this channel.

Mr. Johnson,

Eldene has recommended you to me. You'll begin working with her on her assignments. The two of you will now form the Tau Cell of this intelligence network. You've got access to all the backlogs on this channel, I'd just you read the last two of them, it should be able to get you up to speed.

Regards,
Colonel Adrienne Perry

[End Transmission]

RE: To: Tau Cell (Eldene/Zack Johnson) - Lythrilux - 09-05-2013

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Sender: Zack Johnson:::
Noted, I look forward to the work you have for me.

:::End Transmission:::