Discovery Gaming Community
To: C.I.S. HQ; ATTN: Director White - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: C.I.S. HQ; ATTN: Director White (/showthread.php?tid=104769)

To: C.I.S. HQ; ATTN: Director White - Manticore - 09-13-2013

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: 8nroUWX.png]

To: To: C.I.S. HQ; ATTN: Director White
Encryption: Normal
Priority: High

Greetings.

I ran across one of your agents in the upper Taus while performing a reconnaissance mission with some of my men. We had just come across a new system, one that I'd heard rumors had been the former home of the Colonial Republic.

Your man, Agent "Sentinel", confirmed this, and was quite open when it came to speaking with me and my men. I represent a special wing of Her Majesty's military, specifically a commando unit designed to strike hard behind Gaul lines and hit them where it hurts. We've just been activated, and are in the process of scouting out potential locations for future operations.

Your agent suggested an opportunity to work together might be beneficial for both sides. He didn't have the authority to make any direct agreements, but my hope is that you might be willing to discuss some possible cooperation with me. We are in need of allies, and potential forward operating bases would vastly increase our effectiveness.

Let me know if you'd be interested in discussing this further.

Regards,

Col. Sir Avery Stirling
CO, Her Majesty's Own Commando Regiment

***END TRANSMISSION***

RE: To: C.I.S. HQ; ATTN: Director White - Johnathan Nox Carter - 09-13-2013

[Image: awhite.png]

Colonel Stirling,

It is a pleasure to speak with you directly. As you may have guessed, i am Director Aidan White of the Colonial Intelligence Service.

Sentinel did inform me of his meeting with you and your men, and i must say this is one grand opportunity for both you and the Republic. Indeed, if our forces could cooperate in some joint-operations against the Gaul threat, we should do so.

Of course, i assume we should discuss this in detail, one particular topic being operating bases, as you mentioned - so let me know if you'd prefer to use this channel or perhaps meet me "face-to-face".

Signed, Aidan White.

RE: To: C.I.S. HQ; ATTN: Director White - Manticore - 09-14-2013

To: To: C.I.S. HQ; ATTN: Director White

Director White,

It is good to hear from you. I believe I would prefer to meet face-to-face for specific discussions - my years of intelligence work have produced a certain paranoid streak, justified or no.

How about Barrier Gate? It would be no trouble for me to fly out there, and it should be close to home for you.

Regards,

Col. Sir Avery Stirling

***END TRANSMISSION***

RE: To: C.I.S. HQ; ATTN: Director White - Johnathan Nox Carter - 09-14-2013

[Image: awhite.png]

Colonel,

I understand your caution to some extent, so i agree on your decision... and although i would've preferred to suggest Sabah Shipyard as a meeting point, i guess Barrier Gate will prove to be a appropriate neutral ground for our meeting. Of course, we should both bring a discreet security detail, just to make sure we go undisturbed.

I will be arriving at the Station tonight. I look forward to our discussion.

Signed, Aidan White.

RE: To: C.I.S. HQ; ATTN: Director White - Johnathan Nox Carter - 09-20-2013

[Image: sentineltb.png]

Hello again.

As the Director has mentioned - i'm here to notify that our agents are on stand-by for the upcoming operation. We'll be expecting some RV details on private channels so we can find each other and proceed.

See you soon.

Sentinel, Signing off.

RE: To: C.I.S. HQ; ATTN: Director White - Manticore - 09-24-2013

To: To: Director Aidan White ; Agent "Sentinel"

Gentlemen,

I wanted to thank you for your efforts in organizing our joint mission. It was most informative, and I have high hopes for future cooperation between our organizations. Together, I believe we will be able to create some hope for our nations in this dark hour.

We'll be in touch at some point in the near future about further operations. In the meantime, you know how to contact me if needed.

Regards,

Col. Sir Avery Stirling

***END TRANSMISSION***