Discovery Gaming Community
Krüger Mineralien Bar - Essen Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Krüger Mineralien Bar - Essen Station (/showthread.php?tid=105275)

Krüger Mineralien Bar - Essen Station - Kruger - 09-23-2013

After some time the Krüger decided to open their bar on Essen Station to the Rheinlanders and all others who are allowed to dock on the station. To have some good time and some chat or some nice and good Rheinbier.

[Image: DSC06690.JPG]

The bartender looks at the stock and serves Krüger employees some beers. As the evening progresses the Female Rheinlanders are dancing and turning the place upside down. Some might say that the roof is on fire...

RE: Kruger Bar - Essen Station - mike buster - 11-11-2013

The door of the bar opens with the sound of the bell attached. *cling*

The persons opens the door and was disappointed when he sees the bar is not crowded. *Sigh*

He walks near the bartender, he really admires the Glass etching that were unique, which were more like of tradition Rheinland style. He asked himself what kind of bar is this? Does he came to a wrong place? He woke up from his deep thoughts when he heard the Bartender asked him

"Hallo Herr, Wie kann ich Ihnen helfen? "

He didn't understand a word, he was already felt like he was in some place he doesn't know..

He replied
" Huh, .. Hello .. Sorry, Can you speak in English? "

The Bartender with smirk in his face
" Bretonian huh? "

He was surprised and *nodded*and asked for "Gin"

After Checking the stock the bartender said No Gin only freshly prepared and delivered Rheinbeir from New Berlin is all available right now..

With No other option much, He bought the Rheinbeir and had a seat in the bar awaiting for someone to talk with.

RE: Kruger Bar - Essen Station - Singularity - 11-11-2013

[Image: f6j8.jpg]

The Back door of the bar opens, and a dozy figure comes in from the rear side with two beautiful girls *Ahhmmm*

He stares at the bartender and gives a smile which really shows he is filled up to the brim.

He stares all and faces the bartender
"Hallo Kumpel"
*Smiles*

He follows down to the table. The bartender nods.

He looks to the only member present, smiles and asks him
"Wie geht's"

To this the bartender informs
"Er spricht Englisch"

He acknowledges, dwells a little bit and then asks again
"Ahh, Bretonian then, Hello there, seems 1 glass of Rheinbeir isn't enough for you. No worries mate, I am happy, I make you happy"
*Mumbles in alcoholic manner while having another glass*

He orders another glass of rheinbeir for him and turns towards him
"So, What brings you to the bar, mate. Hope you don't say the girls and their dances, moves
*Smiles and laughs*

He turns to the bartender and says
"noch ein Glas"
"Write it against my employee's card"

He takes the glass and offers it to him and asks
"So, you din't say, what makes you come here"

He stares at him for an answer to strike conversation

[Image: cs9m.png]

RE: Kruger Bar - Essen Station - mike buster - 11-11-2013

Mind voice * huh? Who? was he talking to me? Oh yes, Finally.. an alive person to talk*

When keenly observed he was well dressed for an Employee of the bar. *rubs the base of his nose and long sighs*

He speaks to the unknown person "Well I'm Mark O'cornell, Employee of Gateway Shipping Inc., usually I won't spend time in bar but I was heard that this bar was renovated after a long time"

He have a gulp from his Rheinbeir

RE: Kruger Bar - Essen Station - Singularity - 11-11-2013

[Image: f6j8.jpg]

He nodded to his replies, and put forward his hand for a shake
"Myself, Armin Erichmann, and I am an employee of Kruger Minerals and the captain of Koblenz ship. Nice to have you around, the place seems dull, but soon it will return to its previous popularity.

It just needs some.......
*thinks*ahhhmmm....popularity.

But Who cares, I got you, need another drink bretonian ?
*Smiles*

He then looks at this shattered glass
"Oops, I bungled it"

Orders another drink.
Looks at him
"So, you generally don't come to bar. any reason behind it why yo don't ? Is the work out there that busy ?"

Gulps down the beir in one shot

[Image: cs9m.png]

RE: Kruger Bar - Essen Station - mike buster - 11-12-2013

"Yes, busy like anything my trade route is always simple, and I carry Liquors to all the four houses"

He felt that the Rheinbeir was enough.

He got from his seat, and opened his hand and extended it to shake with the person he thought as stranger but came to know as Armin Erichmann.

"Nice to see your Armin Erichmann, I will be get going now need to delivery cargo's which are in my Ship"

He left the bar with a thought * indeed it was a good experience , rather than what I thought *

RE: Kruger Bar - Essen Station - Singularity - 11-18-2013

The shadow figure again enters the bar, this time not drunk, but in duty and formally dressed as ship captain.
*Sighs*

He then moves towards the Bartender, who puts up a big smile watching him again.
"How may I help you, mate"

He sits in there and asks for a glass of water (not drink)
*Frustrated*
"I thought to find some one here so, that I could releive myself from work pressure.

To this, Bartender asks
"A bad day sir ?"

He nods and replies
"Yes"

*Optimistic*
"May be I wait for someone to hop in", says the man.

RE: Kruger Bar - Essen Station - mike buster - 11-22-2013

*The Door of the bar opened with a creaking sound*

He walks towards the Bartender with with wicked smile.

"Hey there Bretonian! you showed up after a long time?"

*without looking up, Checking his schedules*
He replied

"Yes, I came to meet a person in Dortmund station, I checked in to spend time peacefully "

*he holds the Rheinbeir in one hand and the Scheduler in the another hand*

*Sits there, and simply reads the news*